[3.8] Krovah's Berserker Consecrated Path |In-Depth Guide| - Dominate the Atlas, Shaper and Blight

hey, i have a question . What should i do with the bandits ?
I feel like the POB adds like 20 modifiers to ramp up the dps while its like 1/10th of that in practice, with 10ex gear or smt like that. Tried this build as my starter but didnt reach above 500k dps ever, even with 20 blitz charges and 50 rage
gear:
what about pantheons?
Hi, I'm curently trying the build on t15/guardian maps, I'm loviing the dps and speed of the build but i'm gettion one-shotted TOO MANY times, some times even by Yellow mobs with proj attacks or random map bosses or guardians.
I got 5,5k hp but having zero mitigation makes me feel too uncomfortable, can't even try to level my toon anymore. How do you mitigate boss damage? I do have life leech but it's not enough. Anyways, so far the builds works like a charm, i'd only like to know how do you survive bosses so easily. Cheers!
"
RainbowRay33 a écrit :
what about pantheons?

minor Soul of Gruthkul & major Soul of Lunaris here

Spoiler
Dernière édition par Shampoo_br, le 19 sept. 2019 01:14:20
For more defence, 1 less point cost, and nearly the same DPS (10.9% vs 10.0%), i am thinking of dropping Ambidexterity and picking up Rampart. What do yall think?
Dernière édition par TGGarrett, le 19 sept. 2019 15:51:18
"
TGGarrett a écrit :
For more defence, 1 less point cost, and nearly the same DPS (10.9% vs 10.0%), i am thinking of dropping Ambidexterity and picking up Rampart. What do yall think?

I think I'll use the oils for that, but ur proposal seems a good choice.
Dernière édition par Shampoo_br, le 19 sept. 2019 17:53:32
"
Shampoo_br a écrit :
"
TGGarrett a écrit :

I think I'll use the oils for that, but ur proposal seems a good choice.

Costs a gold and the whole chain is nice
In the OP's PoB tempered flesh is 5% per, this league it is 7% but PoB for my char says it is a DPS drop... what am I missing? I did put it in the correct slot
Use two foil with arround 400dps and "Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate #% Elemental Resistances" is a good upgrade?

Spoiler

Dernière édition par Shampoo_br, le 29 sept. 2019 09:11:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires