[3.8] Krovah's Berserker Consecrated Path |In-Depth Guide| - Dominate the Atlas, Shaper and Blight

Small Update:

Didn´t quite reach my Goal for the Weekend. Life is busy.
Got up to T5 @ Level 76 and finished Uberlab @ Level 73. Works like a Charm. Survivability is very good, even against those hard hitting Legion Mobs.

Damage is even better. Fullbuffed Mapping Damage is at 210k Tooltip with mediocre Gear and a Fivelink Belly. Had no Luck 6-Linking my Loreweave.

Things i need to adress:
Get my Swords updated (Need more Currency)
Get my Rings updated
Get Loreweave 6-linked. 1000 Fusings down so far -.-

Still kinda need to get used to the CPath Playstyle. Sometimes i just stand there hitting the Ground at the Speed of Light without moving.

But nevertheless, i stand by my Words, this is a very fun and engaging Build wich works very well, even with Cheap Gear!

Dernière édition par schnitzelman, le 30 juil. 2019 00:46:12
Thoughts on good Timeless jewel locations/seeds? Found a couple with some nice modifiers like fire damage + fire leech/damage with fire penetrates but not sure any are worth swapping out for a nontimeless.
First off, really fun build! I've levelled up to 65 now and it's totally taking off. I've noticed something interesting though. I don't seem to get any power charges from assassin's mark ring if I one shot mobs with consecrated path. Have you noticed this as well? Also, was wondering about your choices for pantheon.
Thanks!
I decided to sink my currencies in a last build for Legion and pick yours. Spent 70ex in it, should reach 9,8 million DPS (7,7M shaper) at lvl95. Absolutely insane build nevertheless, once you got your Rage and Blitz going on, maps become a desolate land.

I won't be able to afford your crazy jewels, corrupted tombfist or a very good curse ring but whatever, this build steamrolls on all the content. It's sometimes too crazy, particularly against bosses where it's super hard to position yourself good given that you teleport non-stop.

Anyway cheers man, just a quick recap of my (final) gear:

Spoiler
Dernière édition par xVINCEREx, le 31 juil. 2019 15:24:02
Ok reached lvl87 ATM and I'm feel squishy in T14/15. I have a question because I see no damage mitigation in this build. There's no endurance charges, no arctic armour, no armour/EV/ES and no dodge/avoid, no flesh and stone.

So basically what is supposed to hold you alive in the hardest content? I've setup an endurance charge on melee stun on my leap Slam and I'll have to let go of Herald of Ash to go Arctic Armour because mobs are hitting so hard without mitigation.

Dernière édition par xVINCEREx, le 1 août 2019 13:25:30
"
Ok reached lvl87 ATM and I'm feel squishy in T14/15.

How is that going now? I am loving this build but only at level 61. Just got my second ascendancy. My gear is nowhere near optimized yet but the quickness and pack damage is amazing. Single target damage is not great with CP but AWC helps with that.

I'm about to hit maps and read your comment. Any update on the changes you made and how they have helped?

Thanks!
"
xVINCEREx a écrit :
Ok reached lvl87 ATM and I'm feel squishy in T14/15. I have a question because I see no damage mitigation in this build. There's no endurance charges, no arctic armour, no armour/EV/ES and no dodge/avoid, no flesh and stone.

So basically what is supposed to hold you alive in the hardest content? I've setup an endurance charge on melee stun on my leap Slam and I'll have to let go of Herald of Ash to go Arctic Armour because mobs are hitting so hard without mitigation.

same here im looking for answers and possible way to mitigate some damage. even if the build has 6k life or even 7 it feels so squishy at high tier maps.
Thanks for the build, my dude! I used some of the gem choices in this (ex. CWDT Wave of Conviction) to help me make a Slayer version of this. I personally go for a tankier/utility-focused version of this (I use things like Soul Tether + Vaal Timeless Jewel, Arctic Armour, and a rare Astral Plate with a high life roll and -cost for a 0 cost consecrated path), but your method outstrips me in DPS and attack speed by a large margin. Keep it up, I'd love to see more like this in the future.
Seems like a nice build!

Was gonna try this for Blight, any important changes to the build?

Was thinking of doing this as my league starter. You havn't added anything to the leveling part yet but is there anything specific to keep in mind?
I am also considering this as my league starter. Interested in if there any changes to keep in mind?

Thanks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires