[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

I once again ask for help, I got pretty lucky with drops and decided to do some crafting, ended up with decent -15 mana astral plate and managed to chaos spam Assassin's Mark ring. I'v decided to drop Impresence with Vulnerability for that and I have to say - life on kill from Assassin's Mark is BIS and must have for t15-t16...

But, right now I got no idea where to go next, my dmg seems ok right now, T16 packs die almost instantly, problem is with survaviblity, I got 5.7k life and I feel really squishy.

same as maciek2g. I have a good damage, 5.5k life. I still need a better chest but I feel very squishy now on even t13 tiers. As I can see it's not worth to spend more money for that build if 10ex chest doesn't change anything.

any suggestions ony item/gem/passiv tree setup?

got 6,5k life, good flask and still I have to be super carefull while mapping and higher level bosses like sirus and syndicate mastermind are not doable at all as I get 1 shot over and over again.
Ofc youre going to be squishy :D this is no tank build...
"
Málina a écrit :
Ofc youre going to be squishy :D this is no tank build...

so what is the point of playing melee close range build that is squishy? I am melted down by vaal temple bosses
It's a mobility build, so you spin around and dodge stuff. The build is not made for face tanking.

Expect a few map boss attacks you shouldn't have problems on maps though, just make sure to dodge the red delirium stuff and dodge the big boss hits that they tell you in advance.
Dernière édition par shokilicious, le 29 mars 2020 06:00:20
I know I can't face tank... but after I die in vall temple I can't even enter the boss arena cuz I instantly die :P

also I have very big problem with poison enemies
"
Sidu a écrit :
Thats why we use Sould of Shakari to get poison immunity.
"
Sidu a écrit :
I know I can't face tank... but after I die in vall temple I can't even enter the boss arena cuz I instantly die :P

You need better life rolls on your gear. I just checked your POB and you have 5.3k, something thats not viable for any melee build in endgame. The only way you can get away with this low hp is if you have incredibly strong defenses elsewhere like stacking block or dodge etc.

Our life pool is very important because in addition to making us live longer, it increases the rate that we leech. So you will leech more hp per second with 6k life than 5.5k life making life a very strong stat to invest in at any point.

Other than that I'd like to mention that your current off-hand, Oblivion Slicer has 170 pDPS. So equip a Scaeva in your main hand and equip your Paradoxica in offhand for an instant 500k DPS increase.

Idk what kind of chest you are talking about that costs 10ex but please take a look at my profile and ask yourself how expensive my character would be in trade league. I killed Sirus 7 with this yesterday and I'm comfortably farming any kind of red map.

EDIT: Like shokilicious said the guide recommends Soul of Shakari pantheon because of poison immunity.

Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 29 mars 2020 08:26:12
"
illidan92 a écrit :
Hey Dex,

First of all, thanks a lot for your build I'm having a lot of fun with it !

I'm not sure to understand why my dps is at 166k (on path of building), whereas when I import your lvl 100 slayer, that guy has 600k+ damage.

What am I missing ? I feel like I have a great gear already ...

Thanks in advance,
GoZu.

Hey Dex,
I'm just going to quote myself since I didn't get an answer last time.
I've still not find out how to get 600k DPS.
Could someone give me the tip ? :)
Kinds regards,
GoZu

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires