[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
maciek2g a écrit :
I once again ask for help, I got pretty lucky with drops and decided to do some crafting, ended up with decent -15 mana astral plate and managed to chaos spam Assassin's Mark ring. I'v decided to drop Impresence with Vulnerability for that and I have to say - life on kill from Assassin's Mark is BIS and must have for t15-t16...

But, right now I got no idea where to go next, my dmg seems ok right now, T16 packs die almost instantly, problem is with survaviblity, I got 5.7k life and I feel really squishy.

get spiked gloves. it will increase your damage aswell as your armour. try to change your other gears to t1 life armour based ones. like titan greaves, eternal burgonet etc. just aim for t1 life and care for your resistance cap. they are not so expensive.

i think that evasion based item types is not so usefull in this build. because we don't have acrobatics. after i changed my gear to full armour type and got %40 phy reduction, my survivability increased significantly. you can check my item list.

in addition, since we have a lot of free gem spots i added steelskin to build. i am using it with CDWT and increased duration support. i didn't gave up on vaal molten shell. i am using it manually when facing big packs and bosses. you are basically immortal when vaal molten shell is active. thats why i wanted be able to control it myself.
Dernière édition par Rosqo, le 29 mars 2020 13:42:55
people struggling check my items

also dex; is 2 paradoxica better than saviour + paradoxica, dont know how saviour works

and tenacity vs assassination or another anoint
Dernière édition par AirTrafficControl, le 29 mars 2020 14:41:26
What will provide the bigger DPS boost. Awakened Brutality or Awakened Melee Physical?
Im not sure what shall i look for on my armor, it's the only thing i want to change right now, paradoxia so expensive atm, i've 4 ex right now so dunno what should be my next step, what kind of armor do u recommend me? Or what would u swap first.
"
Carcelero a écrit :
Im not sure what shall i look for on my armor, it's the only thing i want to change right now, paradoxia so expensive atm, i've 4 ex right now so dunno what should be my next step, what kind of armor do u recommend me? Or what would u swap first.

A regular 6-link chest with life/resist is good enough until you can afford the big craft.

Biggest improvements right now are your off-hand foil, it has 200 ish pDPS and you want atleast 300.

You can also replace your two-stone ring and belt, get more life and resists. If you are already elemental resist capped, try getting more chaos resist.
"
sseebbe a écrit :
What will provide the bigger DPS boost. Awakened Brutality or Awakened Melee Physical?

Awakened melee physical is a lot better because it gives us Intimidate.
"
AirTrafficControl a écrit :
people struggling check my items

also dex; is 2 paradoxica better than saviour + paradoxica, dont know how saviour works

and tenacity vs assassination or another anoint

Saviour+any good weapon is the best combination. Wether it be a high rolled rare foil or a Paradoxica doesnt matter to much.

For anoint, yes I would take Tenacity if you can afford the golden oils. It scales very well for us both defensively and offensively. Personally I'm quite content with just using Bladedancer or Blade Master.

Current state of my gear, everyone's advice has helped me a lot. I'm starting to struggle with damage though. After getting Paradoxica for a while I farmed back up to 10ex not sure where to do next, damage is lacking a bit it seems. I doubt the best options is to save for Savior or Bottled Faith at this point.

I guess it's time to craft a chest so as to gain more flexibility on my rings and amulet, but I don't know anything about crafting. Same problem for helm. Buying a good -15 chest outright seems really expensive, I'm wondering about how much currency is needed for it realistically, and if there are guides about it somewhere, starting from the basics. There seems to be many helpful comments about it in this guide, but I guess I'm starting from too far behind to understand them. I could probably sell my current chest for ~6ex but...

Another options is a helm upgrade but Idk, this has nice survivability and also gives me my dex requirement.
Dernière édition par hivesteel, le 29 mars 2020 23:29:22
Hey!

First of all, thanks for the guide.

I'm very new to this game (day 1). I've got your skill tree imported on POB, but I'm having a hard time figuring out which skills to spec at which levels. I tried clicking the drop down menu like you note in your Leveling section, but I don't see any options in the drop down menu like in the imgur link.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Just figured it out. Nevermind!
Dernière édition par ThisIsntDiabloBro, le 29 mars 2020 23:56:14
"
Rosqo a écrit :
"
maciek2g a écrit :
I once again ask for help, I got pretty lucky with drops and decided to do some crafting, ended up with decent -15 mana astral plate and managed to chaos spam Assassin's Mark ring. I'v decided to drop Impresence with Vulnerability for that and I have to say - life on kill from Assassin's Mark is BIS and must have for t15-t16...

But, right now I got no idea where to go next, my dmg seems ok right now, T16 packs die almost instantly, problem is with survaviblity, I got 5.7k life and I feel really squishy.

get spiked gloves. it will increase your damage aswell as your armour. try to change your other gears to t1 life armour based ones. like titan greaves, eternal burgonet etc. just aim for t1 life and care for your resistance cap. they are not so expensive.

i think that evasion based item types is not so usefull in this build. because we don't have acrobatics. after i changed my gear to full armour type and got %40 phy reduction, my survivability increased significantly. you can check my item list.

in addition, since we have a lot of free gem spots i added steelskin to build. i am using it with CDWT and increased duration support. i didn't gave up on vaal molten shell. i am using it manually when facing big packs and bosses. you are basically immortal when vaal molten shell is active. thats why i wanted be able to control it myself.

Unfortunatelly can't see your character. Anyways, did some changes like Spiked gloves, armor based boots, Steelskin + CWDT and added Vaal Molten Sheel, it feels much better now. Also changed few things and managed to get over 6.2k life.

Probably will craft / buy 420+ pdps foil now and focus on crafting good helmet with "Nearby enemies take increased physical damage" and then, my Assassin's Mark ring might be much better, so I can work on crafting that.

Just one question, at what level you are keeping your CWDT + Steelskin combo?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires