[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Binkyyy a écrit :
Hey, firstly just wanna say ive been having a blast with this build, i started with my own AOE cyclone build but wasnt all that great so i rerolled to this and im loving it so far! dex has done a great job on this build guide!

Having a hard time getting into higher tier maps atm tho, any tip on what gear i should replace or adjustments i could make to my tree would be much appreciated! <3

Gear is looking very good actually, the only thing I would change right now is the craft on your foil. Change it from accuracy to attack speed and you get an instant dps increase. The foil itself isnt that great either so you could just buy a better one.

Other than that I would respec the cluster Unpredictable Offensive aswell as a few life nodes if you are comfortable with it, and start building on a cluster jewel in bottom left near Blade of Cunning.

thats good to hear :D thank you! yea i know my foil is pretty garbage tbh been trying to get a better one but not having much luck on that. was looking at buying one but for 5ex i would think i could craft one lol.
cluster jewels would have been the last place i go tbh but ill give it a try if i find a good cluster jewel.

Thanks for having a look a my build mate <3
Stay safe
is vaal haste useful ?
"
AirTrafficControl a écrit :
is vaal haste useful ?

It's a pretty good gem ye, if you decide to use it make sure you link it with Increased Duration to increase its duration from 4 seconds to 7.
struggling again xd what can i change ?
Dernière édition par Draxtoss, le 28 mars 2020 14:28:20
Very nice Guide, Thanks for this. :)
Hi

noob question about the Brutal Restraint jewel. I did not play the league, so do not understand timeless jewels. Looking at PoB it shows many skills such as Impale and boosts for Watchers Eye.

Looking at the description for the jewel, it shows three choices you would get one of, depending on the jewel.

It says it adds some dex to passives in the range. I see nothing about all the things you have added manually in PoB. How do they come about? The three choices do not even look at that great to me.

Thanks for any clarity you can give me.
Hi guys.

i dropped the saviour today :)))

is it worth using? should i only use it on bosses? honestly i don't know if it is strong enough to keep. because i can sell it and buy second paradoxica.

here is the rest of my items.

"
vmxaxp a écrit :
Hi

noob question about the Brutal Restraint jewel. I did not play the league, so do not understand timeless jewels. Looking at PoB it shows many skills such as Impale and boosts for Watchers Eye.

Looking at the description for the jewel, it shows three choices you would get one of, depending on the jewel.

It says it adds some dex to passives in the range. I see nothing about all the things you have added manually in PoB. How do they come about? The three choices do not even look at that great to me.

Thanks for any clarity you can give me.

I have changed the POB since then. But the there were descriptions for each mod that I added manually. Basically what timeless jewels does is add either strength or dexterity to passives in radius, in addition to that they add bonuses to notables in radius such as 50% crit chance, 5% dexterity etc.
Thanks, I read up on them a bit.
For gems, what is my priority?

Should i buy awakened brutality, or buy cyclone 21/23%? what would be a bigger dps boost? both are relatively the same price

thank you!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires