[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

roast my gear please
"
Bane__ a écrit :

roast my gear please

where do you get all the int for infused channelling?
"
AnarchyAngels a écrit :
"
Bane__ a écrit :

roast my gear please

where do you get all the int for infused channelling?

my helmet and amulet!
Hey some questions about cluster jewels:
Wouldnt be Deadly Repartee a good options as well for the large Cluster one?

And why do you suggest Feed the Fury and Fuel the Fight? We dont have any points in overkill damage or do i miss something.

Thank you

"

What i should change next? Body -15 mana? Paradoxica? Or just another good Foil?
I used to use this build with small budget <4ex and I struggled with survi a lot, also dps was quite dissapointing with 2 decent foils. I have now about 20ex and I wonder whether I should go 2h vs dual wield (Starforge seems appealing to me as it looks freakin cool). If dual wield, should I go for 2x Paradoxica, 2x foil or Para+foil? Which setup (2h vs dw) is more tanky?
I want to sell this one if someone is interested, you can PM me @MissylCyc

I have a noob question about the gem levels in this build.
Which ones are not supposed to level up to the max? I see precision, CWDT, enlighten,... are often not maxed.
Is this just because the stats(int) are not high enough for this build, or does it really not work at all when passing a certain level?
"
Okolyth883 a écrit :
I have a noob question about the gem levels in this build.
Which ones are not supposed to level up to the max? I see precision, CWDT, enlighten,... are often not maxed.
Is this just because the stats(int) are not high enough for this build, or does it really not work at all when passing a certain level?

precision is not maxed because of the mana it reserves, the higher the level the more mana it will cost.
CWDT is not leveled high because its cast based on how damage you take. the higher the level, the more life it will require you to lose before it triggers the cast. furthermore, if you read the gem it will say "only supports gem which level requirements are "x" and below" so that means youd want to keep the connected gems at or below the requirement

what i usually do is level up CWDT to where it will trigger after i lose 20% of my health, that way i can level up the connecting gems around it a bit.

hope that helped!
Thanks Bane, I get it, will check my gems and start the two of them fresh :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires