[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Bane__ a écrit :
idk what im doing wrong but i just bought paradoxica, and my tooltip dps went down by 50k
it has the same rolls as the one suggested in the build guide. my old swords are both one handed swords worth about an exalt each. am i missing some hidden dps mechanic?

Good question,also tried Paradoxica instead of second Scaeva,lack of dmg,switched to rare foil and went much better

Also tried combination of listed Large+medium jewels,spent 4.5ex+40c,Again only downgrading the build,sold back all these items

Any advices,explanation of advantages of getting Paradoxica/cluster jewels?
"
Bane__ a écrit :
idk what im doing wrong but i just bought paradoxica, and my tooltip dps went down by 50k
it has the same rolls as the one suggested in the build guide. my old swords are both one handed swords worth about an exalt each. am i missing some hidden dps mechanic?

this happened me too. in pob i got 400k more damage with paradoxica. but in game i have 200k dps less. i guess we should trust on pob.

this was the weapon swap.
Dernière édition par Rosqo, le 26 mars 2020 20:40:12
Double damage does not get calculated in the game tooltip at all, wich is the big strength of Paradoxica. It is a very strong weapon but I still recommend to compare things in POB as every item in the game has a relative strength compared to the rest of your character. When I compared Paradoxica last league I would need a 480 pDPS foil to compete with a 160 pDPS Paradoxica for instance.

As far as the Cluster jewels goes, I'm still messing around with them but I feel like my initial impression strength wise is very accurate. I'm currently using large jewel with attack damage, Deep Cuts and Devastator. 2x Medium jewels for channeling damage with 2x Precise Focus, 1 Rapid Infusion and 1 Stoic Focus. Finally I have 1 Small jewel with Fettle for a lot of life.

I'm kinda stuck on which upgrade I should aim for next, I currently have 5800~ h p. Damage is beginning to lack a bit behind when the map affixes get out of hand, and I can still get insta-gibbed

I have about 10 ex to play around with, I could try my luck with Paradoxica unveiled but i'm not trusting my luck with that for the price.

Any advice would be lovely!
Dernière édition par ExiledMemphis, le 26 mars 2020 23:25:40
My damage has improved greatly with this combo :

I highly recommend.
"
allnamesaretaken50 a écrit :

I highly recommend.

Impresence is a solid choice until you get your curse on hit rings for sure.

Your Scaeva is quite suboptimal however since you want 3x green sockets for the crit multi. Yours has life/mana leech instead of 20% crit multi for no real reason.
Wouldn't a 20/20 pulverise be superior than a level 12-13 Infused Channeling? I dont have enough Int to keep the leveling of the gem, and im not sure if the swap would be smart! Thanks!

Another question, what about crafting a chest with explode + crit mode and getting the - to channeling skills mana cost from amulets and rings?
Dernière édition par Joncaxd, le 27 mars 2020 08:51:00
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
allnamesaretaken50 a écrit :

I highly recommend.

Impresence is a solid choice until you get your curse on hit rings for sure.

Your Scaeva is quite suboptimal however since you want 3x green sockets for the crit multi. Yours has life/mana leech instead of 20% crit multi for no real reason.

Yeap i dropped the mana leech on the tree so the blue socket covers my mana needs (not planning on -15 mana chest before i get better items) it was 3 green before that.
Hey Dex,

First of all, thanks a lot for your build I'm having a lot of fun with it !

I'm not sure to understand why my dps is at 166k (on path of building), whereas when I import your lvl 100 slayer, that guy has 600k+ damage.

What am I missing ? I feel like I have a great gear already ...

Thanks in advance,
GoZu.

Hey everybody I just got my -15 chest and replaced a ring. Just getting to T13-15s now. Curious what next upgrades should be? I feel like I should be dealing more damage than I do.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires