[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Where should I look for next upgrades? I'm trying to get few nodes on cluster jewel, but on the other hand, I have less than 4.7k hp... Is next step for me really -15 armor that will allow me to get better jewelery?

Also, when I import my character to PoB (forked one), I can't set "are you leeching" configuration, it just does not appear, why is that?

Dernière édition par maciek2g, le 26 mars 2020 08:23:36
what are we looking for in cluster gems?

iron breaker good?
Guys i need advice on what to spend currency next. I feel like my dmg is starting to be bad. Replacing my 311pdps scaeva
with like 430pdps foil will be a huge gain? I use this in off-hand
I also crafted this helm today
!
Dernière édition par Shetzki, le 26 mars 2020 11:05:52
This build dies on everything after t12 with around 10 ex gear. Rerolling.
I feel like my dmg is weak what needs to change?? currently 7k dps on Cylone at level 57.

Cyclone,Impale,fortify,brutality , infused channeling, melee physical is my 6 link.
Dernière édition par wotad, le 26 mars 2020 12:51:38
"
Antsatee a écrit :
This build dies on everything after t12 with around 10 ex gear. Rerolling.

If you die on anything on t12 then your gear is just bad or you try to facetank everything. I cleared T12 non stop with this build with 5+3+1 delirium rewards easily.

It's not a very tanky build and i just rerolled it to champion cause i got pissed of not passing wave 19 on simulacrum but dying on everything on t12 means your doing something very wrong.
What about double wielding bug though? Was it fixed or we still need to swap?

How can I make sure that both weapons are being used?
"
esarkgah a écrit :
What about double wielding bug though? Was it fixed or we still need to swap?

How can I make sure that both weapons are being used?

It's been fixed already, don't worry.
idk what im doing wrong but i just bought paradoxica, and my tooltip dps went down by 50k
it has the same rolls as the one suggested in the build guide. my old swords are both one handed swords worth about an exalt each. am i missing some hidden dps mechanic?
thanks for the build been loving it I'm lvl 85 on delirium now and having alot of fun, i have one question and i apologize if this has been addressed already but how do you have so much range? i have been over all the gear and the skill tree and can't figure out where your range is coming from ? i have to be over looking something just not sure what? maybe from the timeless jewels? thanks again.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires