[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Might be a dumb question, but im a bit of a noob this league. What would be a good green gem setup for the scavea? Are my gem links correct? What upgrades would you recommend next? Im able to clear up to red maps, but im finding the survivability to be an issue for me.
hi, what is your opinion on the tree that almost all poe.ninja/builds are using?
you loss a lot of damage but gain almost 5k armour

example : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQHcAecFLQU8CbsMcA48FCAUcRXsGJEaVRuqG_ohYCPqJC4l3ymlMZ41kjboOlI64TsUO7Y9PkCgQ6NEnka3R35IeEnVTeNQR1HaU7tYr14TXz9hUmMXZU1oZW87dO108Xasd-N4DXloeu-CB4MuhNmFj4ZgiO2K8JJ9kw-VJJcImG-cx5-JpBmlNaZXqW618rkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrBBMEHxVPKkM9-0CzTb9d-2L3ZfNwj3DLcjOHv5FHlz-lG6hjsce567w7vTu_R8kHzb_Pd9WH3Mvjr-hj-Rf6P

in a t16 rare map i'm getting something about
10% hp left after a big pack with your tree and 30/40%hp with this armour tree

Spoiler

i would use devoto for the "armour tree" and starkonja for your tree setup

Dernière édition par obian, le 26 mars 2020 00:15:57
"
TheDragonsFancy a écrit :

Might be a dumb question, but im a bit of a noob this league. What would be a good green gem setup for the scavea? Are my gem links correct? What upgrades would you recommend next? Im able to clear up to red maps, but im finding the survivability to be an issue for me.

the first thing you should do is get the 30%+ quality on that foil, you are missing a lot of damage by using it at 0%

for the scaeva you might use dash-faster attacks-precision.
next i would buy the R-R-R-B starkonja, it is 50c at the moment on poe.trade but the profit is huge because you can start setting your gems in the same way as the guide says.
then i would buy an stygian vise, you will get the same as now but with higher rolls

dont forget to 4link the gloves, you are missing a few tools there
Dernière édition par obian, le 26 mars 2020 00:39:45
Thank you all for the help I improved my gear, flasks and passive tree quite a bit with your advice and got Sirus A4 down for the first time, yay!

I got Awakened Area of Effect Support though, darn. Here's where I'm at for reference. Probably upgrading helm next.

Dernière édition par hivesteel, le 26 mars 2020 02:59:41
"
is this ilvl85+? it must be 85+ to get the mod. press alt and check.

ilvl 80

but poe affix say:

Socketed Attacks have -# to Total Mana Cost
iLvl 1: 15 (Serrated Fossil)

is ilvl 85 needed ?
IGN:MargaeryT , MaxiMollux , benofdark
[img]http://www.fixweb.net/forum/image/1384359976.gif[/img]
"
benofdark a écrit :

is ilvl 85 needed ?

yes ilvl 85 is needed
Any guide on how to craft the foil?
"
benofdark a écrit :
"
is this ilvl85+? it must be 85+ to get the mod. press alt and check.

ilvl 80

but poe affix say:

Socketed Attacks have -# to Total Mana Cost
iLvl 1: 15 (Serrated Fossil)

is ilvl 85 needed ?

yes. check here

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&an=str_armour

Dernière édition par Rosqo, le 26 mars 2020 07:12:01
I've played this build two times in the past and it absolutely crushed. However, this league seems extremely punishing in the damage-taken department. Im only into yellow maps, with the occasional T11, and damage spikes can be massive.

All that said, still love the build but I havent seen any mention of Glorious Vantiy/Soul Tether to increase survival. I used that combo the last two times and it was fantastic.

Did something happen in 3.10 that gutted it?

My shitty gear for reference:
Soul Tether is still very strong defensively, I just didnt want to sacrifice that many skill points aswell as the belt slot to make it work in this build in the past.

The addition of cluster jewels just made it even harder to justify taking it since there are so many useful nodes already.

The more gear you get the harder it is to justify aswell as endgame influence crafted Stygian Vise is incredibly strong like the one I linked with life %.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires