[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
hivesteel a écrit :
Felling pretty stuck guys, I'm dying so much in t15-116 maps, even t14 is not so consistent. Hardstuck lvl92. I've definitely spent 10ex on this gear and I feel like I die to anything DESPITE playing way more defensive gear than most of you. Capped resists, 5.7k health... I even let go of my cluster jewel with deep cuts and feed the fury to spec into more health. I'd really appreciate if someone would explain what I'm missing here. I feel if I can't blow them up, I instantly get blown up, but how the game works is there are a ton of lingering health effects after they die and I can't escape them in time. I leep in -> IC procs and I kill everything, then I die to some spark of lightning or some nearby pack.

Few questions:
- I see most people are not using vaal pact, but how is that possible, I feel like normal leach is so weak. Vaal pact lets me tank twice as good, I feel without it I can't recover AT ALL from being hit. I do understand for some boss fight with invincibility phases it must be better off, but otherwise?
- Would Molten Shield help over IC? I feel it's probably not the key thing I'm missing here.
- What's the next upgrade here? I was thinking about getting a lethal pride for fortify bonus, but I don't know about rolling this, I wonder if someone could clarify it for me.
- I could get a new helm but I don't think that would get me much tankier at all.
- Better belt enchant, but dmg ain't the problem. A better than this stygian vise + eye combo would be pretty expensive and minor it seems...
- How about killing those dmg nodes on the right side for cluster jewel with deep cuts and feed the fury, worth? Small passives on my cluster jewel are 12% attack while dual wielding.

Thank you! It's been really fun playing this build but I'm feeling a bit frustrated right now with all these deaths. Delirium is just such a clusterfuck, and there's no room for any mistake in this build it seems...

Why the hell are you using Atziri's flask? You use brutality - only phys damage. Waste of flask slot. Don't use that onslaught flask, get abyss jewel with onslaught. Also get stygian vise, it's the best base because of jewel slot. Get bubbling or seething (I prefer bubbling) divine flask, these saved my ass more times than flasks with slow regen.

I would also recommend to scrap Belly, get -15 chest with hp, then you can get better jewelry.

Also, because of that onslaught flask you skipped basalt, which is very good for survivability.

Can't help you with Vaal Pact, I personally hate to use it, it sucks when I try to do lab, or even normal mapping with blood rage is terrible with no regen
Dernière édition par Victtorius, le 25 mars 2020 12:16:44
On the subject of Vaal Pact I find these to be quite useful for survival, the int is nice as well:

Dernière édition par teknik1200, le 25 mars 2020 12:26:40
"
teknik1200 a écrit :
On the subject of Vaal Pact I find these to be quite useful for survival, the int is nice as well:

a good option to cover some int is something like this -

you can craft it with spite essences.
"
allnamesaretaken50 a écrit :
"
teknik1200 a écrit :

a good option to cover some int is something like this -

you can craft it with spite essences.

In this case the gloves are for Vaal Pact minus its degen issues as it wears off fast, the int is a bonus ;) The life leach is so much faster you get to tank a bit more. I have a ring to cover the rest for now but do need a belt upgrade at some point. I feel a lot more comfortable with fast leach, there's enough damage to be found elsewhere imo.
Hello, i just started playing and i really want to try this build. Why cant my POB copy ur link for your talent tree? It says 'couldnt connect to server'. Is it me the problem?
Hey thanks for the guide. I'm enjoying the build a lot. Comfortably doing t14 maps.
I finally got enough money to start crafting the chest with double influence and I had a question about the rolls it can get. This is pretty much my second league of playing, so I don't have a lot of experience with crafting high-end gear. As far as I understand after I use awakener orb to transfer the crit from hunter base to the crusader astral plate it will reforge all the other mods. Does this mean that there's no reason to craft/multimod the astral plate beforehand? Do I just hope to get good stuff like life/armor/resists or that there is space to craft one on top? Not sure if I'll be able to afford to repeat this craft for a while if it rolls badly. This is the base that I plan to craft on:

Thanks in advance for the help.
Dernière édition par Corristo, le 25 mars 2020 16:54:47
"
Corristo a écrit :
Hey thanks for the guide. I'm enjoying the build a lot. Comfortably doing t14 maps.
I finally got enough money to start crafting the chest with double influence and I had a question about the rolls it can get. This is pretty much my second league of playing, so I don't have a lot of experience with crafting high-end gear. As far as I understand after I use awakener orb to transfer the crit from hunter base to the crusader astral plate it will reforge all the other mods. Does this mean that there's no reason to craft/multimod the astral plate beforehand? Do I just hope to get good stuff like life/armor/resists or that there is space to craft one on top? Not sure if I'll be able to afford to repeat this craft for a while if it rolls badly. This is the base that I plan to craft on:

Thanks in advance for the help.

Ye you get a Hunter chest with attack crit or a Crusader with explode mod, it's basically a choice of boss damage versus clearspeed.

You use an Awakener's Orb to combine both chest and you will keep the 2 influenced mods, aswell as reroll other stats so there's no point in crafting more on it.

If you get incredibly unlucky and get only bad mods you can recraft it with Serrated Fossils, it's not super hard to get.

I would be satisfied with the 2 mods and 80+ life or some resistances and craft life on it.
I'm curently trying to craft my body armor.
I bought this:

I'm using serated and pristine fossil on it.
Make like 30+ attemp and nothing

is this the right body armor and is this the right method for the -15 mod?
IGN:MargaeryT , MaxiMollux , benofdark
[img]http://www.fixweb.net/forum/image/1384359976.gif[/img]
"
benofdark a écrit :
I'm curently trying to craft my body armor.
I bought this:

I'm using serated and pristine fossil on it.
Make like 30+ attemp and nothing

is this the right body armor and is this the right method for the -15 mod?

is this ilvl85+? it must be 85+ to get the mod. press alt and check.
What about Ahn's Might instead of Scaeva till you manage to get The Saviour?

Ahn's Might feels stronger, buy not sure.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires