[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hey Dex,

would you mind taking a look at my character, SlayerMeCrazy, let me know if there is anything else i can upgrade, im trying to max out the dps on the build.

Looking forward to your input.

Regards,
MM
"
Pitou6 a écrit :
"
pokerdream42 a écrit :
can someone please look at my POB and tell me where im lacking? im only showing 1.5 mil dps without all the killed recently and such buffs, but OP's shows over 3 mil. TIA
e/ i also took a couple items from OP POB to see if i could get numbers closer and barely helps
https://pastebin.com/Bnz80ZNH

your pob.
Spoiler

you did not mark a couple of checkmarks and did not add 100% more damage to the savior, because we have two clones of 50% damage and the pob does not see them
https://pastebin.com/Rirv05L6

didnt even think about adding damage from the saviour in there. was trying so hard to find out where i was missing so much damage. tyvm
After few gear upgrades this is what I am using atm, having 6k HP and res 144/117/106 -60.

Dernière édition par spoobg, le 5 févr. 2020 07:12:01
My current build is inspired by this build, the passive tree is almost the same. Took vaal pact, brutal fervour and endless hunger. Went a slightly different direction with gems and flasks. Currently pushing 38m boss dps (40m if I switch to alira and use flame golem). Looking for suggestions.

Timeless jewel; +36 str, 4% life, 30% melee crit chance, 10% fort effect, 5% double damage.
Dernière édition par infinitys_minute, le 5 févr. 2020 09:52:04
"
infinitys_minute a écrit :
My current build is inspired by this build, the passive tree is almost the same. Took vaal pact, brutal fervour and endless hunger. Went a slightly different direction with gems and flasks. Currently pushing 38m boss dps (40m if I switch to alira and use flame golem). Looking for suggestions.

Timeless jewel; +36 str, 4% life, 30% melee crit chance, 10% fort effect, 5% double damage.

Hey there, can you make your character public id love to see you skill tree,thanks.
Quick tip for anyone with explode/crit chest

elreon rings/div cards

Hi, I have a question, where do you get 1200 from life leeched?
"
Worfang a écrit :

vaal pact on tree
Has it been mentioned how we can counter act the debuff from blood rage?
"
Worfang a écrit :

In the regular version we have 0.4% life and mana leech from the node right under Vaal Pact. We do NOT take Vaal Pact.

In the expensive version, I have mana leech on a ring, and therefore we can take the 0.4% life leech at Gladiator's Perseverance wheel that gets buffed even more by having a Might of the Meek in that slot.

While I dont mind answering questions, all of these questions are already written, explained and answered in the guide.

"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
Has it been mentioned how we can counter act the debuff from blood rage?

There is nothing to counter. We have life leech with or without it and we also have life regen. It's enough.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires