[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
jimmate a écrit :
yo, just curious, since we don't stack much armour and since molten shell only really scales with armour i'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to use steelskin or something else for the CWDT setup? I know vaal molten shell is pretty great but even that still scales with armour and we're only hitting around 10k armour even with flasks active.

what you guys think ?

I am playing as a Champion, which gives you a lot of free armor, so Molten Shell works perfectly for me. Especially if you use a 100% armor flask + lion's roar. You're easily hitting ~4.5k normal molten shells and like 15k vaal molten shells. For slayer I am not entirely sure.
Its really the vaal MS we care about almost exclusively to deal with Metamorphs. The CWDT like I explained in the guide doesnt do a whole lot except for some passive mitigation every now and then. If you want to sacrifice 1 gem slot to have steelskin aswell then yes its slightly stronger. But imo at the cost of 1 socket its not worth it so its better to fill it with a golem, warcry or even vortex/cold snap for chilling nearby enemys.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
Its really the vaal MS we care about almost exclusively to deal with Metamorphs. The CWDT like I explained in the guide doesnt do a whole lot except for some passive mitigation every now and then. If you want to sacrifice 1 gem slot to have steelskin aswell then yes its slightly stronger. But imo at the cost of 1 socket its not worth it so its better to fill it with a golem, warcry or even vortex/cold snap for chilling nearby enemys.

yeah I guess I kind of agree with you, the vaal MS is a huge dmg reduction even at 10k armour, I was thinking steelskin maybe better for the CWDT setup but then it would have to be using steelskin + vaal MS taking up 2 gem slots like you say, probably not worth when enduring cry is a great 3rd slot. well thanks !
Just curious on what would be the best chestpiece for cyclone during 3.9 now. I see you recommend the -15 mana cost but is that needed when you can run it fine via ring mods. I've seen people running the new explosion chest: Killed Enemies Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage from the crusader mod and using an awakener orb to combine it with either: +1 to Level of Socketed Active Skill Gems from warlord or either: Attacks have +(1.1–1.5)% to Critical Strike Chance, or +1 additional curse via hunter mods. Not sure which would be the best for minmaxing or expensive end game chests feedback would help :) thanks!

Hi there, i am thinking about dual wielding both paradoxica's would yo urecommend that or no?

Also would you recommend attack speed, quality and maybe chance to impale on it or it is not worth it?
Hello Dex,

I love this build but thing that i making some wrong, i have good dmg but very bad survivability, could help me please i left my pastebin poe building.

https://pastebin.com/ks2wTncx

and which one are the roll priority for lethal pride timeless jewel, i got one with:

1 node to fortify.
3 nodes with 30 percent to melee critical strike chance.
1 node to 1 percent life reg.

that is good or i should priorice anothers rolls.

regards,
"
fire4ever a écrit :
Hello Dex,

I love this build but thing that i making some wrong, i have good dmg but very bad survivability, could help me please i left my pastebin poe building.

https://pastebin.com/ks2wTncx

and which one are the roll priority for lethal pride timeless jewel, i got one with:

1 node to fortify.
3 nodes with 30 percent to melee critical strike chance.
1 node to 1 percent life reg.

that is good or i should priorice anothers rolls.

regards,

Back on page 35 Dex said the following:

"
Dex2644 a écrit :
Lethal Pride stats priority are completely up to you. What do you want to use it for? Do you need defense? Do you need damage?

As a general rule of thumb intimidate is the best by far. After that Fortify Effect -> Crit Multi -> Melee/Physical Damage -> Life%
What major pantheon have you guys been using for metamorphs? Arakali or Lunaris?
Because of a respectable amount of phys dmg reduction, strong fortify and vaal molten shell we are already very strong against hit damage. We are however quite weak to degens such as ignites, chaos ground effects etc so imo Arakaali is a clear winner.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
Because of a respectable amount of phys dmg reduction, strong fortify and vaal molten shell we are already very strong against hit damage. We are however quite weak to degens such as ignites, chaos ground effects etc so imo Arakaali is a clear winner.

Thank you. For weapons, until I can get the savior, would 2x Paradoxicas be best or should I try to find a well rolled foil for my main hand?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires