[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Made a gladiator build, have about 7.6 mil dps in pob. Twice cursed, tailwind and challangers charges - about +256% movesped, running like hell. Recommend

These items for Mapping, around 5.3k hp. For Sirus i swap to
So i changed some things in build and got some experience with it and now im not dying much, but if i look in POB my dps is quite low, am i missing something important in items?
Dernière édition par AxelAxelXX, le 12 janv. 2020 05:48:44
hey man,

really love the build and im quite new to poe. i have like 20 ex to spare and was wondering if u could hlp me out what top improve first?
(dont know how to post items so could u check my profile pls? would really appreciate it!)

cheers

edit: a couple of more questions:

-what Anointments do you prefer for this build?
-i see you play a complete different skill set on your slayer with molten shell and vaal haste etc. also your skill tree is quite different. is this you testing, or did i miss updates on the build?
-The lethal pride timeless jewel --> how to use it in this build? do you roll for karui with divine orbs?
Dernière édition par Homsn, le 12 janv. 2020 15:14:07
"I may be very stupid,but i don't understand why i can't open the pastebin links,can you tell me please :D ,sorry for the dumb question." - nevermind i forgot it's used with path of building ,can't wait to test the build :) its amazingly written.
Dernière édition par ZancrowTsumiita, le 12 janv. 2020 11:00:11
How do you check the seed on the timeless jewel (brutal restraint) so you know that it's the same as the one you're using?
Dernière édition par Elvondar, le 12 janv. 2020 22:47:37
"
Elvondar a écrit :
How do you check the seed on the timeless jewel (brutal restraint) so you know that it's the same as the one you're using?

Just use divine orbs on your jewel until you get something decent. Do not try to roll same seed number.

I feel like im not doing well with the surviving, what am i doing wrong ?
Hello,

which one are the roll priority for lethal pride timeless jewel, i got one with:

1 node to fortify.
3 nodes with 30 percent to melee critical strike chance.
1 node to 1 percent life reg.

that is good or i should priorice anothers rolls.

regards,
"
fire4ever a écrit :
Hello,

which one are the roll priority for lethal pride timeless jewel, i got one with:

1 node to fortify.
3 nodes with 30 percent to melee critical strike chance.
1 node to 1 percent life reg.

that is good or i should priorice anothers rolls.

regards,

I'd look for 2 Fortify nodes, melee/physical damage, and crit or crit multi.

I'll try to remember to get a snapshot of mine when I get home, 14429 Kaom
Dernière édition par CanisVY, le 13 janv. 2020 15:24:35
Lethal Pride stats priority are completely up to you. What do you want to use it for? Do you need defense? Do you need damage?

As a general rule of thumb intimidate is the best by far. After that Fortify Effect -> Crit Multi -> Melee/Physical Damage -> Life%

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires