[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
i was just a bit confused since i saw Dex's passive tree going a different way than what he was suggesting in the PoB to take

Im not actively playing the build atm, the one i have in ritual is just a quick mockup while i was still farming with my group.

yeah i figured that out after your last post :P
"
darkC00KIE a écrit :
"
TäbuläRasa a écrit :
Funny how people propose builds with lies and funny numbers, when they actually dont even play their own builds, or give it up, cuz they realise that its actually pure trash.

Like most of these builds aint even tested, funny things !

Have to disagree with you there. Yes, it's not as easy to play as advertised but it definitely works.

Getting the endgame gear is really expensive but the cheap gear +-1-2ex and skill tree will easily get you to t15-16 maps.

Yes, it's pretty squish even with a lot of investment but there are some tips in the guide itself to get some more survivability.

With my current gear I have 0 problems with juiced t16 40-60% delirium maps as long as I pay attention to avoid big slams/death orbs from delirium bosses.
It's not a facetank build for sure, which is fine but maybe difficult to newer players.

Haven't killed Sirus yet because I am bad at learning fights but got him to 1% health on my last attempt at A6, then ate his beam because of greed.

Yes, I invested around 80ex into my current gear (Might have been ripped of on some pieces) but I expected as much when I started playing this build.

+ Watcher's Eye with impale and 1 Large cluster with important keystones.
Still have room to upgrade with a Bottled Faith, medium and small clusters as well as better gloves / better health rolls on some pieces.

Current POB: https://pastebin.com/DzSUG5UE

You could say the author could do a better job at defining "Expensive" since that could mean 5ex to some people or 2 mirrors to others.

hi i would like to ask if you crafted your jewelries or did you find them like that? thanks for answering
"
skrambol a écrit :
"
darkC00KIE a écrit :
"
TäbuläRasa a écrit :
Funny how people propose builds with lies and funny numbers, when they actually dont even play their own builds, or give it up, cuz they realise that its actually pure trash.

Like most of these builds aint even tested, funny things !

Have to disagree with you there. Yes, it's not as easy to play as advertised but it definitely works.

Getting the endgame gear is really expensive but the cheap gear +-1-2ex and skill tree will easily get you to t15-16 maps.

Yes, it's pretty squish even with a lot of investment but there are some tips in the guide itself to get some more survivability.

With my current gear I have 0 problems with juiced t16 40-60% delirium maps as long as I pay attention to avoid big slams/death orbs from delirium bosses.
It's not a facetank build for sure, which is fine but maybe difficult to newer players.

Haven't killed Sirus yet because I am bad at learning fights but got him to 1% health on my last attempt at A6, then ate his beam because of greed.

Yes, I invested around 80ex into my current gear (Might have been ripped of on some pieces) but I expected as much when I started playing this build.

+ Watcher's Eye with impale and 1 Large cluster with important keystones.
Still have room to upgrade with a Bottled Faith, medium and small clusters as well as better gloves / better health rolls on some pieces.

Current POB: https://pastebin.com/DzSUG5UE

You could say the author could do a better job at defining "Expensive" since that could mean 5ex to some people or 2 mirrors to others.

hi i would like to ask if you crafted your jewelries or did you find them like that? thanks for answering

Hey. I bought them like this. I had a lucky Headhunter-Ritual on the second day of the league and sold it two days ago to buy whatever I need.

(dont know how to link cluster jewels and watchers eye)

Followed this guide and had a lot of fun. I know I could still get more life but that will come as I find harvest crafts.
Juiced T16 are no problem at all as me and the two dudes mow it all down before it hurts.
But I haven't managed to kill sirus yet. Getting there, but if he teleports away and im slowed he kills me before I find him again..

Guys which curse on Hit should I get on my ring, I like poacher mark because it's instant life and maana on Hit, while assassin mark is great for those crit charges and multi, hard to pick
Dernière édition par Bakkkiii, le 2 févr. 2021 06:41:49
Imo in endgame you dont need life or mana on hit, so always go for damage with curse ring.
What are people thoughts on using a Lethal Pride for Chainbreaker and a Berserk skill for massive damage boost?
"
alecs87 a écrit :
What are people thoughts on using a Lethal Pride for Chainbreaker and a Berserk skill for massive damage boost?

I think Berserk is being used with Rage,its very good
"
alecs87 a écrit :

For certain builds it's amazing. For all non-slam melee builds however it's really bad because we attack to fast so we will deplete the rage faster than chainbreaker can generate it.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
alecs87 a écrit :

For certain builds it's amazing. For all non-slam melee builds however it's really bad because we attack to fast so we will deplete the rage faster than chainbreaker can generate it.

I see. The reason I've asked, is because I was checking poeninja and the top Cyclone has 53Mil dps. After importing his build I've noticed the Combo which boosts his damage with about 17mil. Why would he choose to still use it? Is it just for 1 massive blow when you activate the skill vs Big bosses like Sirus? You should have enough time to get max charges in between phases.

But testing in on my 4 mil dps .. is not a big difference at all so it must only worth only as a last addition to min max it.

Thanks
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 2 févr. 2021 18:00:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires