[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Ridman a écrit :
Up to level 97 now, managed to kill Sirus 8 deathless. Am pretty much geared up now, apart from getting something crazy like elevated chest or double mod watcher eye. Even managed to get a HH through The Wretched div card :D

Crafted the sword myself from scratch, having high crit on your weap is really nice as you can skip Overwhelm and either get endless hunger for stun and bleed immunity or bane for cull.

Guess it's to try Maven next, though I dunno how cyclone friendly that fight is.

My gear atm:

Spoiler

Maven fight as a cyclone is not as bad as people thougut out to be. U just need to control the degen and know where to stand to avoid having the beam hitting you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JjiT1SwsZU

I recorded the fight last week so this could give you a grasp on how to proceed the fight as a cyclone user.

However, the Feared Invitation itself is really difficult for Cyclone while not outright impossible as i have done it, doing it deathless is a challenge itself.

This was the gear that i did The Feared Invitation with. Used up 3 Portals

Spoiler

Dernière édition par Eechye, le 3 févr. 2021 16:19:50
Cheers and gz on 40. You made the fight look easy :)

Hello! I have two question - how about this -mana cost craft? i cant craft on 2 rings "- 9 total mana cos of skill"? Its dont work with cyclone? U only mentioned about - mana cost of channeling skills. Anc next one - if i have exactly same gear like ur in expensive version what i should upgrade first? Paradoxica to jewelled foil or just buy warchers eye with impale inflict? i dont know what gonna give me more. Ty for answers!
"
Maniuu a écrit :
Hello! I have two question - how about this -mana cost craft? i cant craft on 2 rings "- 9 total mana cos of skill"? Its dont work with cyclone? U only mentioned about - mana cost of channeling skills. Anc next one - if i have exactly same gear like ur in expensive version what i should upgrade first? Paradoxica to jewelled foil or just buy warchers eye with impale inflict? i dont know what gonna give me more. Ty for answers!

There are two -mana crafts

1) Channeling skills have -3 to mana cost
2) NON-Channeling skills have -9 to mana cost

Cyclone is a channeling skill so you need the first one to reduce the mana cost of cyclone.
(there is also Elreon's prefix mod which grants -9mana cost to ALL skills but you can't craft that and getting a good ring/amu with that mod is expensive and not really viable)

Alternatively you can get a body armour with "Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost" (warlord mod) then you don't have to worry about crafting -mana cost on your accessories.

The second questions depends wholly on your items, mods, skills, passives and what kind of foil we are talking about and what kind of Para you are using. You should install Path of Building with community fork. Then you can copy paste items from the trade site or create your own and see how much your dps changes respectively. Still PoB doesn't accurately calculate for Para's double dmg but there are some answers one page back which could provide useful in assessing the correct damage and how good the foil needs to be to be better than Para.

Dernière édition par Ridman, le 3 févr. 2021 20:36:43

should I try to use this or sell ?

I went for endless hunger instead of overwhelm so i could use some of the crit

but i know the guide says to go for the other affixes
Dernière édition par Eraqi, le 3 févr. 2021 22:29:04
I just spent like 40 Exalts on my gear - Kinda think I messed up, can someone please help me? Followed the POB as closely as possible.

Dernière édition par ScientistPOE, le 4 févr. 2021 00:43:17
"
ScientistPOE a écrit :
I just spent like 40 Exalts on my gear - Kinda think I messed up, can someone please look at my profile and tell me what you think? Or can I link my gear here?

Also - do i have to manually keep popping blood rage?

You need to make your profile public under the privacy settings so that we can see it :)

The blood rage buff duration refreshes every time you kill something, so you generally only have to do it at the start of the map or if you haven't killed anything for more than 10+ seconds.
I figured out how to post all my gear and edited my original post :) If you could help I would really appreciate it

I figured out how to post all my gear and edited my original post :) If you could help I would really appreciate it
"
Jdunit a écrit :
"
IMPORTANT: If you use Paradoxica's then the double damage mod with Pride will not work, it doesnt stack.

Hi, does this mean if I am using Paradoxica sword I should switch Pride to a different aura? Thank you.

As far as I understand the Pride double damage mod only doesnt work for paradoxica, but should work for saviour.

So the question is, which one is better:

11% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride

or

56% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires