[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
alecs87 a écrit :
"
darkC00KIE a écrit :
Hey guys. The build is working great so far but I feel like I tend to pop pretty frequently out of nowhere.
Could anybody give me any pointers on what to upgrade next? Trying to get a helmet enchant rn and better boots.

If I were you, I would sell the HH and use the currency for upgrades. If you do have the currency, then:

ryslatha give a lot of dmg and much better than HH for bosses
Get better gloves - attack speed/dmg + life res
Tailwind/Ellusive boots and High life
Rare helmet with high life res and -phys dmg
Amulet should be ur 1st upgrade. It has 0 dmg on it. Get crit multi/high life and stats
Better rings - especially the two stone one. Look at some Steel bases
Better armour - -mana/crit/explosion ..second curse .. plenty of mix + match options
Bottle faith flask
Get a paradoxica or a 600+pds foil. ( much cheaper the first option). That will boost ur dmg quite a bit.
Drop a life flask and add a Diamond one! that is a must
Gen Onslaugh from either flask or an abys jwl.

Apart from your chest, everything else has low life on it.

hope that helps

Thanks!
Yeah I think I had my fun with HH and will just sell it and use that currency to buy the majority of stuff you suggested :)

EDIT: I sold my HH and bought all the gear I needed :) Works great now
Dernière édition par darkC00KIE, le 30 janv. 2021 18:35:55
A bit of a backstory for the gear. I started with an ED-Contagion build but got bored at killing bosses so started a cyclone build with the currency I accumulated with that.

What should I upgrade? I feel like I'm not doing as much damage as I should.

I'm gonna assume I fucked up getting both The Saviour and Paradoxica and that I was better going for a Rare Foil.

PS: I know I have to level up, it's on the way 😂

Thanks buddies.
how would Starforge sword work in this build,would it even work? its free shock with bigger AoE too
"
whitesuccubus a écrit :
A bit of a backstory for the gear. I started with an ED-Contagion build but got bored at killing bosses so started a cyclone build with the currency I accumulated with that.

What should I upgrade? I feel like I'm not doing as much damage as I should.

I'm gonna assume I fucked up getting both The Saviour and Paradoxica and that I was better going for a Rare Foil.

PS: I know I have to level up, it's on the way 😂

Thanks buddies.

You're only better going for a rare foil if the dmg is smth like 5-600 pdps+. While you loose some attack speed, you gain a lot of dmg from paradoxica.

You need better amulet. That should be dmg slot and resistance need to come from other sources. get some flat dmg on the rings as well. Have a look at previous replies to other's questions on the last 2 pages to get an idea of what you should be looking for. Also the gear section on the 1st page is very detailed with what stats you want to have on each type of gear.
Is Atziri's Acuity worth it to use for extra defence?
endurying cry and CWDT supp doesn't proc.

do you recommend put immortal call instead of endurying cry?
"
kestrada97a a écrit :

You can not proc warcry skills with CWDT and IC is not a replacement for it. Enduring Cry gives a lot of life reg over 1 sec, and phys reduction + res together with generating endurance charges.

You can link Leap with Endurance charge on melee stun, but you loose all that free life reg.

CWDT should be linked to Molten Shell which will absorb some of the damage. You can also link it to Purifying Flames to create consecrated ground if you don't have Bottled Faith
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 31 janv. 2021 12:29:42
Can someone please tell me why my explosions aren't chaining across enemies?

For example like in this video:
https://youtu.be/5RKNeNskuU0?t=95

When I kill an enemy, the enemy itself explodes but there's no AoE so my clear speed is still awful. I'm confused as to what's stopping my explosions from clearing like in the video shown above.

My POB:
https://pastebin.com/TJBQ7eyB
"
alecs87 a écrit :
"
kestrada97a a écrit :

You can not proc warcry skills with CWDT and IC is not a replacement for it. Enduring Cry gives a lot of life reg over 1 sec, and phys reduction + res together with generating endurance charges.

You can link Leap with Endurance charge on melee stun, but you loose all that free life reg.

CWDT should be linked to Molten Shell which will absorb some of the damage. You can also link it to Purifying Flames to create consecrated ground if you don't have Bottled Faith

Been wondering which is better molten shell or IC. I tried Molten Shell with cwdt taken at first but still felt kinda squishy, replaced it with IC and find it helping out a lot more. Obviously you have to have a consistent way to gain endurance charges. I got “gain 1 endurance charge every second if hit recently” on my astral plate and enduring cry, so I’m at max endurance charges most of the time.

Like you don't have huge amount of armour as a Slayer anyway. Now correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not 100% on the mechanics.

I have around 10k armour and buff takes 20% of that as a shield, meaning it aborbs like 2k dmg.
In comparison IC (with 3 endurance charges + increased duration) would give 34% less elemental damage and 53% less physical damage taken for ~2.75 seconds.

Seems a lot stronger to me like. Even with no endurance charges I'd still probably take 34% less physical and elemental damage taken for 1.6 seconds than a 2k health shield.
Dernière édition par Ridman, le 31 janv. 2021 17:22:13
as a first big endgame upgrade,should i get saviour weapon or the -15 mana cost 6L armor(still on tabula rasa)
Dernière édition par Bakkkiii, le 31 janv. 2021 16:05:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires