[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

I could use some help with my character. I am currently lvl 91 and am having a lot of issues with the build. Primarily not enough dps ( I don't know, crit chance and bleed chance seems low ), and not enough survivability (In red maps I nearly get 1 shot, or straight up 1 shot, especially against guardians). I got nearly 8 exalts saved right now to make some improvements to my character while I am trying to craft some better gear on the side (gloves / belt / Foil)

POB Below
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/91zPmVz8

Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!

With the introduction of Maven Orb, you can now elevate socketed attack to T0 to get Stun Immunity.

Funny how people propose builds with lies and funny numbers, when they actually dont even play their own builds, or give it up, cuz they realise that its actually pure trash.

Like most of these builds aint even tested, funny things !
"
TäbuläRasa a écrit :
Funny how people propose builds with lies and funny numbers, when they actually dont even play their own builds, or give it up, cuz they realise that its actually pure trash.

Have to disagree with you there. Yes, it's not as easy to play as advertised but it definitely works.

Getting the endgame gear is really expensive but the cheap gear +-1-2ex and skill tree will easily get you to t15-16 maps.

Yes, it's pretty squish even with a lot of investment but there are some tips in the guide itself to get some more survivability.

With my current gear I have 0 problems with juiced t16 40-60% delirium maps as long as I pay attention to avoid big slams/death orbs from delirium bosses.
It's not a facetank build for sure, which is fine but maybe difficult to newer players.

Haven't killed Sirus yet because I am bad at learning fights but got him to 1% health on my last attempt at A6, then ate his beam because of greed.

Yes, I invested around 80ex into my current gear (Might have been ripped of on some pieces) but I expected as much when I started playing this build.

+ Watcher's Eye with impale and 1 Large cluster with important keystones.
Still have room to upgrade with a Bottled Faith, medium and small clusters as well as better gloves / better health rolls on some pieces.

Current POB: https://pastebin.com/DzSUG5UE

You could say the author could do a better job at defining "Expensive" since that could mean 5ex to some people or 2 mirrors to others.
Dernière édition par darkC00KIE, le 1 févr. 2021 05:38:46

So here's my update after few weeks, killed all content (not deathless of course) EXCEPT Maven, her breachlords and feared.

Build is quite fun, powerful, it's a Cyclone lawn mower after all :)

Now I'm working towards better boots, I actually already got these
but now I need stun avoidance enchant there and do something with low MS (harvest craft). After that I'm pretty much finished. Of course there is always better stuff to get, my goal will be to get more chaos res on rings/chest/gloves. Cyclone enchant, even better foil, woke brutality...
"
TäbuläRasa a écrit :

Maybe.. having updated and played this build for the past 5 leagues.. you want to be playing something else from time to time and some people do have real jobs not streaming non stop.

I've used this guide as my base for building up my version of Cyclone several leagues in a row and I was able to clear all content for the first time in years without spending an insane of ex for it.

If you're looking to clear Maven and Sirus A9 with 2 ex investment, you're in the wrong place. Duelist has received some nerfs this patch and mobs seem to hit harder as well. It means higher gear might be required vs previous leagues.

I've managed to do full t16 maps with Tabula and Scaeva and Sirus a6 with nothing more than self found/crafted gear, 1ex chest and 2 x 30c foils.

Now with 4 more ex investment I can do A8 and much harder mods. Other builds require 50+ex do do that.

The guide is explained in detail how to gear up and what to look for. you should be able to adapt that to your playstyle and twitch it as you please. Honestly I think you have no idea what you're talking about and you've been watching too many youtube videos with full mirror characters.
"
TäbuläRasa a écrit :

If theres anything specific you are struggling with or something in the guide that you find misleading im more than happy to read your suggestions.

Like others mentioned ive simply played to much cyclone so i prefer to try out other builds atm. With that said the guide will also not be 100% accurate throughout leagues but i think you will find that true with any build guide who is 2+ leagues old.

Over the years ive had quite a lot of questions, varying from level 1 first time player to level 100 minmaxed to infinity. Catering to all those players is quite time consuming and hard to perfect since there are a lot of variables (this is poe afterall)

But yes if there is anything misleading in the guide that made you feel this way you are more than welcome to type it here or pm me through the links ive attached. No need to get upset about it.
pastebin don't work anymore
i was just a bit confused since i saw Dex's passive tree going a different way than what he was suggesting in the PoB to take
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
i was just a bit confused since i saw Dex's passive tree going a different way than what he was suggesting in the PoB to take

Im not actively playing the build atm, the one i have in ritual is just a quick mockup while i was still farming with my group.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires