[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Why not drop Overwhelm instead of Bane in order to pick up fervor? According to PoB, Bane (which is effectively a 25% more multiplier) provides more DPS than Overwhelm, plus the MS is nice for mapping. Though this doesn't account for the crit multi from overwhelm, but I'm not a fan of that conditional for bossing anyways.
Dernière édition par an1drag0n, le 11 janv. 2021 22:37:00
"
an1drag0n a écrit :
Why not drop Overwhelm instead of Bane in order to pick up fervor? According to PoB, Bane (which is effectively a 25% more multiplier) provides more DPS than Overwhelm, plus the MS is nice for mapping. Though this doesn't account for the crit multi from overwhelm, but I'm not a fan of that conditional for bossing anyways.

It very much depends on your budget and how much crit you can get on your weapons already. If you can only get 5-6% crit weapons your damage will feel very inconsistent meaning it will take longer to get to that execute.

Imo if you use a rare foil as your off-hand paired with Saviour you will want Overwhelm 100%. If you get a Paradoxica instead with a load of crit then Bane is probably better. Problem is often that if you go for crit on your weapon you will lose out on a lot of attack speed.
Hey, Dex, I saw an earlier comment where you said you may not start with this build. Do you have plans to update the guide with the Ascendancy updates posted (and I imagine patch notes coming tomorrow)?
"
dualism04 a écrit :
Hey, Dex, I saw an earlier comment where you said you may not start with this build. Do you have plans to update the guide with the Ascendancy updates posted (and I imagine patch notes coming tomorrow)?

Yes the guide will be updated as usual. If I have time I might even make a tl;dr video about the changes.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
Yes the guide will be updated as usual. If I have time I might even make a tl;dr video about the changes.

Cheers, mate. As a long-time supporter and player of this build, I appreciate the consistency. Thanks for letting a simple, overaged rookie such as myself enjoy this game and its full range of content to the same (maybe lesser...) extent of those that pursue the hardcore, elite builds of each league. I know that my first A8, my second Shaper, Elder, Delve Bosses, etc. have come from pursuing this build (first on some of the latter was some stupid strong Molten Strike build a few leagues back lol). As much as I love the PoB builds and the Paint theorycraft and all the guestimation that comes before a league on Reddit, I love even more the consistent builds and updates from strong trailblazers like yourself.

Good luck in Echoes of the Atlas.
Will this be a decent 3.13 bosser?
"
d373rmined a écrit :
Will this be a decent 3.13 bosser?

We already had the damage before and with Brutal Fervour we will have a lot more survivability aswell so yes I think it will be great.
should we take vaal pact or go leech and regen?
"
zuadao a écrit :
should we take vaal pact or go leech and regen?

Most likely vaal pact will be the way to go. I'll remake the skill tree when I have POB updated.
I've never played cyclone before and I kind of want to try it, looking at this setup for this upcoming league.

I'm concerned about the mana sustain section. How hard is it to acquire these mana cost reduction items for a beginner/casual? I've never used a fossil in my life, and generally find crafting beyond the scope of what I understand in this game.

How do you sustain mana while building up the currency to afford these kind of items? Just mana pots? Temporary leech nodes on tree?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires