[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hey guys, this is my first league. I m a new player trying to learn every day.. I made this build and dont know how to keep improving him.. I would like to know that I have to change or if this is enough to kill Sirius AW8

pob https://pastebin.com/ug0iyv5J
Dernière édition par TruenoTierra, le 17 nov. 2020 01:52:00
"
TruenoTierra a écrit :
Hey guys, this is my first league. I m a new player trying to learn every day.. I made this build and dont know how to keep improving him.. I would like to know that I have to change or if this is enough to kill Sirius AW8

pob https://pastebin.com/ug0iyv5J

I would change the gloves and the belt to get more life, the aspect of the cat on your gloves does nothing for us. Also swap the craft on your ring from mana to life or phys dmg. Other than that, yes you definitely have good enough gear to kill Sirus A8. Consider swapping either weapon for a Saviour as it will increase your boss damage by a ton.
Could I ask what the biggest bang for my buck is now in terms of upgrades? I have around 6-7 ex so a +2 impale watcher's eye is miles off for me atm.

I also already have decent cluster jewels - though I'd imagine there's room for improvement there too?

Thanks in advance.
"
Parhelius a écrit :
Could I ask what the biggest bang for my buck is now in terms of upgrades? I have around 6-7 ex so a +2 impale watcher's eye is miles off for me atm.

I also already have decent cluster jewels - though I'd imagine there's room for improvement there too?

Thanks in advance.

Cluster jewels look fine ye, just gotta Regal the blue life cluster :)

In order I would start with amulet, gloves and lastly belt.

For the amulet crit multi is huge and should be a top priority after life and attributes, also dont forget to catalyst it with either life or attributes depending on what you need.

The gloves are pretty mediocre since they only have 3 stats worth mentioning. Try to get one with more resistances or attack speed.

For the belt you could either get a Ryslatha's Coil for big damage and fill in the resistances elsewhere, or craft a hunter stygian for %life.

Other than that you should replace the granite flask with a Lion's Roar and consider getting a Bottled Faith instead of the basalt flask if you want more damage than defense.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
Cluster jewels look fine ye, just gotta Regal the blue life cluster :)

In order I would start with amulet, gloves and lastly belt.

For the amulet crit multi is huge and should be a top priority after life and attributes, also dont forget to catalyst it with either life or attributes depending on what you need.

The gloves are pretty mediocre since they only have 3 stats worth mentioning. Try to get one with more resistances or attack speed.

For the belt you could either get a Ryslatha's Coil for big damage and fill in the resistances elsewhere, or craft a hunter stygian for %life.

Other than that you should replace the granite flask with a Lion's Roar and consider getting a Bottled Faith instead of the basalt flask if you want more damage than defense.

Ah yeah I forgot that. Regaled mana regen, could be worse i suppose.

I actually replaced the granite flask earlier today, lion's roar definitely helps. I'll look into gloves and an amulet. Biggest issue is the large dex roll and accuracy on the amulet - i'd either need a similar accuracy roll and 57 dex on an amulet with the other stats mentioned, or 27 dex and a dex node.

Thanks for the input, i'll go shopping!
I'm a beginner. But your translation of the build and how you do it is amazing
This game is great thanks to you
Thank you very much for your hard work
Sir may I ask about ascendency why you didnt include passive with an overleech on it?i mean slayers trademark is overleeching right?
Bookmarking this one for mayhem :)
Hi, any recommended changes for delve league?
IGN: Gonorreitor
deleted message because figured it out
Dernière édition par TwentyFifthBaahm, le 10 déc. 2020 10:28:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires