[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

keen to see if this can be done in endless delve, thoughts? never done cyclone build before.
I'm also looking for an endless delve build. I worry that with virtually no access to conqueror mods and no way to unveil items or craft them, as well as no way to anoint amulets, mana costs on cyclone are going to be a problem.

Does a more experienced cycloner want to comment?
I would play Champion instead of Slayer for the Delve event. Mostly because Slayer's superior clearspeed isnt quite as important in Delve.

Praxis would be the only real way of getting 0 cost Cyclone but you could easily drop an aura or 2, then rely on mana leech instead.

Tbh I dont know what they will allow in the Delve event since amulet anoints shouldnt be dropping in there either, otherwise Lucidity would be a solid option for -3 atleast.

Yea as a spinny boi, my scheme is to path over to the mana leech node around lvl 28-30 when cyclone becomes available. If you get lucky and hit a praxis or a jewel with mana leech, its less of a concern. I usually go with Dread Banner, Pride, Blood and Sand, dropping flesh and stone, and with some form of mana leech that leaves plenty of mana to not worry about running out.
with 0.4% mana leech on jewel mana is still a problem on lvl 50 with 4link :( maybe i need go far away and take nodes for leech...sigh.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
I would play Champion instead of Slayer for the Delve event. Mostly because Slayer's superior clearspeed isnt quite as important in Delve.

What do you recommend as the Ascendency Node order for Champion? Would your choices be different for Endless Delve vs playing Champion in a normal league?
"
TheFlyingPhoton a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :

What do you recommend as the Ascendency Node order for Champion? Would your choices be different for Endless Delve vs playing Champion in a normal league?

Same as always. Master of Metal, Conqueror, Worthy Foe and Unstoppable Hero.
Anybody know why this Skilltree did not include these notes?

I think with this build we have permanent "Impale" on enemys...
And "Impale" is a Ailment right?

Would it be good to choose this note instead of the "Crit Notes" (Image top/left)?!?

EDIT: Ok, Impale is NO Ailment, its a debuff...
So its correct not to choose these notes...
Dernière édition par xXSylarXx, le 24 déc. 2020 09:03:19
This got more interesting with the Slayer buff for 3.13. :)

Will probably give it a try, looking forward to it, Cyclone is still the skill that feels best to me.

Wondering if it will be worth to go for Brutal Fervour now, since you can get it with just 2 points. Hm. Guess that would mean Dropping Bane of Legends, but that could be a very good node with the new Atlas Expansion that focusses on bosses. The 20% cull on bosses is just nice.
What to other people think about this?
Dernière édition par Cassla, le 8 janv. 2021 09:56:06
"
Cassla a écrit :
This got more interesting with the Slayer buff for 3.13. :)

Will probably give it a try, looking forward to it, Cyclone is still the skill that feels best to me.

Wondering if it will be worth to go for Brutal Fervour now, since you can get it with just 2 points. Hm. Guess that would mean Dropping Bane of Legends, but that could be a very good node with the new Atlas Expansion that focusses on bosses. The 20% cull on bosses is just nice.
What to other people think about this?

I havent decided if I'm playing with a group on league start or solo, but if I do play solo I'll definitely start with this build again.

You are correct about the ascendancy nodes as Bane of Legends has been in a kind of weird spot since they nerfed it a few leagues ago. Brutal Fervour is a must have and Endless Hunger has some potential aswell for early stun immunity.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires