[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Calvinvng a écrit :
Will the pob with the leveling skill tree(the one that shows 18,33,40,etc) be updated? It's still says 3.11 for me.

It is updated now :)
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Calvinvng a écrit :
Will the pob with the leveling skill tree(the one that shows 18,33,40,etc) be updated? It's still says 3.11 for me.

It is updated now :)

Hey my man dex. This was my first build on PoE and good to know you still updating it. Keep it up buddy.

Ill play something different and try two handed cyclone this time xD
Spoiler
disreguard was using wrong paste
Dernière édition par Gibbathon, le 14 janv. 2021 09:47:55
disregard...
Dernière édition par zuadao, le 14 janv. 2021 09:49:01
Im a bit surprised with the recommendation to not take Bane of Legends.
I never really played Slayer to a point where it mattered, but i assumed the 20% cull would be very notable with the Maven Bosses?
Can be so nice to just finish them early, for example if they have a stronger last phase.

Anyone care to explain it to me? :) Thank!
I would have assumed we would then get cull on the Warchief, so the difference to 20% cull from Bane of Legends would only be 10%. But according to the guide, not even that is recommended.
Dernière édition par Cassla, le 14 janv. 2021 12:58:33
"
Cassla a écrit :
Im a bit surprised with the recommendation to not take Bane of Legends.
I never really played Slayer to a point where it mattered, but i assumed the 20% cull would be very notable with the Maven Bosses?
Can be so nice to just finish them early, for example if they have a stronger last phase.

Anyone care to explain it to me? :) Thank!
I would have assumed we would then get cull on the Warchief, so the difference to 20% cull from Bane of Legends would only be 10%. But according to the guide, not even that is recommended.

Impact, Brutal Fervour and Headsman are all imo irreplacable so that leaves you with the 4th node as a flex choice.

Overwhelm helps achieving consistent crits when you dont have uber foils with 400pdps aswell as 7%+ crit on them.

Endless Hunger gives the stun/bleed immunity and finally Bane of Legends gives a minor speed boost and the 20% cull.

Personally I dont really like the cull mechanic because it does nothing except raw damage. I like the ascendancy nodes to fill gaps or provide effects that are very hard to get otherwise.

Cull on warchief is definitely a choice you can do but you would have to stop doing damage yourself to cast it, wich isnt really worth it for the 10%.
Can I lvl it with earthshatter + 2h axe and then respec for swords?
What do u suggest?
Been playing with POB and even with the nerf on "master of metal" I still get more dps on Champion than on Slayer ( about 2 mil more) as well as more survivability. So I think I'll be going again the same path as the previous leagues and stick with Champion
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 14 janv. 2021 19:46:15
"
alecs87 a écrit :
Been playing with POB and even with the nerf on "master of metal" I still get more dps on Champion than on Slayer ( about 2 mil more) as well as more survivability. So I think I'll be going again the same path as the previous leagues and stick with Champion

Whats your POB for champiom 1h impale cyclone? Do u use the same gear just put points into different things?
hello

thanks for the build, i have few questions

is foil a must or can i use pardox and saviour together? foil really is expensive

also cluster jewels a must? cause i cant really afford them but rn i can do conqs at a7. well its not deathless but still i can do them

also normally i have 4k armour and with flask it goes up to around 11k and which is 45 phys reduction can i take imbalanced guard to atleast cap it at 50? like its only 1 point and i have nothing to put that 1 point in

also i didnt take warcry because to lazy to cast it :)

also since mana was big issue i went and get mana leech along with vaal pact since there are enemies everywhere leech seemed to be better

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires