[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
veXdz a écrit :
Hello!

Love the build, and making my way through the atlas just now, has been quite smooth but slowing down now as I go onto T14/15/16 Maps and especially the bosses are a bit rippy. Just basically collecting watchstones.

Feel I am a little bit squishy and the damage is slowing too.

I do have a paradoxica with Phys%/AS/Quality, but supposedly its bugging atm and doesn't do its double damage :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2947900/page/7

Hence why Im using scaeva..

I was saving for Ryslatha belt, as I thought the damage would help. I'd like to replace my rare items with better ones, and obviously get the -15 mana cost chest, possible with an explode mod too for easy fast mapping.

I also have the cluster set up but missing the mana leech node, as didn't feel it was very important.

I don't feel the Molten shell proc with cwdt is useful at all so far...

Bit lost with what to perhaps do next?

Any advice? Both offensive and defensively? (All my nodes on tree now are going to be life nodes as far as I'm aware)

Basically need to know what to prioritize next... Thanks! :)

Ah shame that Paradoxica is broken, that kind of explains why when I was testing during the 3rd day of the league and felt something was off.

In regards to Molten shell, it more of a defensive layer. It not going to safe you if you decide to rush head into a pack of porcupine of a juiced up deliblirum map. You may want to consider getting Vaal Molten shell instead. The vaal version act another strong defensive layer to help you survive.

In term of offensive, you may looks into putting points into Bannerman as it gives a flat 30% Physical bonus whenever u placed your banner down.

For Cluster jewel I assuming you talking about the Fuel the Fight node, the mana leech is bonus, what we really want as a cyclone is the Attack Speed and that is rather important in DPS

Ryslatha belt is definetely a solid DPS upgrade (Upwards of 30%) but that only if u can find resis to drop.

If you ask me, seeing you have Paradoxica and Saviour, I would prioritise

1) Stacking as much Flat Physical damage as possible (Steel Ring, Amulet Etc)
2) Get a Ryslatha Belt if you can drop the resis
3) Craft a Mana+Explode or Mana+Crit Chest (If lack the currency, can go for 6L Bronn Lithe for 15c this league if u can drop the resist and HP)
4) Get a Impale Watcher's Eye
5) Either get a Bottled Faith or Craft Elder/Crusader helm
6) Reinvest on a better Paradoxica when it cheaper.

Dernière édition par Eechye, le 27 sept. 2020 13:17:32
Why in POB even cheap build have insane dps stats?

And why i had much less dmg with gear better than cheap example in pob ? I just cant get it how it works
Why am i seeing a 5ex paradoxica + saviour is simming higher than 100 ex 630pdps jewelledd foil + saviour?

Was something in this build changed? I took off for harvest, but for delerium Jewelled foil + paradoxica was the way to go.
"
Tulavin a écrit :
Why in POB even cheap build have insane dps stats?

And why i had much less dmg with gear better than cheap example in pob ? I just cant get it how it works

Same question here. I have only 570k dps in pob with better gear.
In the guide you reccomend for cluster Large jewel: Feed the Fury -> Martial Prowess -> Fuel the Fight.
But is it work when we full hp? Isnt leech stop when we full hp?
"
dingleberryman a écrit :
Why am i seeing a 5ex paradoxica + saviour is simming higher than 100 ex 630pdps jewelledd foil + saviour?

Was something in this build changed? I took off for harvest, but for delerium Jewelled foil + paradoxica was the way to go.

bump

why are 5 ex paradoxicas stronger than 100ex foils this league?
"
dingleberryman a écrit :
"
dingleberryman a écrit :

bump

Paradoxica has always been stronger than a high end foil since the introduction of the weapon. It just that many peoples does not know how to harness its true potential.

As it core, it is weaker than a 200 PDPS sword without any interaction. However, it true strength lies if you have the ability to stack up as many Flat physical damage as possible from ring, amulet, gloves, abyss jewel and abyssus. As every single flat damage that you have stack up will get doubled and add into the calculation.

Bare in mind that Paradoxica has many variations, what you see as a 5 Ex paradoxica is just an entry level and thus at best will be a 450-500 PDPS with flat phy stacking. There are other veiled combination that may look identical but far exceed the PDPS counter.

This was the one I ran back in Harvest league, cost me a bomb but it stronger than anything that can be crafted and it not even the perfect Paradoxica.
Dernière édition par Eechye, le 29 sept. 2020 04:32:46
"
Eechye a écrit :
"
dingleberryman a écrit :
"
dingleberryman a écrit :

bump

Paradoxica has always been stronger than a high end foil since the introduction of the weapon. It just that many peoples does not know how to harness its true potential.

As it core, it is weaker than a 200 PDPS sword without any interaction. However, it true strength lies if you have the ability to stack up as many Flat physical damage as possible from ring, amulet, gloves, abyss jewel and abyssus. As every single flat damage that you have stack up will get doubled and add into the calculation.

Bare in mind that Paradoxica has many variations, what you see as a 5 Ex paradoxica is just an entry level and thus at best will be a 450-500 PDPS with flat phy stacking. There are other veiled combination that may look identical but far exceed the PDPS counter.

This was the one I ran back in Harvest league, cost me a bomb but it stronger than anything that can be crafted and it not even the perfect Paradoxica.

Wrong. Paradixuca has been strong, but once you started getting in the 550+ range, foils would beat it.

My character from delirium has a 620 foil, with BiS in every slot. Back then when I simmed him with a near-perfect paradoxica the foil still beat it beat it by a good 300,000 DPS

Now if I simm him, he just barely beats out a mediocre cheap paradoxica.

So the question is what changed? was impale Nerf or something in the build changed.

It's very discouraging because I was hoping to make a mirror tier foil this league as a Chase item, but now it seems it's not even worth it.

* on a side note paradoxica is currently bugged and doesn't do double damage but hopefully they patch it
"

Wrong. Paradixuca has been strong, but once you started getting in the 550+ range, foils would beat it.

My character from delirium has a 620 foil, with BiS in every slot. Back then when I simmed him with a near-perfect paradoxica the foil still beat it beat it by a good 300,000 DPS

Now if I simm him, he just barely beats out a mediocre cheap paradoxica.

So the question is what changed? was impale Nerf or something in the build changed.

It's very discouraging because I was hoping to make a mirror tier foil this league as a Chase item, but now it seems it's not even worth it.

* on a side note paradoxica is currently bugged and doesn't do double damage but hopefully they patch it

I believe that when you calculate your DPS in delirium, POB was not updated to accurately reflect certain mechanics like Imaple and Paradoxica special modifier that double all your flat physical in gears and gems thus it prevented from reflecting the true DPS. Today POB Fork has updated accordingly to the interaction.

The build has not change at all, nor was there any nerf to impale. The only exceptional changes so far was that Cyclone is no longer immune to stun while channelling.

There is always an advantages of a mirror tier foil over Paradoxica, with one obvious advantage is having a higher aps making it more smooth to use compared to Paradoxica
Dernière édition par Eechye, le 29 sept. 2020 17:19:45
Hey, folks -

I've been following this build pretty closely so far and I'm still working on putting some more HP in the gear slots.

Aside from higher HP through gear/talents, could anyone recommend what to really push for next as far as items/jewels goes? I can't say that I'm overly seasoned with everything and sometimes gearing beyond this can become a little intimidating.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires