[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Which ascendancy notes do you take with Champion, and in which order?

I was thinking Master of Metal, then maybe Inspirational, or Unstoppable Hero - Fortitude, and THEN Inspirational?

Apologies if you already answered this in your guide, or in other comments. But I did not see it, if that is the case. :)

Edit: and what would I put in the cyclone link instead of fortify?
Dernière édition par Epiizz, le 25 sept. 2020 11:43:08
The POB link isn't working for me, is there a 3.12 update?
"
whimsical_whale a écrit :
The POB link isn't working for me, is there a 3.12 update?

You need to use the community fork of PoB
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
"
Dragoza1 a écrit :
I'm at 100k DPS with the aura and the stacking right now level 85. Trying to do Yellow Maps and it seems and can barely scratch the boss. It's taking forever to put it down, and that it's when i'm lucky enough to not get stun or freeze.

I have 5k Defense and All ressistance is currently at 112 % Chaos is at 25%

Any of you guys experiencing this kind of issue?

Thank for the help.

Change your profile to public and I'll have a look at your character.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Dragoza1 a écrit :
I'm at 100k DPS with the aura and the stacking right now level 85. Trying to do Yellow Maps and it seems and can barely scratch the boss. It's taking forever to put it down, and that it's when i'm lucky enough to not get stun or freeze.

I have 5k Defense and All ressistance is currently at 112 % Chaos is at 25%

Any of you guys experiencing this kind of issue?

Thank for the help.

Change your profile to public and I'll have a look at your character.

Done Thx! :)
Hi i dont know why i have too low dps, can u help me?
Always find myself coming back to this build every league, it is super fun and easy to build up.
One question - I keep getting stunned I believe, monsters stopping me dead in my tracks kind of thing mid cyclone. How do I go about fixing this?
"
max49191349 a écrit :
Hi i dont know why i have too low dps, can u help me?

Just took a look at your profile, there some upgrade u can do in the range of less than 20c

Grab a Mark of the Elder Steel ring (Which is 7C right now) and pair it with a Shaper Ring, it doesn't need to have the assassin marks but it good to have if u can find it cheap in the market, else there are a few shaper ring with good resis and life going under 10c.

I see that you did not allocate Bannerman in your passive tree, unspec 3 points and allocate it. Its a flat 30% damage increased when u place your banner down.

I not really a fan of running Scaeva as it forces you to put in your main hand even if your offhand PDPS is stronger which cut the offhand DPS by 50%. You should have no problem doing white-yellows map but u might encounter roadblock in red map.

As such once you reach into red map, you might consider using a high rolled Terminus Est such as below which will provide you with more than sufficient DPS until you able to transition into the Saviour.

Keep in mind that if u decide to use Terminus, unspec Gladiator Perseverance and switch to Marital experience

Dernière édition par Eechye, le 27 sept. 2020 10:37:13
Hello!

Love the build, and making my way through the atlas just now, has been quite smooth but slowing down now as I go onto T14/15/16 Maps and especially the bosses are a bit rippy. Just basically collecting watchstones.

Feel I am a little bit squishy and the damage is slowing too.

I do have a paradoxica with Phys%/AS/Quality, but supposedly its bugging atm and doesn't do its double damage :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2947900/page/7

Hence why Im using scaeva..

I was saving for Ryslatha belt, as I thought the damage would help. I'd like to replace my rare items with better ones, and obviously get the -15 mana cost chest, possible with an explode mod too for easy fast mapping.

I also have the cluster set up but missing the mana leech node, as didn't feel it was very important.

I don't feel the Molten shell proc with cwdt is useful at all so far...

Bit lost with what to perhaps do next?

Any advice? Both offensive and defensively? (All my nodes on tree now are going to be life nodes as far as I'm aware)

Basically need to know what to prioritize next... Thanks! :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires