[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
dingleberryman a écrit :
"
yuuukkii a écrit :
Im doing this build and at the moment, I feel squish and low damage. Mapping is fine but some bosses I just struggle heavily with on t16 maps.

Im kind of hesitant on whether i want to invest more into this. Am I doing something wrong or missing something essential?

Your swords are very low damage. 280dps, and 158dps. You really need 2, 350 pdps swords minimum. Ultimately you will want a saviour + paradoxica.

More damage you do, more you will leech.

Also, if you switch to champion you will be tankier. Also adding some life gained on hit to a ring will help your survivability.

Ive picked up a paradoxica and savior where would ou suggest me go from there? My optins are belt ryslathas or explode chest i feel like
what can I do about the stuns?
Question, why not have two rare foils instead of either a rare foil and saviour/paradoxica?

I understand the reflection is good for clearing but with an explode chest and two 450+ foils I feel like youd be creaming content more.

Not that I'm complaining, my build is still incomplete only managing 2mil damage and still working on clusters.

Just wondered why saviour specifically other than reflect?
"
RyderFoxx a écrit :
Question, why not have two rare foils instead of either a rare foil and saviour/paradoxica?

I understand the reflection is good for clearing but with an explode chest and two 450+ foils I feel like youd be creaming content more.

Not that I'm complaining, my build is still incomplete only managing 2mil damage and still working on clusters.

Just wondered why saviour specifically other than reflect?

We dont have anything in the build that shoots out and hit other monsters so explode chest is quite underwhelming for this build.

If you want max clearspeed however then yes 2x rare or 2x paradoxica with explode is better but you will have to pay a lot more to get the same damage/survivability as the saviour.
Unfortunately, in your builds like Cheap Sample Gear or Expensive Sample Gear you can't see how stunned they are, then I noticed when I load them into pob they have the same items in each skillung.

which pob link is currently the one in the level guide or the one above with the standard items in both versions.
Would you go for Divergent Cyclone with 5% movement speed over regular 10% AoE?

Similar question with impale, is the 5% chance to get an extra impale better than regular 10% impale effect? My guess is it is with Cyclone's attack speed, but idk.
Dernière édition par Shin_Gojira, le 5 oct. 2020 13:34:01
"
yuuukkii a écrit :
"
dingleberryman a écrit :
"
yuuukkii a écrit :
Im doing this build and at the moment, I feel squish and low damage. Mapping is fine but some bosses I just struggle heavily with on t16 maps.

Im kind of hesitant on whether i want to invest more into this. Am I doing something wrong or missing something essential?

Your swords are very low damage. 280dps, and 158dps. You really need 2, 350 pdps swords minimum. Ultimately you will want a saviour + paradoxica.

More damage you do, more you will leech.

Also, if you switch to champion you will be tankier. Also adding some life gained on hit to a ring will help your survivability.

Ive picked up a paradoxica and savior where would ou suggest me go from there? My optins are belt ryslathas or explode chest i feel like

You're going to want a paradoxica with 160+ pdps. 190 if you can afford. Preferably with %phys dmg, attack speed %, and quality %. Looks like you got tricked into buying a 98dps one.

Also once you divine orb your swords into great rolls, remember you can beast craft corrupt them to 30% base quality.

You don't need the explode chest for this build doesn't change much. Crit % on chest is a huge dps upgrade as well. You can get boots with the attack speed enchant. You can get attack speed and flat phys dmg on your gloves.

Paradoxica doubles your flat phys dmg, so any items you can you want to try and get phys dmg to attacks mod.

I would say you should first upgrade to a high phys dps paradoxica.

Then get a -15 mana crit chest. (can save a few ex if you know how to craft one)

That will then free up your rings for better dps mods. Also don't forget you can enchant your rings and belt with catalyst.

Then boot enchant

Then bigger dps gloves

The helm is meh, but you can get blood rage or cyclone enchants

Final item when you can afford, +2 impale watcher's eye

I don't like Ryslatha's Coil, you get some damage, but it's a pain in the ass to try and fill resistance's that it doesn't give you.

If you check out my character JonDingle on standard. That's all end game gear you want to shoot for. Upgrade to the 600+ dps jewelled foil LAST. Preferably craft it.
Dernière édition par dingleberryman, le 5 oct. 2020 23:58:44
"
Skura a écrit :
Unfortunately, in your builds like Cheap Sample Gear or Expensive Sample Gear you can't see how stunned they are, then I noticed when I load them into pob they have the same items in each skillung.

which pob link is currently the one in the level guide or the one above with the standard items in both versions.

Ye there are some technical limitations in POB where you cant make 2 fully separate profiles within the same link so im probably just going to separate them again to highlight the real difference.

The current POB is in general balanced to show what the cheap variant will do for you, meaning it doesnt have level 21/23 gems, no awaken gems or watchers eye etc.
Hey guys, ive been out of the game since legion league and just started playing again this league. Just wanna know the difference between dual wield vs 2h swords. I understand there was a recent buff to 2 handed weapons, but not sure where it stands right now.
Dernière édition par timmytimmyturner, le 6 oct. 2020 09:36:58
so the champion or slayer - that's main question.
Also, I do feel really squishy, but probably that's also because I'm really lazy even to place skill gems like molten shell. And my tree is shity because I go for melee range :D
Can u suggest me main ways to upgrade? Since I'm lazy I'm saving for mana chest now, but began to die damn frequently, and feel lack of damage on bosses. Maybe there are the small upgrades that I miss that will improve my quality of life.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires