[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
SUNRA3000 a écrit :
"
Shin_Gojira a écrit :
You mention going champion until lv80+
It's not super clear in the OP, so I'm curious the reasons for switching back to Slayer at all. Is the clear speed much better?

Yes I would like to know this too.

I'm really torn between this one and Bergerbrush Cyclone Champion Build, I wanted to pick Dex Slayer version because LiftingNerd said it was a lot faster at Mapping and also had more damage.

Seeing Dex saying that we should level to 80 while as Champion is I have to be honest demoralizing.

It depends on your playstyle, for me I just stick to slayer all the way as a league starter. Champion is just slightly more tankier at the offset of AOE

With a 1 EX investment you be able clear Sirus at Day 2 of the league using Slayer.

Any way to get above 94% chance to impale as 1hand sword cyclone duelist, without activating the dread banner stages?
"
dingleberryman a écrit :
Any way to get above 94% chance to impale as 1hand sword cyclone duelist, without activating the dread banner stages?

impale support 40%, Forceful Skewering group 20%, Swift Skewering group 20% (don't take the 10% node), Dread banner (base) 20%. That puts you at 100% before combat. Not sure how you're stuck at 94
"
Shin_Gojira a écrit :
"
dingleberryman a écrit :

impale support 40%, Forceful Skewering group 20%, Swift Skewering group 20% (don't take the 10% node), Dread banner (base) 20%. That puts you at 100% before combat. Not sure how you're stuck at 94

I'm such a fish, I was looking at my stats with the "default" attack highlighted. Not cyclone. Thx
this is going to be a pretty nooby question but how do i deal with the stun stuff from cyclone now? im used to playing assassin ball lightning coc build..

ive never played a slayer / champion yet tuill this league
I am just getting back into the game and trying this build out. It's a lot of fun and running Sirus my first time, I just got killed almost instantly. Am I missing something or is there a certain tactic with this build?
"
Crazakilla a écrit :
this is going to be a pretty nooby question but how do i deal with the stun stuff from cyclone now? im used to playing assassin ball lightning coc build..

ive never played a slayer / champion yet tuill this league

If you have to, you can take Unwavering Stance. There's also Unwavering Focus from cluster jewels and alternate quality Cyclone. I also like the solution of using Mark of the Elder with a shaper/elder influenced ring, but that only covers Attacks.
You dont need stun immunity, it just feels a bit awkward to get stunned every now and then. When I played the build in Harvest I did perfectly fine with 5.5k-6k life until red maps without stun immunity. At the point of hitting red maps I would suggest investing in the cluster jewels just as a safety net. If you feel the stuns are horrendous and unplayable you can also use Soul of the Brine King for a bit of help.

All in all if you cant get stun immunity just get more life as it will reduce stun chance and stun duration on yourself.
I'm at 100k DPS with the aura and the stacking right now level 85. Trying to do Yellow Maps and it seems and can barely scratch the boss. It's taking forever to put it down, and that it's when i'm lucky enough to not get stun or freeze.

I have 5k Defense and All ressistance is currently at 112 % Chaos is at 25%

Any of you guys experiencing this kind of issue?

Thank for the help.
Dernière édition par Dragoza1, le 24 sept. 2020 14:14:34
Hi, im new , and i trying to folow this build in standar.
I Have a question about the "Increased Damage while leeching" in the Amulet and Gauntelets.

Put that worth it? Being that in the ascendenci it does not use "Brutal Fervor" that makes that the leech is not removed when you are with full life.
Dernière édition par xMysto, le 24 sept. 2020 14:50:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires