[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hello i've got some exa I want more survivability if someone has the time to check my character (piranha3dd), i get OS often maybe i have to get rid of the praxis first but i don't think just 80 hp more is gonna save me I fear corrupted t15+ map i just avoid to not lose xp

edit: build my own ring much better, and finally all the gem active
Dernière édition par Shogaut, le 5 août 2020 14:59:13
Really loving this build this season. I'm at a point in the season where I want to buy a HeadHunter. Curious if someone can let me know if the build can incorporate a HeadHunter efficiently for mapping.
This jewel could be useful for this build?

i'm from Argentina and I speak only spanish
"
Met0ra a écrit :
Really loving this build this season. I'm at a point in the season where I want to buy a HeadHunter. Curious if someone can let me know if the build can incorporate a HeadHunter efficiently for mapping.

It is pretty good for mapping! It can be a little slow if you don't run with nemesis mod, but I pretty much run mostly T16 with zana nemesis when I have on HH and I am enjoying it.
Dernière édition par CloudyPixel, le 5 août 2020 21:11:03
https://pastebin.com/kKC3JjE9
For what upgrade shall I be going now ?
Dernière édition par Aciuffka, le 24 août 2020 11:42:28
Why do we get rid of maim on flesh and stone?
Dernière édition par Caantpayrent, le 26 août 2020 07:07:07
excelent build, thanks, first time playing and having a blast with it!
i hope this is still viable in 3.12, i'm thinking what gems would get change if you put the new gems along the way
Any idea how hard this build was hit by 3.12 nerfs? Is it still viable enough for league start/end game?
Dernière édition par Patrickmnz, le 16 sept. 2020 17:07:42
"
Patrickmnz a écrit :
Any idea how hard this build was hit by 3.12 nerfs? Is it still viable enough for league start/end game?

I'll make some smaller tweaks primarily to highlight what I learnt from playing this in Harvest league but it hasnt been nerfed or buffed in any way shape or form.

So yes it's still very viable but I should probably mention that Champion is more safe to league start with and you would swap to Slayer later when you got better gear, most notably weapons and cluster jewels.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires