[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Shin_Gojira a écrit :
Also, unless I'm understanding incorrectly, doesn't Imbalanced Guard make you take WAY more elemental damage?

Nope, resistances does not count as damage reduction. Source for it in this link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/h9rlc2/development_manifesto_game_balance_in_path_of/fuykttl/
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 18 juin 2020 18:30:42
"
Bauab a écrit :
I saw that on the suggest Expensive gearing on POB you have an astral plate with "Attacks have +2% critical strike chance".

Is this a 3.11 thing? I didn't find any with more than 1.5%

Good catch. I dont have the answer at hand but I'll look into it when I get home.

EDIT: Did some quick searching and it seems like the crit has always been 1.5% at max roll so it must have been a typo I forgot to correct.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 18 juin 2020 12:26:13
Hey Dex, for endgame can I keep the Unwavering stance because I want the resists and attributes from rare rings?
"
swaes a écrit :
Hey Dex, for endgame can I keep the Unwavering stance because I want the resists and attributes from rare rings?

Yes you can. The benefit of doing the mark of the elder is quite big both dps and defense wise as it saves 4 skill points.

But yes the build works perfectly fine without it, in fact I've never used it while playing this build before.
Do you think this build will be able to do all content in 3.11?
i did ask this somewhere else but i'll also ask here the faster i get a answer the better it was under a other ascendancy.Im currently doing research on different cyclone builts.
im unsure if i can play it with around 200-300 ping and desink. last time i used it was in somewhere around 3.1-3.3 it was horrible but it was also buffed since then.
Should i just drop the idea of cyclone since it will be to hard with those limitation and if not what one do you think will work the best?
Dernière édition par b4timert, le 18 juin 2020 18:24:15
"
b4timert a écrit :
i did ask this somewhere else but i'll also ask here the faster i get a answer the better it was under a other ascendancy.Im currently doing research on different cyclone builts.
im unsure if i can play it with around 200-300 ping and desink. last time i used it was in somewhere around 3.1-3.3 it was horrible but it was also buffed since then.
Should i just drop the idea of cyclone since it will be to hard with those limitation and if not what one do you think will work the best?

I cant speak from experience since I've never had that bad latency, but current Cyclone shouldnt have any latency downsides compared to anything else really.

If you do end up struggling a lot with Cyclone then this build works perfectly fine with any other non elemental melee skills. The only specific things we have for Cyclone is the 2 medium cluster jewels aswell as Infused Channeling support and they can be replaced no problem.
Hello there,
first off, thank you very much for this guide. It looks rocksolid and im going to try it out tomorow.

In the Bandit section you are saying that Alira is the obvious choice for this build, but in your PoB you take the 2 points.
Which one is the better option? =)
"
Hello there,
first off, thank you very much for this guide. It looks rocksolid and im going to try it out tomorow.

In the Bandit section you are saying that Alira is the obvious choice for this build, but in your PoB you take the 2 points.
Which one is the better option? =)

Like it says in the guide Alira is better for most of the game, 2 passive points has the potential, but not guaranteed, to be better than Alira in late game. The expensive skill tree is very late game, around level 95-100.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :

Like it says in the guide Alira is better for most of the game, 2 passive points has the potential, but not guaranteed, to be better than Alira in late game. The expensive skill tree is very late game, around level 95-100.

Okay got it, thanks for the quick answer

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires