3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Played this in 3.10 and so ready for the buffs to this build.
Losing 20% damage from duel wielding, still viable?
Not only the nerf to DW is a problem in this build... The stun inmunity on bosses could be so annoing to generate endurance charges and decreases defensive capacity.... Even, They remove poisom inmunity from pantheon....xD

I hope the rework on TS will be huge buff to balance this or the build will be meeeeeh
"
NewArkhadiam a écrit :
Not only the nerf to DW is a problem in this build... The stun inmunity on bosses could be so annoing to generate endurance charges and decreases defensive capacity.... Even, They remove poisom inmunity from pantheon....xD

The change to Enduring Cry should hopefully balance the 4 second stun immunity on bosses. We can for the first time in 3.11 generate a ton of endurance charges on a single target boss when casting Enduring Cry.

I am really bummed about the Shakari nerf. :(

I don't quite understand the Vaal Molten Shell nerf. Will that effect us or are we fine because we already invest a ton in armor?

I don't expect the Tectonic Slam buff and adding infernal cry to the build to offset the fairly massive DW nerf, but I guess we will see after POB gets updated in a few days.

Thankfully Nebuloch did not get shredded like Starforge did.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 15 juin 2020 22:17:44
there is always antivenom cluster jewel for poison unaffected.

molten shell

"mitigates a much lower percentage of damage"
"gives More armour, instead of a flat value of armour, multiplying your existing armour value"

sounds like buff + nerf
Dernière édition par Milk103, le 15 juin 2020 22:24:52
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
NewArkhadiam a écrit :

The change to Enduring Cry should hopefully balance the 4 second stun immunity on bosses. We can for the first time in 3.11 generate a ton of endurance charges on a single target boss when casting Enduring Cry.

I am really bummed about the Shakari nerf. :(

I don't quite understand the Vaal Molten Shell nerf. Will that effect us or are we fine because we already invest a ton in armor?

I don't expect the Tectonic Slam buff and adding infernal cry to the build to offset the fairly massive DW nerf, but I guess we will see after POB gets updated in a few days.

Thankfully Nebuloch did not get shredded like Starforge did.

For console players is a bad situation. You said me that new warcries could be fix the problem about End Charges against bosses..and its truth.
But, we havent enough fingers/hands with a controller to use all flasks, the main skill, the movement skill....and now, also the warcries (cause it doesnt work in a CWDT setup).

I wanted to use this build...but.... F
the 20% more damage nerf is akin to a support gem % more damage mod being reduced by 20% right?

i would think if thats true that this nerf is not a huge deal to this build.
PoE seems like that LAST game i would want to play on console.
"
Milk103 a écrit :
the 20% more damage nerf is akin to a support gem % more damage mod being reduced by 20% right?

i would think if thats true that this nerf is not a huge deal to this build.

In one of the most recent posted POB's, the Tectonic damage for 3.10 was calculated at 3.12m.

That damages includes having Ancestral Warchief up, which gives 18% More melee damage.

When I disabled Warchief (to try and simulate what losing 20% would be like), the damage drops to 2.35m.

That is a big DPS loss. Although some of that drop is the damage the totem gives as well, but I think the majority if the drop is due to losing the 18% more scaling.

We are expecting TS and the Warcry's to help get some of that big damage loss back but we have no idea yet how much.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 16 juin 2020 01:34:29
"
Milk103 a écrit :
PoE seems like that LAST game i would want to play on console.

I can accept presents easily. A PC setup to playing PoE property could bé really nice xD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires