3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Milk103 a écrit :
I like the idea of "always on" elemental ailment immunity. This + unwavering stance spec I think i will try to use rare boots or deathdoor
extra sockets for things like cwdt + enfeeble or flamibility. and maybe golem. although most people seem not be using golem on this build for some reaosn.

-crystal skin annoint - just going to use dual leech node in passive until cluster jewel can replace.

-I am a little concerned with how to get the chest craft 35% avoid ailments. sounds like u just need to buy unveil chests with max prefixs.

This is how I am looking at rare boots vs kaom's.

Rare Boots Pro's:
1) More movement speed
2) Easier to cap resists
3) Allows for more skills to be used (like second war cry, curse etc)

Rare Boots Con's:
1) Need to spend 1 passive point on Unwavering Stance
2) Need to have freeze removal on a flask, which means we won't have curse removal (although this can be solved if we get a bleed immunity corruption on a jewel but that is expensive)
3) less life

What else should I be considering in the pro and con list?
Good corrupted Kaom's can also give you +1 endurance charge :)
small but. "Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value" appears to include things like temp chains. added bonus if u cannot keep curse flask up.

- I am reading that death door also prevents corrupt blood. also not cheap tho.

edit: i just looked - a jewel with corrupted blood immune and meh other stats isn't that expensive really. but idk about fresh leagues.

Dernière édition par Milk103, le 14 juin 2020 13:08:09
"
Milk103 a écrit :
I like the idea of "always on" elemental ailment immunity. This + unwavering stance spec I think i will try to use rare boots or deathdoor
extra sockets for things like cwdt + enfeeble or flamibility. and maybe golem. although most people seem not be using golem on this build for some reaosn.

-crystal skin annoint - just going to use dual leech node in passive until cluster jewel can replace.

-I am a little concerned with how to get the chest craft 35% avoid ailments. sounds like u just need to buy unveil chests with max prefixs.

the mod is a prefix- and just grap a craft service. if you dont have it yet.
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
Milk103 a écrit :

This is how I am looking at rare boots vs kaom's.

Rare Boots Pro's:
1) More movement speed
2) Easier to cap resists
3) Allows for more skills to be used (like second war cry, curse etc)

Rare Boots Con's:
1) Need to spend 1 passive point on Unwavering Stance
2) Need to have freeze removal on a flask, which means we won't have curse removal (although this can be solved if we get a bleed immunity corruption on a jewel but that is expensive)
3) less life

What else should I be considering in the pro and con list?

Pro easyer to fit resists and stuff with rare boots. easyer to get 100% ailment immunity.
400 less life.
can get slowed or stunned. (freze chill TC)
with a unique item you can reliably enchanct and corrupt for extra endurance charge.

to fit in kaoms roots often requires alot of investment in rest of gear. why i first add it to the build for shaper/uber elder and beyond.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :

the mod is a prefix- and just grap a craft service. if you dont have it yet.

ahh okay i had it backwards.

so chest just needs to have one prefix open i assume.

thanks.
"
Milk103 a écrit :

edit: i just looked - a jewel with corrupted blood immune and meh other stats isn't that expensive really. but idk about fresh leagues.

There are two kinds of expense. One is based in currency and one is based in passive points.

Buying a jewel with good stats and corrupted blood immune is very currency expensive, but not passive point expensive since you are getting the stats.

Buying a jewel with meh stats and corrupted blood immune is not currency expensive, but it is passive tree expensive since you likely have to spend two passive points to only get the benefit of the immunity.
Is this the correct order to buy the unique items?

1) first nebuloc
2) second nebuloc
3) buy the 2 Kaoms Way rings together so that you can re-balance resists
4) Xoph's Blood
5) Kaom's Roots

I am unsure if 4 and 5 should flip.
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
looking at the old build, it looks like all the sockets are being used, which means if we intend to use a second war cry this league, we need to drop something.

I have no idea what though.

Some choices to remove might be Wave of Conviction, Blood and Sand, Summon Skitterbots. If those are all crucial, maybe we may look at simplifying the movement skill to not use a support gem.....

Another choice would be using different boots since we have no sockets in Kaoms Roots.

Infernal cry grands combustion debuff so its not needed anymore as far i know :D huge win, massive debuff uptime and fire explody for super smooth clear. and buffed attacks. im hyped.

also finished my report today (200 pages) will be able to invest some time into the guide in near future, redoing it all in a single up to date section.
Dernière édition par DUKE_OF_SNUFF, le 14 juin 2020 17:17:41
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :

Infernal cry grands combustion debuff so its not needed anymore as far i know :D huge win, massive debuff uptime and fire explody for super smooth clear. and buffed attacks. im hyped.

also finished my report today (200 pages) will be able to invest some time into the guide in near future, redoing it all in a single up to date section.

What is not needed any more?

Congrats on finishing your report!!!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires