3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

What would be the gods to choose?

ty for the answers boyz¡¡
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :

regarding end charge on stun support. propperly not, since the 3 hits, shurly you got hit once in a 4 sec periode. my build had like 0.4 attack time, meaning its 1.6 sec pr charge.

Can you reword this? I am unsure what you are trying to say here.

Are you saying we will stay with Charge on Stun, or are you saying we will no longer need Charge On Stun?

it can propperly be skipped doing bosses, but maby be needed doing mapping. since you acculy rarely get hit since the massive stunlock and 1 shotting regular mobs.
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
Still, there are two pobs, which one is correct? If i want to play pre harvest, leveling tgis char now and still u sure which link do i follow. Thx.

I am trying the build on Delirium. You can follow the levelling pobs that are available in the levelling section.

I think the most up to date pob for full build is the one with the cluster jewel on the bottom and Soul Raker annointed (you can see the node taken but not connected to anything).

The build is very fun but I agree the first post could use some updating and formatting. There is some contradicting info on which gem links to use here and there and finding things is a bit complicated. But of course it's up to DUKE to do so if he wants to, and I can't be anything but thankful to anyone who spends their time sharing builds with the community and helping other players in the comments.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :

regarding end charge on stun support. propperly not, since the 3 hits, shurly you got hit once in a 4 sec periode. my build had like 0.4 attack time, meaning its 1.6 sec pr charge.

Can you reword this? I am unsure what you are trying to say here.

Are you saying we will stay with Charge on Stun, or are you saying we will no longer need Charge On Stun?

it can propperly be skipped doing bosses, but maby be needed doing mapping. since you acculy rarely get hit since the massive stunlock and 1 shotting regular mobs.

from my understanding, Endurance Charge on Stun support provides 3 items:

1) reduces enemy stun threshold
2) provides more damage per endurance charge
3) adds an endurance charge for each stun

So you are saying the 3rd item on this list is important because Unflinching may not proc enough when clearing?

That makes sense then. I need to see what the cool down period will be on Enduring Cry. If that is short enough, just spamming the war cry may be enough.

It should be easy enough to see if we can stay at near max charges or not when clearing and then adjust from there.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 14 juin 2020 10:47:34
I'm not very knowledgeable on the game and even less on the build itself, but isn't Juggernaut's main way of generating charges being hit? With that gem you generate the endurance charges without relying of being hit by enemies.

IDK if Enduring Cry is enough to sustain endurance charges by itself, but having them on Stun surely feels like a comfortable way to ensure that you are almost always capped (even if you are actively spending them with Tectonic), which is important por defences and will be more important for offence on 3.11 Tectonic Slam.
Dernière édition par LittleShorkan, le 14 juin 2020 10:50:03
"
NewArkhadiam a écrit :
What would be the gods to choose?

ty for the answers boyz¡¡

I believe Pantheon can be up to your individual choice.

I usually choose Shakari for the poison immunity

And then Lunaris for clearing and Solaris for bossing.

I should note I almost always stay with Lunaris even when bossing since I am too impatient to switch.
"
LittleShorkan a écrit :
I'm not very knowledgeable on the game and even less on the build itself, but isn't Juggernaut's main way of generating charges being hit? With that gem you generate the endurance charges without relying of being hit by enemies.

IDK if Enduring Cry is enough to sustain endurance charges by itself, but having them on Stun surely feels like a comfortable way to ensure that you are almost always capped (even if you are actively spending them with Tectonic), which is important por defences and will be more important for offence on 3.11 Tectonic Slam.

You thought process is good. This is exactly what we will have to figure out early in the league since we don't yet know how well the new Enduring Cry will work. If it is not good enough we may have to include the stun support gem.

======

In Juggernaught you have options on how to gain endurance charges, based on if you lean offensive or defensive.

One is via getting hit via Unflinching.
One is stunning a monster, via Unyielding

This build does not use Unyielding (which is more offensive in nature) as it instead uses Unrelenting, since this build is based around defense.

But you could certainly experiment if you like. If you are a hard core player, Unflinching is likely a must use, but if you are soft core and want more offense and don't mind an occasional death, you could experiment with Unyielding.

If you go the offensive route, you will have three ways to gain endurance charges (stunning enemy, getting hit, and enduring cry) at which point I think the Endurance Charge on Stun gem might lose some of its importance.

I am looking forward to the experimentation of the various choices since I will be playing softcore.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 14 juin 2020 11:40:35
looking at the old build, it looks like all the sockets are being used, which means if we intend to use a second war cry this league, we need to drop something.

I have no idea what though.

Some choices to remove might be Wave of Conviction, Blood and Sand, Summon Skitterbots. If those are all crucial, maybe we may look at simplifying the movement skill to not use a support gem.....

Another choice would be using different boots since we have no sockets in Kaoms Roots.
I like the idea of "always on" elemental ailment immunity. This + unwavering stance spec I think i will try to use rare boots or deathdoor
extra sockets for things like cwdt + enfeeble or flamibility. and maybe golem. although most people seem not be using golem on this build for some reaosn.

-crystal skin annoint - just going to use dual leech node in passive until cluster jewel can replace.

-I am a little concerned with how to get the chest craft 35% avoid ailments. sounds like u just need to buy unveil chests with max prefixs.

Dernière édition par Milk103, le 14 juin 2020 12:21:09
for tectonic slam "cracks"

if a monster has large hitbox does it get hit multiple times by TS.
does conc effect also have same effect basically.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires