3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Great build ! I've had a blast so far!

Is "physical to fire" useful? I mean, I crafted "25% of physical damage converted to fire damage" on my gloves. But with avatar of fire (50%) and tectonic slam (60%), everything seems already converted.
If I understand well, it's only useful for "leap slam" and "ancestral warchief" damage? (Hence, not very much dps wise).

So, should I craft something else, like more life?
Dernière édition par cptpingu, le 13 oct. 2019 13:19:29
hey man, how you got 95% fortify effect?
semms tree =40 helmet=25
"
hermitchen a écrit :
hey man, how you got 95% fortify effect?
semms tree =40 helmet=25

legion jewels
How do you guys deal with mana regen or leech?

The point 4% from skill tree seems to be not enough in certain situations. Even with enlighten 3 i feel i want to have more mana or much more leech without spending another skill tree point.

Any advice?

Edit:

the uber elder fight is impossible.

my ED 300k witch could kill with few deaths or none..
and this 6.5k 9endurance jugg with 1,5mil dps dies like a fly.

Leap slam hard to navigate, but i guess melee sux big time vs uber elder.
Most time is just running around and this cant tank anything. Insta dying no matter what.

Yes - no need to lecture, i was not using purity of ice or cold flask, but still it was suppose to be semi easy fight not impossible. Even dps doesnt matter because.. melee i guess. Im not sure if its tankyness or just tectonic slam itself because I know fight mechanics itself.

/rant over
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Dernière édition par webas, le 14 oct. 2019 22:34:48
"
webas a écrit :
How do you guys deal with mana regen or leech?

The point 4% from skill tree seems to be not enough in certain situations. Even with enlighten 3 i feel i want to have more mana or much more leech without spending another skill tree point.

Any advice?

Edit:

the uber elder fight is impossible.

my ED 300k witch could kill with few deaths or none..
and this 6.5k 9endurance jugg with 1,5mil dps dies like a fly.

Leap slam hard to navigate, but i guess melee sux big time vs uber elder.
Most time is just running around and this cant tank anything. Insta dying no matter what.

Yes - no need to lecture, i was not using purity of ice or cold flask, but still it was suppose to be semi easy fight not impossible. Even dps doesnt matter because.. melee i guess. Im not sure if its tankyness or just tectonic slam itself because I know fight mechanics itself.

/rant over

yes, it's tectonic. I've killed Über Elder multiple times this league on DW Nebuloch, 10end charge JUGG with:
-Cyclone
-Molten Strike
-Infernal Blow
(And could probably do it with even more skill)
Just to see and feel how the different skills fare and decide on what to do next league.
And Tecontic? No way, that skill is just so much worse and clunky compared to the others.
I haven't used the timeless jewels before. How big of a buff is the lethal pride jewel once you get it in your build?
Hi i'd like to know how you get 3 mil dps on pob. can you add a pob linking your items and skills? not just the tree?
Dernière édition par Synthnine, le 17 oct. 2019 10:36:10
Hello i've some DPS issue..maybe i was expecting too much but while survivavility is ok dmg looks like very low..can you take a looke at my pob? maybe i'm doing something wrong:)

https://pastebin.com/GYfJXmn0
Dernière édition par Freud88, le 17 oct. 2019 05:30:18
"
a_l_i_c_e a écrit :
Hello!
I'm playing same build but with Cyclone.
What I can improve in this build with small 5ex budget, except +1 endu Kaom's Roots, Timeless Jewell and better gloves and belt? Problem is I'm only on 500 depth and my character is one shoted with some mods, even with vaal molten shield. Am I missing something important?

My pob: https://pastebin.com/9Fg1nLeK

20% quality your weapon and get a phys conversion to fire watchers eye. Youre only converting 71% so youre losing 29% right off the top. If you dont convert it all with Avatar of Fire then youre just wasting it.

Thats 20% more dps. Doesnt really help your defenses but if you kill things faster then you have less to worry about.

Youre HP is kinda low too. You need to craft a better chest. Youre missing out on so much HP from that item alone.
"
Freud88 a écrit :
Hello i've some DPS issue..maybe i was expecting too much but while survivavility is ok dmg looks like very low..can you take a looke at my pob? maybe i'm doing something wrong:)

https://pastebin.com/GYfJXmn0

Follow the guide for flasks, Lions Roar alone is 22% more dps for you. Why do you have 2 mana and 2 life flasks?

You need max gems, you need quality gems, quality your weapon, get some levels.

I think youre on the right path, you just are missing a bunch of little things which end up being a huge amount of dps and survivability that are missing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires