3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
CMa_ a écrit :
"
Borez a écrit :
What oil enchant are you guys running on your necklace? I think I have Galvanic Hammer on there at the moment.

i used to run with it. but now i have changed to Soul Raker. It gains me 3 nods for free

Thats a great idea. Ill switch to this when i get my Xophs. Dont want to waste that oil on my current amulet as I plan to upgrade once i get enough saved to buy one.
"
Borez a écrit :
What oil enchant are you guys running on your necklace? I think I have Galvanic Hammer on there at the moment.

Disciple of the Unyielding is my choice, gives pretty nice dmg boost.

Anyone tried Fire Pen gem? Thought I might try but maybe someone did it before
Dernière édition par DirtybloodEU, le 9 oct. 2019 15:11:51
"
DirtybloodEU a écrit :
"
Borez a écrit :

think the build got enough pen to make firepen gem bad. ele weak+ blood, + lavalash, and that templar note.

what gems are most interresting is aftershock support or multistrike. i got no clue how to figure damage.
This build looks awesome. I have started leveling a nebjugg char and I wanted to ask why no one goes crit? Screwing around on POB I can get a high enough effective crit and an easy 100% chance to hit on the same level gear with little to no loss of tank (300hp is all). I think I might try to make it work but I wanted to ask if its a horrible idea before I do.
Dernière édition par classyjoes, le 10 oct. 2019 23:01:01
He took like zero damage from shaper slam in uber elder fight. Is that not needed to run away from it and can be ignored or what? thanks
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
DirtybloodEU a écrit :
"
Borez a écrit :

think the build got enough pen to make firepen gem bad. ele weak+ blood, + lavalash, and that templar note.

what gems are most interresting is aftershock support or multistrike. i got no clue how to figure damage.

aftershock support? Ive seen you mention this twice now and cant for the life of me figure out what your talking about. I use conc and ruthless on hard bosses and multi pulverize on trash clears but of course am always open for opinions on something better.
"
CMa_ a écrit :
"
Borez a écrit :

i used to run with it. but now i have changed to Soul Raker. It gains me 3 nods for free

Thats such a great find, not only does it give you 3 points but it doubles the mana leech, triples the health leech and adds 50% leech recovery. Thats a very good value for the annoint, now if I could only give up my corrupted +1 max ammy to annoint a non corupt one.
"
webas a écrit :
He took like zero damage from shaper slam in uber elder fight. Is that not needed to run away from it and can be ignored or what? thanks

what!!! do shaper do damage??? never seen him do so... no to the amazing part. as you see in my " first uber elder" i do tons of mistakes, and even eat a elder slam. (that hit can send 20k es builds to standard) and i take less then 5 k from it.
"
TraePOE a écrit :
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
DirtybloodEU a écrit :

aftershock support? Ive seen you mention this twice now and cant for the life of me figure out what your talking about. I use conc and ruthless on hard bosses and multi pulverize on trash clears but of course am always open for opinions on something better.

Yeah hey DUKE can you explain what aftershock support is in regards to this build?
Hello!
I'm playing same build but with Cyclone.
What I can improve in this build with small 5ex budget, except +1 endu Kaom's Roots, Timeless Jewell and better gloves and belt? Problem is I'm only on 500 depth and my character is one shoted with some mods, even with vaal molten shield. Am I missing something important?

My pob: https://pastebin.com/9Fg1nLeK

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires