3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
davoodinator a écrit :
hey this guide looks awesome

im thinking of making a variant with ice crash.. any thoughts? is that a bad idea?

im just thinking out loud here . might be easier to do 100% ice conversion?

well you get 70-80% phys added as fire. so its hard to scale pen on multi elements, i would say you could try playing with Cold to fire gem. alot of the total damage comes from the stacking of combustion+ wave of conviction debuff. with out thoes active on bosses the total damage will suffer alot!
"
anstaendig a écrit :
I'm having a pretty hard time with mana during leveling. I'm trying it out on HCSSF (If you look up my profile it's not actually SSF because we're playing in a party but we are still not trading outside of the party)

I'm pretty much spamming mana flasks...

i must say i did not have this issue, but if you follow the guide and take the mana leech notes pretty early, and maby dont cap to much of your mana out by auras, its not hard... You must understand how mana leech works. its capped at 10% of your mana pool pr sec. so, since your low lvl and not picking any mana you have very small pool to % leech to. lvling with HOA+the stance aura and very low lvl Precision should easy leave you 30% unreserved if not more. much easyer to substain when you have the 0.4% note, els invest 1 more point doing lvling.
So far this build is really nice to play. Guardians can't actually damage me.

I am, however, having trouble with shaper due to low DPS and Endurance charges falling off. I can take a few hits, but my dps is low enough that eventually the whole damn screen is filled with death zones, and after a long battle of attrition he comes out on top.

Can anyone tell me if there is anything I can do to fix this? I am currently going crit, which I have been thinking of switching to EO (changing gloves) but every POB comes out with less DPS. My gear is ok, not great, but good enough that shaper should not be an issue. I usually am able to kill him very easily. So I am thinking there is something that I am just not seeing.

My thoughts and questions:

-switching to non crit?
-Changing to a different skill that will let me keep my endurance charges up. Everything seems to lower DPS by a lot in POB. Any advice on skills? Not having endurance charges in boss battles is the #1 reason I die.
-Still need to get a fort effect neb, there pricey.
-Any advice on any other gear piece that I have that can be switched?
-I could use more life, but am struggling to get it in. Using non corrupted rings would be a good start but damn is it hard to squeeze in dex/int.
-any way to get more movement speed. Actually having a lil bit more might just fix things.

I have a watchers eye with 40% conversion with anger so I am at 100% phys to fire without avatar of fire. It's more damage than if I were to use a xhops blood by a little. 100% chance to hit. 81/80/76 res. 6k (ish) life.

Thanks in advance for help, and thanks for the build idea.
Dernière édition par classyjoes, le 1 nov. 2019 18:42:33
Was bored of Standard so decided to give hc a try and boy was this a bad idea. For those of you trying to play this build on hc for the first time I don't recommend it. Items are expensive af at this point in the league and tectonic slam is just a bad skill compared to cyclone etc... though if you want to try it on standard then I'm sure it'll work like a charm.

Build is tanky af but damage-wise not so much.

This comment "Need something very forgiving to push your personal boundrys for how high content you can do in HC?, one of the most newbie freindly tank builds!" made me think it'd be a nice build for a hc newb so decided to give it a shot and didn't analyze the whole concept that much. But I don't think this is a newbie friendly build as it lacks a lot of damage as well as being way too expensive on hc. As I previously said though if you're a newbie and want to try it on standard then go ahead. I'm positive it'll work for new players as it's not really that expensive compared to hc.

Thinking about respecing to herald of agony or cyclone.

Btw not hating on this build, I'm just pointing out that it's not really newbie friendy for hc first timers. Especially this far in the league.
Dernière édition par korototo, le 1 nov. 2019 23:17:19
Hi! sorry for my bad english. i were reading all the comments and i have 2 questions.

1. Best support gems to clear maps?
2. Best support gems to fight boss?

actually im lvl 94 and having a good time with this build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Eldiurno/characters

ty!
do i need fossil to craft the increase effect of fortify on helmet? or it doesnt relate?
"
Eldiurno a écrit :
Hi! sorry for my bad english. i were reading all the comments and i have 2 questions.

1. Best support gems to clear maps?
2. Best support gems to fight boss?

actually im lvl 94 and having a good time with this build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Eldiurno/characters

ty!

your profile is private so we can't see your build
Have you seen the sun exile? THE TRUE SUN?
"
your profile is private so we can't see your build

i think its fixed now.
"
etora13 a écrit :
do i need fossil to craft the increase effect of fortify on helmet? or it doesnt relate?

dense fossils for the fortify, and scourched fossils for minus fire res
I wonder if Nebuloch price will go up in 3.9 since Elder is going to be less accessible. I'd imagine the answer is yes :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires