3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

what phantheons do i use

And

Do you really need both of the kaom rings for dmg?
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :

you are correct. but the pathing i made on the guide. specificly targets to get the required damage and life notes. when i looked at your tree you did not have EO. you pathed to scion lifewheel. your pathing left all the damage out. even your neck had not a single damage mod or good stat as i recall.

also your lvl 80 meaing the propper map tier to grind is tier 5 maps. and i doubt you should have any problems there. if you use warcrys ect correct. that build first really unfolds in late 80´s- being lvl 80 is just not really justify the setup since you miss all the points. read the last 30 pages and you will find alot of good replys from people that make the build shine.

Yes I respecced a bit and got a cluster jewel since my original post, which just about doubled my DPS at the cost of about 800 life. Still need to buy a good 6L but the ones worth buying are about 1ex, I currently have 80c left after respec so still a ways short. There's plenty of ways to improve my defenses, at least.

Really, tier 5? That seems low and seems like it would be slow to level up. I've been doing t9-t11 maps past couple of levels, and the only problem is with boss DPS. Mapping and mobs are "fine", I even did a couple of t11 twinned maps and the boss fights are long but I don't die.
"
piszczel a écrit :
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :

you are correct. but the pathing i made on the guide. specificly targets to get the required damage and life notes. when i looked at your tree you did not have EO. you pathed to scion lifewheel. your pathing left all the damage out. even your neck had not a single damage mod or good stat as i recall.

also your lvl 80 meaing the propper map tier to grind is tier 5 maps. and i doubt you should have any problems there. if you use warcrys ect correct. that build first really unfolds in late 80´s- being lvl 80 is just not really justify the setup since you miss all the points. read the last 30 pages and you will find alot of good replys from people that make the build shine.

Yes I respecced a bit and got a cluster jewel since my original post, which just about doubled my DPS at the cost of about 800 life. Still need to buy a good 6L but the ones worth buying are about 1ex, I currently have 80c left after respec so still a ways short. There's plenty of ways to improve my defenses, at least.

Really, tier 5? That seems low and seems like it would be slow to level up. I've been doing t9-t11 maps past couple of levels, and the only problem is with boss DPS. Mapping and mobs are "fine", I even did a couple of t11 twinned maps and the boss fights are long but I don't die.

there is no point at lvl 80 you cap xp at lvl 72 maps. and slowly moves up. you only penetalise your self with slower clear. as a example to get into t78 maps you need lvl 85-86, you can check the numbers in pob under the char level. its a often big missplay to push higher tier maps then required.
Great build and guide Duke. it deserves all the accolades it has received. I have not seen this question asked directly. But, I think I know the answer:

Do I need to address: corrupted blood, chill/freeze or ignite directly? I noticed several contributors have corr blood imm on their jewels. But, I'm guessing our regen of 2K+, combined with leech outpaces all these ailments.

However, I'd appreciate an answer from someone a lot wiser then myself.

Thanks again, at 90 and I am lovin it!
the answer is under the awakener section. and also how to deal with ailments in the notes in the pob.
"
Joracpummeler a écrit :
Great build and guide Duke. it deserves all the accolades it has received. I have not seen this question asked directly. But, I think I know the answer:

Do I need to address: corrupted blood, chill/freeze or ignite directly? I noticed several contributors have corr blood imm on their jewels. But, I'm guessing our regen of 2K+, combined with leech outpaces all these ailments.

Those 4 items make me immune to all elemental ailments.

Corrupted blood, as already stated, is from a jewel.
Dernière édition par Robet24, le 15 juil. 2020 16:34:01
I must say, very tanky build. Just did reef T16, was just standing and hitting the boss. Some of the bosses takes a bit of time to kill but the map clearance speed is decent.

Did Phoenix yesterday, no death but took ~ 7 minutes to kill him. Still was pretty easy, just had to avoid when he was charging and detonating himself, the rest was tank-able
"
Robet24 a écrit :
"
Joracpummeler a écrit :

question why you run a high lvl cwdt in your helmet. keeping the lvl 21 ms is great, and still benefits from the inc duration. the wave of conviction go lower cwdt will proc it much more often.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
Robet24 a écrit :
"
Joracpummeler a écrit :

question why you run a high lvl cwdt in your helmet. keeping the lvl 21 ms is great, and still benefits from the inc duration. the wave of conviction go lower cwdt will proc it much more often.

You bring up a good point. I've always typically just ran a high lvl cwdt to get the most out of my guard skill but WoC doesnt do much when leveled.

Also my MS isnt working because my cwdt needs to be 21 as well apparently >.<

You bring up a good point. I've always typically just ran a high lvl cwdt to get the most out of my guard skill but WoC doesnt do much when leveled.

Also my MS isnt working because my cwdt needs to be 21 as well apparently >.< [/quote]

in my oppinion Moltenshell is way better self casted with a VMS setup. so i would way rather get a 20/20 VMS and put in and then run like a lvl 1-10 cwdt. or what lvl it makes sence to get decent damage from woc. lvl 1 dont make sence for high content. just as high as it regular procs doing rares and bosses.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires