3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Hello. I am loving the build so far at 90. However, I am curious about how you manage to use so many auras in this builds without requiring to chug down mana potions all the time. I see you use Cinderswallow, which this mostly the answer to that issue. However, I can imagine you running into mana issues on boss fights that don't have trash right?
"
plz read the notes in the POB and look at the gear

Oh, the corrupted boots. My mistake, apologies.
But still. It's my first character i'm kind of a newbie and i just don't get it.
I got my Lethal Pride too. Rolled it quite well with divines i think, but it affects only the tree.
How can I "add" the jewel to flask? Just trying to fix my lack of knowledge here :)
Thanks for reply.
Here's my POB btw. Appreciate any tips. https://pastebin.com/nV0VWwef
Dernière édition par ShaggoNOriginal, le 10 juil. 2020 19:16:21
"
ShaggoNOriginal a écrit :
"
plz read the notes in the POB and look at the gear

Oh, the corrupted boots. My mistake, apologies.
But still. It's my first character i'm kind of a newbie and i just don't get it.
I got my Lethal Pride too. Rolled it quite well with divines i think, but it affects only the tree.
How can I "add" the jewel to flask? Just trying to fix my lack of knowledge here :)
Thanks for reply.
Here's my POB btw. Appreciate any tips. https://pastebin.com/nV0VWwef

manually type it on a item. propperly best to do on the jewel it self tbh.
Yea 4 auras so 5% mana left.
And still if you have soul raker you tectonic every second time.
You too fast attack speed and you cant every attack tectonic.
this is little shitty
Hello thanks for the build Duke it is pretty good!

@Chunkalot i've been checking your gear and tree, trying to mimic your set up. I could not find where you are getting your life leech from.

I noticed the Atziri's, is that only it or do you have leech hidden somewhere else?
"
chunkalot a écrit :
And a8 sirus dead, died once cause i was standing in ground degen but it was my own fault. Aside from that still pretty much face tankable. That's my first ever a5-8 Sirus kills done and pretty much wraps up my goal for the league. Thanks for the build Duke.

Final PoB for the league: https://pastebin.com/p5vixGwR

Wanted to get awakened multistrike and awakened elemental focus in there but im winding down now so it's unlikely.

Hello, thanks for build. I have a question. I have around 400 chaos, I would like to know what to spend it without wasting my currency since in this league it is costing me a lot to make currency, I leave you here my current team.

Dernière édition par Sefirotcler, le 11 juil. 2020 12:41:30
"
LonleyPL a écrit :
Yea 4 auras so 5% mana left.
And still if you have soul raker you tectonic every second time.
You too fast attack speed and you cant every attack tectonic.
this is little shitty

Yeah, I have similar problem. For tougher fights i just turn Skitterbots off. Works quite fine.
However I don't know how big is the impact of Skitterbots on boss fights. If it's worthy we may try to increase mana pool. I have 31 mana left atm. I think at least 50 would be fine.

Sirus down in HHC. Went a defensive setup. Extremely hard to die. When leeching, I'm regenerating around 60-70% of my hp per second. Have 77 in cold/lightning as well as 84 in fire res. Immune to elemental ailments and corrupted blood.

Clears trash very very nicely. Bosses are slower but thats the trade off for being extremely tanky. If I dc or lag in a pack, there's a highly likely chance my character survives.

I've been watching this thread for a while and people need to realize that this IS NOT a 'boom boom, blow everything up right away' build. This is a tanky build that is meant to withstand hits that other builds can not.
"
eXcaliburNwi a écrit :
Hello thanks for the build Duke it is pretty good!

@Chunkalot i've been checking your gear and tree, trying to mimic your set up. I could not find where you are getting your life leech from.

I noticed the Atziri's, is that only it or do you have leech hidden somewhere else?

my watchers eye has fire damage leech on it but i didnt get it untill i was pretty much done with the league, was basicly just using enduring cry second wind for heals and life regen.

only fights i had an issue with were kosis, who i went in 3 man against, didnt try him solo. friends died and i didnt have the damage to kill him and shaper because i dont know the fight well and played badly. still killed him but his balls hit hard af and the beam still hurt but wasnt an insta kill. every other fight i did was no issues face tank basicly. a8 conquerers died in 1-2 mins, guardians were a joke, elder was a joke, uber lab was a joke, a8 sirus took a while to kill but was a joke.
Dernière édition par chunkalot, le 12 juil. 2020 02:15:34
question:
How do you guys manage to maintain mana without a manapot and without the 0,4% leech node?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires