3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Chunka read my up post¿?
"
chunkalot a écrit :
"
eXcaliburNwi a écrit :
Hello thanks for the build Duke it is pretty good!

@Chunkalot i've been checking your gear and tree, trying to mimic your set up. I could not find where you are getting your life leech from.

I noticed the Atziri's, is that only it or do you have leech hidden somewhere else?

my watchers eye has fire damage leech on it but i didnt get it untill i was pretty much done with the league, was basicly just using enduring cry second wind for heals and life regen.

only fights i had an issue with were kosis, who i went in 3 man against, didnt try him solo. friends died and i didnt have the damage to kill him and shaper because i dont know the fight well and played badly. still killed him but his balls hit hard af and the beam still hurt but wasnt an insta kill. every other fight i did was no issues face tank basicly. a8 conquerers died in 1-2 mins, guardians were a joke, elder was a joke, uber lab was a joke, a8 sirus took a while to kill but was a joke.

I was unable to kill Sirus A7, it looks like damage is missing, what do you suggest? I currently have 526k of Avarage Damage and 2,166,387.5 ignite damage.

So I used a 'Tribute to the Goddess' in HHC and this build was able to 'tank' Izaro, even with full charge disruptors. When he did his wind up attack he would hit me for around 50-65% of my hp. It was a little too close for confort for me, so I ended up clicking on the things to get rid of them. Traps. Argus and Izaro still seem trivial, even at monster level 83.

It did take a hot sec to kill him but I'll take that over potentially being murked by him.
Dernière édition par Robet24, le 13 juil. 2020 03:44:55
"
Robet24 a écrit :
So I used a 'Tribute to the Goddess' in HHC and this build was able to 'tank' Izaro, even with full charge disruptors. When he did his wind up attack he would hit me for around 50-65% of my hp. It was a little too close for confort for me, so I ended up clicking on the things to get rid of them. Traps. Argus and Izaro still seem trivial, even at monster level 83.

It did take a hot sec to kill him but I'll take that over potentially being murked by him.

kind of indicate how easy it would oneshot a 15k es build other tanky builds. very few builds offer similar defences vs that boss
Could someone have a look at my Jugg? I'm running this build but it seems the DPS is incredibly low. Bosses take a looooong time to kill, and if they have any life regen they are legitimately impossible to kill. The DPS is just absolute trash and I don't see how much more can I do aside from getting a 6 link.
"
piszczel a écrit :
Could someone have a look at my Jugg? I'm running this build but it seems the DPS is incredibly low. Bosses take a looooong time to kill, and if they have any life regen they are legitimately impossible to kill. The DPS is just absolute trash and I don't see how much more can I do aside from getting a 6 link.

Im on mobile so I can't see the entirety of the passive tree but what I can see is that you already took your own path and switched the tree up. You are missing one of the rings, your gems aren't leveled up, you're not on a 6l.

The build takes a lot of min maxing to get decent damage. But like I stated in a few posts back, this build isn't your big dps build. It's a defensive solo build. Duke_of_Snuff//Jauer, who made his guide plays HC. It's a build that won't just get smacked straight into Standard if you make a bad choice.
"
piszczel a écrit :

read the guide. get the gear required for the setup. not to be rude you got almost anything to upgrade. most your gear lack every importent mods. this build dont function without the base line items. and you got almost non.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
piszczel a écrit :

read the guide. get the gear required for the setup. not to be rude you got almost anything to upgrade. most your gear lack every importent mods. this build dont function without the base line items. and you got almost non.

I've got dual nebulochs, kaom's way, kaoms roots. I had a xoph's blood and found zero difference in terms of my damage output, at least not noticeable through gameplay.

I took the life cluster on the tree because even with it I'm only at about 5k life, however without it I'd have about 10 extra points to spend on a cluster jewel maybe. Next level I will get Elemental Overload.

6L goes without saying, I'm currently procuring one. However I am on a budget of about 200c right now.

Other than that, I'd appreciate it if people could point out what I'm missing or why I should go a different path rather than telling me "you need more stuff".
"
piszczel a écrit :
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
piszczel a écrit :

I've got dual nebulochs, kaom's way, kaoms roots. I had a xoph's blood and found zero difference in terms of my damage output, at least not noticeable through gameplay.

I took the life cluster on the tree because even with it I'm only at about 5k life, however without it I'd have about 10 extra points to spend on a cluster jewel maybe. Next level I will get Elemental Overload.

6L goes without saying, I'm currently procuring one. However I am on a budget of about 200c right now.

Other than that, I'd appreciate it if people could point out what I'm missing or why I should go a different path rather than telling me "you need more stuff".

Things you're missing: Kaoms way, helm stats and enchant and a 6l. Your gloves have zero hp. A crafted rare body armor would give you a lot more hp. Replace both of those, you get out of the hp cluster on tree and get more damage oriented nodes.
"
piszczel a écrit :
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF a écrit :
"
piszczel a écrit :

you are correct. but the pathing i made on the guide. specificly targets to get the required damage and life notes. when i looked at your tree you did not have EO. you pathed to scion lifewheel. your pathing left all the damage out. even your neck had not a single damage mod or good stat as i recall.

also your lvl 80 meaing the propper map tier to grind is tier 5 maps. and i doubt you should have any problems there. if you use warcrys ect correct. that build first really unfolds in late 80´s- being lvl 80 is just not really justify the setup since you miss all the points. read the last 30 pages and you will find alot of good replys from people that make the build shine.
Dernière édition par DUKE_OF_SNUFF, le 15 juil. 2020 13:33:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires