[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

Hah, that link you sent. Currently the cheapest thing on there is 5 exalts.

I do have a request/question if you don't mind. Can we break down the crafting costs for the various gear recommendation against the prices to buy them out right?

For example:
6-Linking a 20% quality chest with 6 sockets, on average, takes 1000 fusings. Currently 1000 fusings is 500 chaos (2 fusing per chaos currently on Bulk Exchange on SC Legion).

6-Sockets on a 20% quality chest is about 300 Jeweler Orbs on average. Jewelers are about 9 for 1 Chaos so basically 33 Chaos.

So based on your suggestion of buying the affixes I need on the Elder chest and the doing the 6-Link myself would still on average cost 533 Chaos at today's market prices after buying the chest.

Alternatively, I could just buy a 6-Link Elder Body Armor for 100 Chaos right now and Scour it and try to roll two of the mods I need and then regal/exalt it.

No idea how to calculate how many alts on average it would take. Do you know?
Currently you get 4.6 Alteration Orb per Chaos.

Also, sure, it can get hard to calculate with resonators and fossil crafting. Any help here?

And sure, of course, just because you get 2 of the mods you need prior to Regal doesn't mean you regal the right 3rd affix. I get it. But I wonder if there is a probability calculation tool to estimate this.
Nostrademous
Dernière édition par Nostrademous, le 21 juil. 2019 20:29:04
hey man
i have a couple of questions
how to reserve mana to run the flesh and stone ?
and i have around 20-25ex to spend
what should i get ( i choose the more hp pob ) i need a Armour and foils how much should i spend on each and should i get the mark + assassin ring ?
i already have this on a glove

plz look at my items and tell me what to get ( i dont know anything about crafting i`d rather just buy the items )
Dernière édition par LostC0ntrol, le 22 juil. 2019 04:10:47

Got insanely lucky crafting a chest, used only 3 fossils and 30 fusing orbs! I think it also has an empty prefix spot so I can craft 8% maxmimum life when I unlock the craft.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 a écrit :

Got insanely lucky crafting a chest, used only 3 fossils and 30 fusing orbs! I think it also has an empty prefix spot so I can craft 8% maxmimum life when I unlock the craft.

Oh wow that's exceptional! I believe every chest with main and tier one elder crit is almost like 30 Exalts!

Just for kicks did a few Alts & a Regal plus a craft on an Elder Sword and managed to get the one above.

While I don't really benefit from bleeding, it is better than my previous sword.

Debating if I should try to sell this for some profit to put into my chest... seems similar swords are going for around 2ex, is that true?
Nostrademous
Okay, bought this armor for 1 Exalted

Took 35 Jewelers to get 6 sockets.

843 fusings in thus far and no luck.... got a 5-link on 2nd one, but everything else no dice.
Nostrademous
Dernière édition par Nostrademous, le 23 juil. 2019 20:39:50
"
Nostrademous a écrit :
Okay, bought this armor for 1 Exalted

Took 35 Jewelers to get 6 sockets.

843 fusings in thus far and no luck.... got a 5-link on 2nd one, but everything else no dice.

Sometimes fusings can be a bit rough, I've been there myself. I usually find they always connect when all of my hope has been drained :(

Got this sword for only 1ex. Steal?
If you convert all your damage to cold wouldn´t flseh and stone be useless? the maim portion justa meks enemies extra physical damage. What am i missing?
"
Soulhunter_ a écrit :
If you convert all your damage to cold wouldn´t flseh and stone be useless? the maim portion justa meks enemies extra physical damage. What am i missing?

We don't use Flesh and Stone in the blood stance we use it in sand stance as it blinds all enemies outside of your bubble!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires