[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

Hi !

Great build and thx for sharing !

Question:

Is it only me or does switching Ruthless with Rage Support make the character more dynamic ? Without the Rage Support the Dmg ramp up time feels so slow. Or is there actually no difference ?

"
nopoint666 a écrit :
Hi !

Great build and thx for sharing !

Question:

Is it only me or does switching Ruthless with Rage Support make the character more dynamic ? Without the Rage Support the Dmg ramp up time feels so slow. Or is there actually no difference ?

Hey man thank you so much for the kind words!

To answer your question, we absolutely want to be using Ruthless as it's one of the absolute best support gems for us. While yes, you are correct regarding the additional utility of the Rage Support gem it also adds very little (objectivly) when we cap out at fifty rage!

It might be something you could swap with the Melee Physical Damage Support gem though if you'd like to fit it into your build as I agree it does make stacking rage feel a bit better ^_^
"
Krovah a écrit :
"
Nostrademous a écrit :
Okay, bought this armor for 1 Exalted

Took 35 Jewelers to get 6 sockets.

843 fusings in thus far and no luck.... got a 5-link on 2nd one, but everything else no dice.

Sometimes fusings can be a bit rough, I've been there myself. I usually find they always connect when all of my hope has been drained :(

Ugh... Up to 1832 fusings now. No luck
Nostrademous
Dernière édition par Nostrademous, le 26 juil. 2019 10:02:46
Thanks for detailed guide. Have you tried to test it with ice crash? Wonder which one feels better
Have big problem with survavility(>T9+LEGION YELLOW MOBS= InstaDEAD), what can i improve in my gear with ~2EX?
Dernière édition par Enzoniewski, le 27 juil. 2019 05:56:01

I don't quite understand the mechanics of this build. I'm having issue sustaining life, and my survivability isn't great.

What is everyone else doing to keep their health full? I run out of health flask charges and then I'm ded.
"
Nostrademous a écrit :
"
Krovah a écrit :
"
Nostrademous a écrit :
Okay, bought this armor for 1 Exalted

Took 35 Jewelers to get 6 sockets.

843 fusings in thus far and no luck.... got a 5-link on 2nd one, but everything else no dice.

Sometimes fusings can be a bit rough, I've been there myself. I usually find they always connect when all of my hope has been drained :(

Ugh... Up to 1832 fusings now. No luck

FINALLY DID IT!!!!!

Took 2,148 fusings.

Nostrademous
"
CluedoPE a écrit :
Thanks for detailed guide. Have you tried to test it with ice crash? Wonder which one feels better

Hey Cluedo! Ice Crash has a substantial attack speed penalty, and we don't scale any area, etc on this spec!

Sadly, Frost Blades and Ice Crash focus on different aspects besides being melee and cold damage so it would not of been a fair gem to swap in in terms of testing its potential :(

I would like to give it a fair run though sometime!
"
Enzoniewski a écrit :
Have big problem with survavility(>T9+LEGION YELLOW MOBS= InstaDEAD), what can i improve in my gear with ~2EX?

Hey Enzon! I'm super sorry to hear you've been having some issues there, I will say its worth it to take a look through the comments as there have been a few people with the same issues.

I have not found a situation where I was unable to change that as it's usually either a gear, tree, or misunderstanding of a mechanic issue.

Would you mind sending me a pastebin with your character imported so I can give you a full breakdown?
"
Gseybold9 a écrit :

I don't quite understand the mechanics of this build. I'm having issue sustaining life, and my survivability isn't great.

What is everyone else doing to keep their health full? I run out of health flask charges and then I'm ded.

Hey Gseybold! I'd love to help you out here for sure, would you mind giving me a pastebin link from Path of Building after importing your character?

This way I can make adjustments based on your current level and help fine tune the issues you may be running into!

This happens a lot, but it's usually just the case of missing important passives (which I can route too, no need to level more), gem options, etc!

I've yet to run into someone who I was unable to help out here so let's get this working!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires