[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

"
Vorret a écrit :
Hi, quick question as I just reach 65, before I can afford the big bad chest, can I buy a loreweave and roll with that or there's a better alternative?

Vorret you are entirely welcome to using a Loreweave before grabbing a rare fossil crafted chest! I'd recommend at the very least getting a few rings with the -max mana craft on there to help out with well, not running out of mana!
thanks alots ..
Kill All On Sight
"
Nostrademous a écrit :
Here is my current gear and white & yellow maps are super easy... red maps I have to pay attention a bit as I have fairly low health.

The weapons I spent 8 chaos for the Mainhand, 30 chaos for the offhand.

IMHO my order of upgrades should be a better...
1) Amulet
2) Belt - I prefer a Stygian with Jewel over just a flat Life Belt (perhaps I'm wrong here??)
3) Helmet
4) Body Armor
5) Rings - upgrade the Shaper Ring

I'm happy with the Tombfist corruption for now until I manage to try double temple corruptions on future pairs.

Still need to do Uber Lab for final Ascendancy.

Also, I have no good flasks

Any other feedback?

Hey man I am so, so sorry for taking this long to get back to you! I've been exceptionally busy with work outside of here!

So, you're on the right track so far although I'd recommend swapping your order of upgrades! Right now, if you take into account the amount of investment with the amount of benefits upgrading your chest would be the best option, and I would actually put your amulet as the last! It's honestly exactly in line with what I'd recommend besides maybe space for crafting a -Cost to Total Mana as it would be a nice quality of life boost.

In terms of defensive boosts, do not underestimate the amount of gains from Blitz, as the ability to move massively quicker will help with EVERY situation! Also, maybe consider some of the defensive gem options in my gems section as they would help!

If you have any other questions please let me know!
"
Deitrlch a écrit :
Hey, I am loving this build, but really struggling with surviving in t11. Damage seems to be alright and I am sure that a couple more levels will give me a bit more hp and a jewel. Here is PoB if you get a sec maybe there is something in there I could fix? https://pastebin.com/idyGBEiu

Hey Deitrlch, thank you for sending me your pastebin so I can take a look! A lot of the times someone is struggling with the defensive aspect it's a simple thing that they may have missed / forgotten / did not know about, etc!

So, I can't give you any tips regarding your Frost Blades skill setup as for some reason it does not seem to have impor- .. wait nevermind I missed it on my end. Your Frost Blades looks good!

Now let me check out the passive tree!

So, everything on your tree so far looks good, although you could remove the three points invested into Brinkmanship located here:

Location of Brinkmanship

And invest it into more points of life on the big life wheel, or take a look at the defensive gem options I've put together in the gems section of the guide.

A lot of this this is getting used to playing a melee skill again.

For example when I first went against Uber Elder, I was instantly phasing him but I'd still die a few times because I had forgotten I was so used to playing long range builds, or even Cyclone! Once I actively tried to play better, I noticed "Oh wow, this is easy.." and have not died since.

This build scales damage so quickly that i've noticed people will sometimes jump to super high tier, insanely rolled maps that would be a breeze at level 90 - 92 (or higher end gear) but at level 70, etc.

While you're not in the same boat, I can't pinpoint anything specific here. If you feel like everything I've posted here is NOT beneficial please contact me again, as I'll do everything in my power to help get you where you need to be. I have yet to meet a single player who was having issues that I was unable to fix, so don't be shy!

"
p0ef a écrit :
hey thanks a lot for the build, really fun, i have a watcher jewel with added cold damage to attacks while affected by hatred, it was from a previous build, should i keep it or sell it? i think they're on like 3.2-3.5ex right now, if i sell i will have like 7ex to spend on my weapons, but no watcher's jewel lol, so any advice?

Hey P0ef, thanks for dropping in! I'm glad you're having a good time, but let me answer your question! I tested all of the potential Watcher's Eye mods to see what would be the best / most cost efficent and I found that the added dammage one was actually one of the lowest boosts we could get! I'd recommend if you have the funds to sell it and get one with +10-15% Cold Penetration as it's about 1.5 Exalted Orbs and more Shaper DPS than a perfect +1.80% Base Critical Strike Chance Watcher's Eye (which is almost three times the price if not more).

I would sell this jewel and pick up one that gives more damage with a fraction of the cost, and use the additional currency to invest into other parts of the build!

If you have currency to spend on weapons, I'd recommend looking at my Detailed Gearing section that I completed a few days back, I went into immense detail for every stage of buying weapons along with what to get / look for and links to preset trade searches!
"
Nizamsmorty a écrit :
thanks alots ..

Of course Niz, if you need anything else or have any questions / feel like I did not provide the answer you were looking for please hit me up!
Hey man thanks a lot for tacking your time answering so many questions, and i will take your advice and sell my whatchers eye jewel
"
p0ef a écrit :
Hey man thanks a lot for tacking your time answering so many questions, and i will take your advice and sell my whatchers eye jewel

Honestly P0ef if anything I should be thanking you for taking the time out of your day to try out a build I put together! I'm always exceptionally happy to help with any and all questions so don't hesitate!
So... since you recommend a Chest for my next upgrade from:

I assume I want an Elder 6L. These are expensive for me... I see them for about 100 Chaos currently.

Is this a good one? I would buy it to craft the ultimate chest. Not sure what item Level I need, I assume 85 for the max life and crit on attack role chance.

Rarity: Rare
Sorrow Coat
Golden Plate
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 822 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 56
Str: 152
--------
Sockets: G-G-B-R-R-R
--------
Item Level: 77
--------
27% increased Armour
+85 to maximum Life
+31% to Fire Resistance
+18% to Cold Resistance
+27% to Lightning Resistance
Reflects 27 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers
--------
Elder Item
--------
Note: ~price 100 chaos

If not... can you recommend search parameters please.

I currently use:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/YZOQBghY
Nostrademous
Dernière édition par Nostrademous, le 21 juil. 2019 13:03:28
"
Nostrademous a écrit :
So... since you recommend a Chest for my next upgrade from:

I assume I want an Elder 6L. These are expensive for me... I see them for about 100 Chaos currently.

Is this a good one? I would buy it to craft the ultimate chest. Not sure what item Level I need, I assume 85 for the max life and crit on attack role chance.

Chest Specifications

Rarity: Rare
Sorrow Coat
Golden Plate
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 822 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 56
Str: 152
--------
Sockets: G-G-B-R-R-R
--------
Item Level: 77
--------
27% increased Armour
+85 to maximum Life
+31% to Fire Resistance
+18% to Cold Resistance
+27% to Lightning Resistance
Reflects 27 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers
--------
Elder Item
--------
Note: ~price 100 chaos

If not... can you recommend search parameters please.

I currently use:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/YZOQBghY

Hey man, so the chest is going to be an expensive part of the gearing guide for sure! I'd recommend taking a look at the chest portion in my gearing breakdown as I list the potential use of each mod, and alternative ways you can get those mods on other gear (or ignore entirely). This way when you're looking for an item, you have the knowledge you need!

So here is the search filter I would use along with why it's set this way. I'll put it in the expandable section right after this text!

Obtaining a New Chest by Dr. Krovah

So you're in need of a new chest huh? Must be a pretty serious injury you have there man.. low stats, no crit, oof I could see how you'll want to replace that!

I'm doing a bit here, dont worry your current chest is fine ^_^

Unfortunatly it looks like your insurance does not cover the replacement, and the out-of-pocket pay will be hefty. Now you can get a nice, new, shiny six link with all these fancy mods or..

Well you can get one of models that have all the mods, you'll just have to self assemble.

"
Nostrademous a écrit :
Okay.. well I'm on a budget. So what exactly do I need to assemble?

I'm glad you asked! So, since you have no insurance I can't profit off your misery so I might as well tell you what I'd actually do here.

I'd recommend buying an unlinked (just not a six link) chest with the mods you're looking for, and then as you play you can use your spare fusings that drop hoping you get lucky. Inbetween all of that, I'd use your excess currency to buy fusings. As buying a base that has nice mods that is already six-linked could come out a hefty premium and on average the worst case is you'll break even but at an easier pace!

Use the items listed here:
Elder Chest with 80+ Life / -15 Max Mana / 1.0% - 1.5% Base Crit (T1)!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires