[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

So what do I need to hit? I guess T1 increased physical damage and attack speed? Then multimod everything else? my friend was saying that it is better to have adds physical damage rather than increased physical damage so I am not sure.
"
Shangles a écrit :
So what do I need to hit? I guess T1 increased physical damage and attack speed? Then multimod everything else? my friend was saying that it is better to have adds physical damage rather than increased physical damage so I am not sure.

I'd recommend in your current situation to either craft flat physical on the one with a critical strike chance / quality craft (replacing it) as you'll end up with about 10% more damage that way. Then you want to swap the other foil with a cold damage roll (300 pDPS) to your primary hand and the other to your off-hand!

If you're playing solo self found, then I'd craft a foil by rolling for a tier 1 / tier 2 hybrid %Increased Physical + Flat Accuracy. Then you'd multimod using attack speed, crit / quality, flat physical, and then %Physical (as it stacks with the hybrid).
Update #2:

I have finally completed the in-depth gearing portion of the guide, leaving it in a "basically all the detail needed is here" state! Although I will continue working on it over the course of the league!

Next on the To-Do List:
Add leveling trees to the life focused tree, and include more "math" on some of the gear choices!

Currently we have reached 5,522 words, and 32,964 characters on our forum guide! Thank you all so much for the support!

"
DudlaD a écrit :
Hi,
first of all I love this build, thank for guide.
Still waiting for Gear Guide :-)
Anyway.. my Bersekr works somehow but I have big problem with surviability. Especially when some crit dmg come. Can you pls tell me whats wrong?
THX

The gearing portion is completed!
question . flesh n stone if change to herald of purity .
which is better .

noob here :) thanks
Kill All On Sight
Hi, quick question as I just reach 65, before I can afford the big bad chest, can I buy a loreweave and roll with that or there's a better alternative?
Here is my current gear and white & yellow maps are super easy... red maps I have to pay attention a bit as I have fairly low health.

The weapons I spent 8 chaos for the Mainhand, 30 chaos for the offhand.

IMHO my order of upgrades should be a better...
1) Amulet
2) Belt - I prefer a Stygian with Jewel over just a flat Life Belt (perhaps I'm wrong here??)
3) Helmet
4) Body Armor
5) Rings - upgrade the Shaper Ring

I'm happy with the Tombfist corruption for now until I manage to try double temple corruptions on future pairs.

Still need to do Uber Lab for final Ascendancy.

Also, I have no good flasks

Any other feedback?
Nostrademous
Dernière édition par Nostrademous, le 20 juil. 2019 12:45:42
Hey, I am loving this build, but really struggling with surviving in t11. Damage seems to be alright and I am sure that a couple more levels will give me a bit more hp and a jewel. Here is PoB if you get a sec maybe there is something in there I could fix? https://pastebin.com/idyGBEiu
Dernière édition par Deitrlch, le 20 juil. 2019 08:24:14
hey thanks a lot for the build, really fun, i have a watcher jewel with added cold damage to attacks while affected by hatred, it was from a previous build, should i keep it or sell it? i think they're on like 3.2-3.5ex right now, if i sell i will have like 7ex to spend on my weapons, but no watcher's jewel lol, so any advice?
"
Nizamsmorty a écrit :
question . flesh n stone if change to herald of purity .
which is better .

noob here :) thanks

Hey Niz, apologies for the delayed response I've been super busy with work this weekend! I personally would not recommend swapping Flesh and Stone with Herald of Purity as that aura provides a minimal amount overall to our damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires