[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
PepoK a écrit :
Hello sir.

The build looks really nice and I would like to give it a shot. But I wonder, how does it handle the league bosses?

I have leveled arc totems build to 75 and I really struggle with all the bosses. Did you actually played the build in 3.9 or you only changed it in PoB?

Thank you

Hello. By league bosses, did you mean Metamorph boss? I am not playing this build in current league but I believe it should be able to handle any new content just fine. As for your struggle with the Arc Totems build, was it on damage or your survivability?
Hello,

Just started the build and its really good so far. But is there any way to use herald of ash/ice for the build in the later stages of the game instead of purity without losing too much dps? Atlest before I have the unq jewel?

I'm guessing it's weaker but how much weaker? Is it not even worth considering? The reason is purely cause I like the skill effects, so it wouldnt be devestating if it's simply so much worse and i shouldnt even try it. But would prefer to play with it if it works.

Ty for an awesome easy starter build none the less! :)
"
Limpani a écrit :
Hello,

Just started the build and its really good so far. But is there any way to use herald of ash/ice for the build in the later stages of the game instead of purity without losing too much dps? Atlest before I have the unq jewel?

I'm guessing it's weaker but how much weaker? Is it not even worth considering? The reason is purely cause I like the skill effects, so it wouldnt be devestating if it's simply so much worse and i shouldnt even try it. But would prefer to play with it if it works.

Ty for an awesome easy starter build none the less! :)

To use either Herald you have to give up Brutality. Herald of Ash overkill still works with Brutality but it doesn't worth 25% mana reserve. HoA overkill is best use with skill that can "pop" monster pack like Sunder or Earthquake, it really gives different feel to it compared to using smooth skill like Cyclone.

It is weaker because of several mechanics tied together. Using either herald means dropping Brutality support (which have the highest more damage out of all support gems) and Flesh and Stone for Maim, no maim means enemies doesn't take increased physical damage = lower Impale damage = lower total dps.

You can definitely make it work, but it won't work just as well as pure physical variant and it just not worth it.
Dernière édition par Asramero, le 14 déc. 2019 22:17:58
Doing reasonably well with the build so far. Transitioned into ahns mights today. Just managed to get my six link at the end of the second night from buying a set of celestial justicar cards. Used my jagged fossils looking for -15 mana cost, but no luck. Will craft percent life on it when I get the craft.

My other gear pieces are all garbage.

I am using soul tether instead of pathing to brutal fervor, and instead grabbing overwhelm and impact.

Fun so far though. Still need to work out my mana reservation issues so I can get pride in.
Hello,

I was looking at the skill tree, and I noticed the skill "Dazzling Strike" is used. What causes blindness in this build?
What would be good gem to replace dash with? Feel like leap slam can do that job

also want to know about blood and sand. What would be better for lazy player who dont want to keep switching it :D

blood=bosses?
sand=rest?
Greetings,

Is the PoB link up to date?
@FilthyMonkey
"
FilthyMonkey a écrit :
Doing reasonably well with the build so far. Transitioned into ahns mights today. Just managed to get my six link at the end of the second night from buying a set of celestial justicar cards. Used my jagged fossils looking for -15 mana cost, but no luck. Will craft percent life on it when I get the craft.

My other gear pieces are all garbage.

I am using soul tether instead of pathing to brutal fervor, and instead grabbing overwhelm and impact.

Fun so far though. Still need to work out my mana reservation issues so I can get pride in.

Deactivate Blood and Sand, that should be enough for Pride.

"
Badongos a écrit :
Hello,

I was looking at the skill tree, and I noticed the skill "Dazzling Strike" is used. What causes blindness in this build?

Any attack, even default one have a chance to blind enemies on hit.

"
juju666 a écrit :
What would be good gem to replace dash with? Feel like leap slam can do that job

also want to know about blood and sand. What would be better for lazy player who dont want to keep switching it :D

blood=bosses?
sand=rest?

I used both. Leap Slam is main movement skill, Dash is for positioning and to look cool. As covered in Gem Setup the build use Blood Stance permanently.

"
harby a écrit :
Greetings,

Is the PoB link up to date?

As covered in 3.9 update breakdown, simply click convert to 3.9.

And 1 more question,

Whats the deal with auras and mana? I'm running blood and sand (10%), pride (50%), dread banner (10%) and flesh and stone with maim (28%) which is 98%, yet tooltip says not enough mana.

What do you think about this roll for this build?
I currently dont have onslaught from the belt
Sjnorre FTW!!
Dernière édition par sjnorre, le 15 déc. 2019 10:38:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires