[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Hi im a new player and this is my first build and character and honestly i just love it!

But since i still dont quite understand the game to a point where i can be sure what to i would love to hear from you what i can upgrade on my current gear?

As of my passive tree i know some things don't follow the build but i had to do some of it use some gear that i use at the moment.

Question: Is +1 to Melee Weapon range help in this build? I remembered Cyclone AoE has been cap at certain radius in 3.8 so is this still applicable in 3.9?

The AoE in POB doesn't seems to increase after I crafted that on my helmet.
"
Maryleet a écrit :
"
ragsha a écrit :
"
ragsha a écrit :
Fellow Exiles,

First of all, thank you for the build and detailed explanation provided.
The good thing is that thanks to this guide I finally managed to get to the endgame. Catarina went down without me loosing any portals, first time ever with all my 90 lvls characters.. hooray! But there is caveat... I've only managed to kill Sirus on the second attempt (first one at lvl 4 got me without any portals left..). After chasing the Conquerors again, I was a bit freaked out and lowered the awaken lvl to 1. This did the job but still after 4 portals.. Veritania gave me some whooping to, had to go back with my lvl 92 arc witch to finish her off.. Generally maps T15-16 - if not too scary - are fine (unless I overdo it with the morph). Couldn't do Chimera Guardian but did others ok.

I would be grateful if you can help me out work out what's wrong with my character. It could be a driver problem! :-/
I'm aware of the few improvements I can already make:
1. Get the assassin mark ring (but this means reworking the existing gear to ensure my resists are capped)
2. Use Vaal Molten Shell (thanks for the tip, will try that)
3. Get a watcher's eye to help me with life (although some comments suggest it's not worth it given rare jewels can be more beneficial overall). At lvl 94 I've got around 5.4k
4. I've got Devoto to which I'm quite attached since it gives me extra movement speed (I understand it comes at price of the global physical damage). Tried Starkonja with a good roll. Yes, it gives me 300 extra hp but I'm not enjoying the slower movement. Been trying desperately to get the right enchantment but over 20 Izaro kills with twice enchanted prophecy and I'm still collecting my luck.. Devoto with 40% cyclone damage goes for 24ex+, don't want to spend the whole budget, so will keep farming Izaro.. ;-)
5. I'm using
it doesn't give life, but improves leech and recover, sorts out my attributes and increases damage by 37% while leeching. Maybe a bad idea..?
6. Had a nice Drox influenced body armour with armour of 1600+ but replaced it with the current one to solve the mana issue. Not sure if the drop in armour affected my defences so badly..?

Again, it may be me - the operator :-P

I have 10-15ex budget to spend so any suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you for your time and good luck.

I'm sorry to chase but I was hoping I could get some feedback. Linked my gear if that helps:

Many thanks! :)

Hello :)
With pob you can easily see that you need more resistance. I may have the wrong configuration, but the very first goal is 75% fire/cold/lightning resist (you need more fire and cold res)

One of my first suggestion is to drop this to get a diamond ring or steel ring with more resist.

The Devoto's devotion is pretty nice with damage, but there is no life nore resist, mayeb you should put it aside to get a helmet with life/resist + the craft link in the guide ?

Grab Vaal ancestral warchief too and a diamond flask with 60-80% crit chance mod, it's easy upgrade to get more dps without sacrifice life/res.

I don't know with your amulet. I use a rare one with crit chance/crit multiplire, a good life pool and some resist, but pob seems to tell me there is no noticeable, so maybe it's a good one ? I don't know dude.

One of your Ahn's might is only 360DPS, maybe a better one with 370+ pDPS is an upgrade too ?

This aside, you have a pretty good body armor, gloves and jewel.
For bigger upgrade, awakened Melee and Brutality is nice to have.

PS : It's only my opinion, it's quite weird to explain those because you are one level higher than me ^^ (But I think I have a good gear, and I have really try to think about it, and optimize it at lower cost)

Maryleet, thank you very much for all the good points! :)
The only reason why I got the Vermillion ring is to boost my HP. In order to get extra jewel node before my 2nd attempt on Sirus I respected 5% life node, which put my HP down to 5.2k. I dropped it further when I finally changed the other ring (costing me 70 life and 40% chaos resistance loss) for the Assassin's Mark curse on hit:
. Spent loads of currency trying to craft it myself but annulment was always removing it, lucky me!
After seeing your point about max resistances (doh! why it didn't occur to me before, was only ever trying to have them capped at over 75!) I'm not sure the 3ex I paid for Assassin's Mark was worth the investment. My HP now is only 5,072 :(
Again, thanks for noticing my weaker Anh's Might. Quite frankly forgot about them since I got them at lvl 76 or so. Time for shopping again tonight :D
Will try Starkonja again, maybe will be able to get over the lost movement speed ;)
Boots - the same reason - since I'd managed to corrupt 4% increased life implicit, I kept them just for life.
Am I caring too much about HP? Frankly if a mob was to wipe me out with 1 hit does a couple of hundred of HP makes a big deal?

The fact that you're one lvl behind me is very temporary and I'm sure you will get ahead of me since I will be messing around with my gear for hours :D

I also need to improve on my technique. Probably playing like a girl I'm :P Trying to tank too much and not moving enough.

Again, thank you so much, will see where all the planned improvements take me.
Good luck to all and don't forget to have fun! :D

Love the build, i went through 2 other builds until i finally stuck with this one. This is my first time/season playing poe. So far i can pretty much do everything. t16 is a bit slower but i still can do mostly everything, i havent gotten to the uber bosses yet, which i already know will be a struggle. just looking for some feedback. I currently have 1ex orb and 500c to spend. im just kind of stuck at a dead zone i guess besudes my intel/Dex and resistances to where i swap something ill prob have to swap several pieces of gear.

"
ragsha a écrit :

Maryleet, thank you very much for all the good points! :)
The only reason why I got the Vermillion ring is to boost my HP. In order to get extra jewel node before my 2nd attempt on Sirus I respected 5% life node, which put my HP down to 5.2k. I dropped it further when I finally changed the other ring (costing me 70 life and 40% chaos resistance loss) for the Assassin's Mark curse on hit:
. Spent loads of currency trying to craft it myself but annulment was always removing it, lucky me!
After seeing your point about max resistances (doh! why it didn't occur to me before, was only ever trying to have them capped at over 75!) I'm not sure the 3ex I paid for Assassin's Mark was worth the investment. My HP now is only 5,072 :(
Again, thanks for noticing my weaker Anh's Might. Quite frankly forgot about them since I got them at lvl 76 or so. Time for shopping again tonight :D
Will try Starkonja again, maybe will be able to get over the lost movement speed ;)
Boots - the same reason - since I'd managed to corrupt 4% increased life implicit, I kept them just for life.
Am I caring too much about HP? Frankly if a mob was to wipe me out with 1 hit does a couple of hundred of HP makes a big deal?

The fact that you're one lvl behind me is very temporary and I'm sure you will get ahead of me since I will be messing around with my gear for hours :D

I also need to improve on my technique. Probably playing like a girl I'm :P Trying to tank too much and not moving enough.

Again, thank you so much, will see where all the planned improvements take me.
Good luck to all and don't forget to have fun! :D

I care alot about my HP too, I even drop the perseverance to get more HP. I have atm 5900hp for 1M6 dPS (in pob)

Just for those who want to try those gloves

It's pretty good ! The gloves itself is not a big gear up (like, 10k DPS including moving the Vaal pact point into a better one) But the intel boost allow me to get Enlighten lvl 3, and play with another aura (Precision lvl 1) which give me a huge boost. I can play without blood magic support on blood rage, which is another spell slot gain.

Plus, you have some life regen outside fight which allow us to move Blood rage from the weapons ! (Which I didn't do, cuz of my color setup on weapons).

Overall, it's not the best gloves to have, but it give some smooth to everything. I don't think it's worth the 5ex price, but since I drop mine, well, it's worth the try :)

[/quote]

I care alot about my HP too, I even drop the perseverance to get more HP. I have atm 5900hp for 1M6 dPS (in pob)

[/quote]

I may be thick, but when you say 1M6 - do you mean 1.6 million?! 0.0
I did some shuffling around with my gear and got excited by seeing total DPS 363,623.2!
Unless I'm not using PoB properly.. :D
"
ragsha a écrit :

I may be thick, but when you say 1M6 - do you mean 1.6 million?! 0.0
I did some shuffling around with my gear and got excited by seeing total DPS 363,623.2!
Unless I'm not using PoB properly.. :D

Yup, 1.6 million. But my guess is your configuration is wrong, I upload your character in pob and it's almost 1 million, like 970k or smt.

First, it's DPS when I'm using all my flask and totem, so it's not overall DPS, more like maximum I can obtain in burst period.

First, check all your flask !
Then some configuration here. Check the img, it's pretty basic, but idk what else I can do.

https://imgur.com/a/u70uWLA
"
Maryleet a écrit :
"
ragsha a écrit :

First, check all your flask !
Then some configuration here. Check the img, it's pretty basic, but idk what else I can do.

https://imgur.com/a/u70uWLA

Wow, thanks! I was not using it properly. Now I see 1.4 MIO :D Still room for improvement but I think I'm getting there. Much appreciated!
Back to farming Izaro for these precious enchantments ;)
Good luck!
Dernière édition par ragsha, le 31 janv. 2020 17:46:46
hi, i'm playing your build can you help me what i need to change/buy to upgrade my DPS i have 2M DPS at this time full resist 5k armour
Spoiler

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires