[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
daredar562 a écrit :
hello guys, sorry for bothering you again, today i faced shaper , but i did low damage on him, i cant kill it, he got about half hp down , but i got killed :) dont know what to upgrade, got new ring etc.

Here is my pob, if any one intrested and can say what is wrong with my build ... maybe im the noob :)

https://pastebin.com/Wtj3YsDD

Have maximum 2ex currency for upgrade :D ( its all my money )

Hello !
You have a serious resistance problem, before anything else you should have 75% in fire/cold/light res. Shaper deal mostly cold damage (and chaos I assume).

Your life total is not really high, I think 5k~5k500 is a life goal.

For Shaper only, you should change your pantheon according to the guide, it's well explained :)

Only for the damage, you should try to get flask with 60-80% crit chance during flask effect.
"
Loudstorm a écrit :

I have a lot of spare EX atm. I can kill any content. And I have a question:

How much damage I will get with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" compared to Intimidiate one? (I'll get intimidiate from awaken melee damage).

I'd like to kill bosses faster than now.

From a calculator I found somewhere in internet (be sure to check the source by yourself), and for my setup, it's 3 070 000 to 3 700 000, so around 700k DPS.

(here you are buddy : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2680960)
Dernière édition par Maryleet, le 29 janv. 2020 20:18:04
"
Ziosté a écrit :

Are you sure? I get obliterated by Sirus with the standard setup.

Seems pretty standart.

"
Maryleet a écrit :

From a calculator I found somewhere in internet (be sure to check the source by yourself), and for my setup, it's 3 070 000 to 3 700 000, so around 700k DPS.

(here you are buddy : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2680960)

Thanks!

3 701 376 > 4 456 166 it's 20%, worth it I think.
Dernière édition par Loudstorm, le 29 janv. 2020 22:19:55
"
Poetical-Lies a écrit :
Mind taking a look at my characters gear and tell me what I can do to imrove upon it, mostly DPS. I realize I'm level 77 also lol so I don't expect much, I just don't know how I'm doing.

Friend gave me my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/s4yDf8dt

My gear (ps4 so im trying my best with jacked up tradeboard cancer"

Need to replace my rings also.

I'm level 80 now. Can anyone at all give me advice? I really like this build but I feel like I'm doing something wrong damage wise.
"
Poetical-Lies a écrit :
"
Poetical-Lies a écrit :
Mind taking a look at my characters gear and tell me what I can do to imrove upon it, mostly DPS. I realize I'm level 77 also lol so I don't expect much, I just don't know how I'm doing.

Friend gave me my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/s4yDf8dt

My gear (ps4 so im trying my best with jacked up tradeboard cancer"

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Need to replace my rings also.

I'm level 80 now. Can anyone at all give me advice? I really like this build but I feel like I'm doing something wrong damage wise.

Hello :)

I can't really sim your chars with pob (now, but I will later if you need it), It's only assumption, but both of your ring is a mess, you lack damage, resistance.

Try to go for diamond ring (as written in the guide, which has a pretty solid base for upgrading your gears)

Amulet is Okay-ish but lack of life is ... meh. If you want you should anoint it (Check that link https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_anointments)

Don't know any flask you use, but you should use those mentionned in the guide. They are pretty powerful, and don't forget the craft mod on the diamond flask to get 60-80% crit chance

With perseverance, you should aim for 5k~5k5 life.

Of course fire/cold/lightning res cap (75%, 76% for the fire)
Dernière édition par Maryleet, le 30 janv. 2020 06:52:18
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
As for my rings I had just tossed those on. I hit level 80 and went to bed last night. My res is capped fully. I have assassin's mark on hit diamond ring as well I can probably use just haven't equipped it. I use a few of the flasks the guide says till I get the others. Generally just didn't know what I should focus on upgrading first after my rings. I threw the amulet on just to have it on. I do have a Jade amulet with big time phys x to x and life and res but seeing as I'm res capped I was just trying to find a decent amulet that will give me some damage. I'm currently at 4.4k life and I practically never die unless I try doing t14 metamorphs but the damage to map boss is still slow as well.
As for my rings I had just tossed those on. I hit level 80 and went to bed last night. My res is capped fully. I have assassin's mark on hit diamond ring as well I can probably use just haven't equipped it. I use a few of the flasks the guide says till I get the others. Generally just didn't know what I should focus on upgrading first after my rings. I threw the amulet on just to have it on. I do have a Jade amulet with big time phys x to x and life and res but seeing as I'm res capped I was just trying to find a decent amulet that will give me some damage. I'm currently at 4.4k life and I practically never die unless I try doing t14 metamorphs but the damage to map boss is still slow as well.

Thank you for the help as well
Dernière édition par Poetical-Lies, le 30 janv. 2020 07:11:54
"
Maryleet a écrit :

Really ? How much life do you have, and how much DPS is write in pob ?
The fight need a little bit of learning, if it's your first time without watching a guide, it could be difficult :)

"
Loudstorm a écrit :
"
Ziosté a écrit :

Are you sure? I get obliterated by Sirus with the standard setup.

Seems pretty standart.

I have 5.3k hp and 1,234M dps. This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ibvUMVVY
"
Poetical-Lies a écrit :

Thank you for the help as well

I may be wrong, but unless you have a body armor with "You can apply an additional Curse", Ass'marks will override Vulnerability, and so on.
EDIT : It seems I'm wrong, since it's CWDT and Curse On Hit. (Can someone double confirm for me ?)

4.4k life is a bit low I assume, 5k is really more confortable. I assume you miss some %life point in the tree.

For the damage, Flash, ring and amulet (anoint) should give you atleast 800k~1M DPS (witout impale calculation), which is roughly enough to say hello to Sirus.
Dernière édition par Maryleet, le 30 janv. 2020 09:31:46
"
ragsha a écrit :
Fellow Exiles,

First of all, thank you for the build and detailed explanation provided.
The good thing is that thanks to this guide I finally managed to get to the endgame. Catarina went down without me loosing any portals, first time ever with all my 90 lvls characters.. hooray! But there is caveat... I've only managed to kill Sirus on the second attempt (first one at lvl 4 got me without any portals left..). After chasing the Conquerors again, I was a bit freaked out and lowered the awaken lvl to 1. This did the job but still after 4 portals.. Veritania gave me some whooping to, had to go back with my lvl 92 arc witch to finish her off.. Generally maps T15-16 - if not too scary - are fine (unless I overdo it with the morph). Couldn't do Chimera Guardian but did others ok.

I would be grateful if you can help me out work out what's wrong with my character. It could be a driver problem! :-/
I'm aware of the few improvements I can already make:
1. Get the assassin mark ring (but this means reworking the existing gear to ensure my resists are capped)
2. Use Vaal Molten Shell (thanks for the tip, will try that)
3. Get a watcher's eye to help me with life (although some comments suggest it's not worth it given rare jewels can be more beneficial overall). At lvl 94 I've got around 5.4k
4. I've got Devoto to which I'm quite attached since it gives me extra movement speed (I understand it comes at price of the global physical damage). Tried Starkonja with a good roll. Yes, it gives me 300 extra hp but I'm not enjoying the slower movement. Been trying desperately to get the right enchantment but over 20 Izaro kills with twice enchanted prophecy and I'm still collecting my luck.. Devoto with 40% cyclone damage goes for 24ex+, don't want to spend the whole budget, so will keep farming Izaro.. ;-)
5. I'm using
it doesn't give life, but improves leech and recover, sorts out my attributes and increases damage by 37% while leeching. Maybe a bad idea..?
6. Had a nice Drox influenced body armour with armour of 1600+ but replaced it with the current one to solve the mana issue. Not sure if the drop in armour affected my defences so badly..?

Again, it may be me - the operator :-P

I have 10-15ex budget to spend so any suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you for your time and good luck.

I'm sorry to chase but I was hoping I could get some feedback. Linked my gear if that helps:

Many thanks! :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires