[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
mynow a écrit :
Im kind of lost as to what I should do to improve my build. I'm willing to make any improvements regardless of budget. If anyone could help or wants to help thatd be great.

My current gear:

Hello :)

The hell someone with Headhunter asking for help ? I was thinking that you guys know the game pretty well (I mean, countless hours to farm this stupid belt oO)

Anyway, ragsha is right, you should buy 370+ pDPS weapons.
You lack cold resist, 75%+ is mostly required :)

Spiked Gloves is always better than any other gloves, you should grab the same prefix/suffix, but on spiked gloves :)
"

Hello :)

The hell someone with Headhunter asking for help ? I was thinking that you guys know the game pretty well (I mean, countless hours to farm this stupid belt oO)

Anyway, ragsha is right, you should buy 370+ pDPS weapons.
You lack cold resist, 75%+ is mostly required :)

Spiked Gloves is always better than any other gloves, you should grab the same prefix/suffix, but on spiked gloves :)

Ill see what I can get for spiked gloves and the weapons and hopefully that gives a good increase.

also my headhunter's from mindless blight map farming and lucky drops.
Hey there, This is my first build this season. can i get some feedback. I can do t16 but its pretty slow, i only have 2 Ex to spare. I fear if i change something ill have to get several pieces of gear because all the stats are so tight.
"
ragsha a écrit :
"
Maryleet a écrit :
"
ragsha a écrit :

First, check all your flask !
Then some configuration here. Check the img, it's pretty basic, but idk what else I can do.

https://imgur.com/a/u70uWLA

Wow, thanks! I was not using it properly. Now I see 1.4 MIO :D Still room for improvement but I think I'm getting there. Much appreciated!
Back to farming Izaro for these precious enchantments ;)
Good luck!

Yo, i imported you character on POB and i see around 1 Mil dps, why you said 1,4M? Am I missing something?
This is mine: https://pastebin.com/VqZvSJnN Should be around 1.3M if set it right.

Any item reccomendations for my build? I have about ~15 ex to spend. Cheers.
"
Klyrux a écrit :

honestly your swords are pretty terrible. you can get an increased pride effect on your belt pretty easily and your rings should only cost 50c or so each to upgrade to something better.

Get fatal blade on your neck and upgrade your swords asap for a lot more dps imo.

mine for example
Dernière édition par MODUSFUGIT, le 1 févr. 2020 02:12:16
can someone help me? this is my first season, i can do t16 but its slow, i spent 70c on one wep and got a good deal for 50c on my other.

i know i need a better helm. can i get some feed back? i prob have 3/4 Ex i can spend.

Why ancestral warchief instead of endurance charge on melee stun with leap slam? That'll give us more damage and more damage reduction while clearing, doesn't that make more sense?
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
[/quote]

Yo, i imported you character on POB and i see around 1 Mil dps, why you said 1,4M? Am I missing something?
This is mine: https://pastebin.com/VqZvSJnN Should be around 1.3M if set it right.[/quote]

@ Zioste: I had 1.4 (more like 1.39) with diamond flask assuming my crit is lucky. I've put back writhing jar instead for the normal map farming ;)
Dernière édition par ragsha, le 1 févr. 2020 06:53:10
"
MODUSFUGIT a écrit :
"
Klyrux a écrit :

honestly your swords are pretty terrible. you can get an increased pride effect on your belt pretty easily and your rings should only cost 50c or so each to upgrade to something better.

Get fatal blade on your neck and upgrade your swords asap for a lot more dps imo.

mine for example

What should I be looking for in new rings? Kind of stumped as for what I should be grabbing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires