[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

I have a question can i use Paradoxica Vaal Rapier ?
I'm not OP but I believe you could but you will lose out that 100% hit chance and 100% critical strike multiplier that provided by Ahn's Might and Pacifism jewel.

If you could compliment that from somewhere else then you could yield even more dps I think.
"
JaredN a écrit :
Always good to use vendor recipe to generate currency until you have a good drop. 6l -15 mana armor is not that expensive actually if you are not aiming at those astral plate with high life or good rolls.

U mean chaos orb recipe? I dont know which rare items I should pick up tbh. I'm newbie in PoE. Use NeverSink's semi-strict filter. Currency Cop says that I have 200c in my tab where I put all loot from mapping but not sure
"
"
JaredN a écrit :
Always good to use vendor recipe to generate currency until you have a good drop. 6l -15 mana armor is not that expensive actually if you are not aiming at those astral plate with high life or good rolls.

U mean chaos orb recipe? I dont know which rare items I should pick up tbh. I'm newbie in PoE. Use NeverSink's semi-strict filter. Currency Cop says that I have 200c in my tab where I put all loot from mapping but not sure

You get 2 chaos orb by vendoring full rare set with item level between 60 to 74 and all unidentified.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system
"
JaredN a écrit :
"
"
JaredN a écrit :

You get 2 chaos orb by vendoring full rare set with item level between 60 to 74 and all unidentified.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system

So u think it would be better to make chaos recipe than trying to pick up rings, amulets, shields with es mods, boots, gloves, wands and scepters? Guess chance to get sth worth at tier 4/5 is really low even impossible.
Sorry, wrong forum to discuss this. Lets focus on the build. ^^
Dernière édition par JaredN, le 28 janv. 2020 13:38:36
Whas't the best setup to fight Sirus? Flasks, Pantheon, Jewels, etc.
What do you all think about Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet? Less life, but the trade off is 40% more damage while leeching.
Dernière édition par putzl1, le 28 janv. 2020 16:42:35
"
"
JaredN a écrit :
"
Can you take a look at my character? It's 83 slayer, profile is public. I followed 100% gem setup on the first page with build. Not sure should I change it.

Gems setup is correct but your CWDT will not trigger the Vulnerability curse because they are not linked.

Should replace that Tabula if possible and complete your ascendancy. Should also consider to replace one of the Life Flask with Lion Roar, one of the Quicksilver Flask with Diamond Flask, Silver Flask with Basalt Flask, etc.

Yeah. I'm trying to collect money for armor -15 mana. Farming maps rn and then I try to sell loot. Guess it will be huge problem but maybe it will work cause I throw all items into stash tab and then I try to categorize it and sell. Not sure is it good method.

Just buy a serrated fossil and a pristine fossile and craft the chest. Buy a cheap 6 link, fossil craft and you're done.
Dernière édition par GrappIer, le 28 janv. 2020 19:45:13
"
GrappIer a écrit :

Just buy a serrated fossil and a pristine fossile and craft the chest. Buy a cheap 6 link, fossil craft and you're done.

Do I need only 6link armor, those 2 fossils and that's everything or I need something more to craft armor with this line? I'm new in PoE so sometimes I dont know how to craft etc

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires