[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
XemnasBlood a écrit :
"
OneLastStandMK4 a écrit :
"
I'm confused. The build version in the first post is different from the PoB version. Where is the current version?

I'm also confused, what's the best gem setup right now ? I've seen some variation with blood rage on CWDT or manually with increased duration. Immortal call with vulnerability or not ? Using Dash or not, etc...

Full updated gem setup somewhere maybe ?

Thats what im.using as setup and it works really well, give it a go, if anyone has any improvement, happy to listen

Awesome, thanks for the fast reply ! That's pretty much the setup I was aiming for.
Have you considered Bronn's Lithe for the body armor?

Pleasure to help, enjoy
Dernière édition par XemnasBlood, le 12 janv. 2020 20:19:11
"
Rastaspoon a écrit :
Have you considered Bronn's Lithe for the body armor?

No can do, chest has to have -15 mana cost for cyclone to be smooth as it can, without affecting the rings by having -3 mana cost to channeling
I just double corrupted this, does that mean I should swap to a different belt and drop fortify from my 6L, or should I just sell it and keep playing with my 30Q one?

Help appreciated!

Couldn't one instead of buying a chest with -15 mana cost use a praxis instead to buy a better chest?

Also any reccomendations on what I should aim for next? Cheers.

the guide says we are immune to bleed, how come ? i cant find where we are immune to it ??
"
XemnasBlood a écrit :
the guide says we are immune to bleed, how come ? i cant find where we are immune to it ??
Endless Hunger ascendancy makes you immune to bleed while leeching. So in combat and for a short while after combat you are immune.
Hi There,

I was following a different Cyclone build which includes Starforge (2h sword). After a large grind I got to the point where I spend 11 ex for a 6L Starforge, but I found that my damage is great but my survivability is lacking.

Therefor I changed to your Ahn's Might build. I have changed all passives related to dual wield swords to 2h swords and follow your guide on all other aspects. I've noticed an increase in survivability without sacrificing too much on damage.

However, I did notice a reduction in accuracy rating (that boost you normally get from Ahn's Might).

Are there any other topics I need to take into consideration to make this build work with a 2h sword?
Or, should I trade my Starforge for Ahn's Might to increase my damage?

Thank you in advance for your advice!
"
Klyrux a écrit :
Couldn't one instead of buying a chest with -15 mana cost use a praxis instead to buy a better chest?

Also any reccomendations on what I should aim for next? Cheers.

Regarding the Praxis Ring I did the same thing. It will give you more options to find a 6L chest which boosts overall damage.

Regarding recommendations;
You should fill all your skill gem slots.
Get yourself a 6-link body armour.
If you get a 6-link body armour with -mana cost, replace your praxis Ring with e.g. a steel ring or diamond ring.

After that, you can try to get two-toned boots and spiked gloves with better rolls compared to your current gear.
Two-toned boots have an implicit for resistances, so you can roll higher life/attack modifiers.
Spiked gloves have an implicit for +% physical damage.

At last but not least there is a part in this guide regarding corrupting the Ahn's Might to 30% quality. So you should get high damage rolled Ahn's Mights (>345 damage) and corrupt these to 30%.

improve the gear you can afford or what you feel you are lacking.
Above all: Have fun playing!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires