[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Quick question. My lvl1 CWDT says it can only support gems of lvl38 or lower, bit Immortal Call is a lvl48 gem. How do I proc it then?
"
SunstormGT a écrit :
Quick question. My lvl1 CWDT says it can only support gems of lvl38 or lower, bit Immortal Call is a lvl48 gem. How do I proc it then?

You scour your Immortal Call gem at the vendor and start over; stop leveling it before you hit the >38 level requirement.
"
Elumako a écrit :
"
SunstormGT a écrit :

You scour your Immortal Call gem at the vendor and start over; stop leveling it before you hit the >38 level requirement.

Thx, must be getting blind. Thought the guide said the gem could be uncapped, but it says lvl3 max.
"
amadmonkey a écrit :
"
XemnasBlood a écrit :

pob:
https://pastebin.com/uZekS6sB

would someone be able to help me improve this build ? thank you so much

all i could see lacking is some hop otherwise i think you're good.

What is hop? Herald of purity?
Hey dude one question: for if I want to get 2 Starforge swords, the Pacifism gem wont be needed anymore right?
Has anyone experimented with a single target gem swap for the Sirus fight? I'm not super familiar with melee skills so I don't know how cyclone compares. I will probably also try to swap to max chaos res for the fight when I get there since that helped with my other character and that might mean having to lose a little dps.
Here is what I am rocking. Just killed Sirus for first time AL5.

181% Spell Crit Statstick!
Mirror Service Thread: 2252231
IGN: Shinuri
"
Shinuri a écrit :
Here is what I am rocking. Just killed Sirus for first time AL5.

It looks like your cwdt can’t support either the vulnerability or blood rage linked to it, is that right?
good build so far for me 1.1m damage now in pob and it plays nice just got the feeling im quite squishy.
Whats not helping also is that my game d-sync every metamorph boss.
Would some one like to look in to my build and gear and give me some tips on changes and mabey some new gear?.
I got around 10 ex to spend right now and i dont know what would be the best upgrade for more survivability/staying alive, Thanks in advance
FREAKDAFLOW//nl
"
fozzy_fosbourne a écrit :
It looks like your cwdt can’t support either the vulnerability or blood rage linked to it, is that right?

Yeah it has never gone off... not sure why... :/
181% Spell Crit Statstick!
Mirror Service Thread: 2252231
IGN: Shinuri

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires