[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Shinuri a écrit :
"
fozzy_fosbourne a écrit :
It looks like your cwdt can’t support either the vulnerability or blood rage linked to it, is that right?

Yeah it has never gone off... not sure why... :/

Because its level 1 bro, look at level requirement, vul gotta be level 5 and blood rage like 3 or 5, i recommend look at my gear and i linked cwdt to vul level 5 and immortal call level 3 , as the guide says and pob, i linked blood rage to increased duration and blood magic since i dont have much mana to use
Dernière édition par XemnasBlood, le 11 janv. 2020 23:57:34
"
XemnasBlood a écrit :
"
Shinuri a écrit :
"
fozzy_fosbourne a écrit :
It looks like your cwdt can’t support either the vulnerability or blood rage linked to it, is that right?

Yeah it has never gone off... not sure why... :/

Because its level 1 bro, look at level requirement, vul gotta be level 5 and blood rage like 3 or 5, i recommend look at my gear and i linked cwdt to vul level 5 and immortal call level 3 , as the guide says and pob, i linked blood rage to increased duration and blood magic since i dont have much mana to use

Yes. I figured it out after reading the other post. :D

181% Spell Crit Statstick!
Mirror Service Thread: 2252231
IGN: Shinuri
I keep getting one shot and i have no idea why, what am i doing wrong...
https://pastebin.com/AcFgHEe5
"
XemnasBlood a écrit :
What is hop? Herald of purity?

sorry typo meant to say is some "hp" XD

"
Shinuri a écrit :
Here is what I am rocking. Just killed Sirus for first time AL5.

dude gz! care to share? just so i could compare mine :) just want to be prepared as much as i can. i don't think most people here have done it.

"
GonkGonk a écrit :
I keep getting one shot and i have no idea why, what am i doing wrong...
https://pastebin.com/AcFgHEe5

like most of us here that feels squishy (me too) i could only recommend getting flat or % hp.

i saw some vid the other day and learned that overleech and soul tether stack. when your shield depletes, you still have some overleech. might switch to improve defenses but id have to switch armors for res.
Dernière édition par amadmonkey, le 12 janv. 2020 03:55:26
I'm confused. The build version in the first post is different from the PoB version. Where is the current version?
"
I'm confused. The build version in the first post is different from the PoB version. Where is the current version?

Changed a bit since getting - mana cost on rings is hard but TL;DR is slap on a praxis ring until you can craft(for yourself since it'll be cheaper) a -15 mana cost chest. heck you dont even have to replace the ring if you dont want to someone already beat awakener with a praxis ring on. but yeah that's what mostly changed.
Hello! I am currently playing this cyclone build and I started to min/max it.
I guess I still have a lot to do but I was wondering something while I tested some things on POB.

I played a lot of builds, and you often needed to take one unique and cheap weapon but when you had a lot of currency you could buy some rares with a lot of pdps. But with this build it seems that Ahn's Might with 370pdps are really good weapons and even rares with 450+pdps are not doing greater and I really don't know if it was a real thing or a bug from POB.
Dernière édition par squalls62, le 12 janv. 2020 15:21:11
I have a question - how come you guys all level Blood Rage past level 5? Isn't it better to just let it sync up with "Cast when damage taken support"?
"

I'm also confused, what's the best gem setup right now ? I've seen some variation with blood rage on CWDT or manually with increased duration. Immortal call with vulnerability or not ? Using Dash or not, etc...

Full updated gem setup somewhere maybe ?

Dernière édition par OneLastStandMK4, le 12 janv. 2020 16:57:45
"
OneLastStandMK4 a écrit :
"

I'm also confused, what's the best gem setup right now ? I've seen some variation with blood rage on CWDT or manually with increased duration. Immortal call with vulnerability or not ? Using Dash or not, etc...

Full updated gem setup somewhere maybe ?

Thats what im.using as setup and it works really well, give it a go, if anyone has any improvement, happy to listen

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires