[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
FilthyMonkey a écrit :
So I just tried my first 'fight' of Sirius the Awakener. I put that in quotes, because it was mostly me dying to swirling red death or other craziness. I have absolute no clue how to win that fight. I didn't even get a good feel for what I am supposed to do.

Also, vaal pact seems terrible in there. He likes to ride around in his chair a lot being hard to target, while getting winged by swirling red madness eats your health.

Ditto.
I've opened the portal to sirius with haste, not realising what i've done, so i've watched 1 video of that fight on yt to get a feel of what's incoming and was pretty convinced it's not doable with this build. And it was a stomp on his part :D Any ideas/advice how to deal with him with this build? Is it doable? Vaal pact seems like a suicide, but even w/o it i think you need more hp/regen (kaoms + 2hander?).

Recap of the fight: like 4/6 portals i didnt even get to him, because of the massive aoe of those spheres, that you could regen (or much worse, but still, heal with flask), when leeching it was fine, but he is untargetable so many times, that leech is just not enough.

Sorry, this post is really messy.
"
Sacwrath a écrit :
Cyclone aps is 6.5 unbuffed and 8.7 buffed.

Alright that seem to be the case; the attack speed. At 8-9 aps it requires 16 mana per second, and you only regenerating 15 mana back. You either have to get mana leech or craft -mana cost to your amulet. Thanks for bringing this up, will add to the guide.
I was wondering what cosmetics you were using in your montages.
"
CakeTasteGood a écrit :

MTX List
Helmet - Monolith Crown
Armour - Pitfighter Body Armour
Weapon - Innsbury Edge Skin Transfer
Gloves - Pitfighter Gloves
Boots - Pitfigther Boots
Aura - Monolith Aura Effect
Cyclone - White Cyclone
Weapon Effect - Lavender/Pitfighter Weapon Effect
"
Asramero a écrit :
"
CakeTasteGood a écrit :

MTX List
Helmet - Monolith Crown
Boots - Pitfigther Boots
Cyclone - White Cyclone

Ahh, thank you very much
"
Asramero a écrit :
"
CakeTasteGood a écrit :

MTX List
Helmet - Monolith Crown
Boots - Pitfigther Boots
Cyclone - White Cyclone

Ahh, thank you very much
Could you give me some advice on what to upgrade next on my current gear? I usually spend my currency without efficiency and I don't wanna do any mistakes now.

Ignore the lack of - mana cost, I'll craft as soon as I unlock it. (I'll probally craft on rings and amulet to get 0 Cyclone's mana cost)

Really liked your build, thanks for the guide!
"
psykelol a écrit :
Could you give me some advice on what to upgrade next on my current gear? I usually spend my currency without efficiency and I don't wanna do any mistakes now.

Ignore the lack of - mana cost, I'll craft as soon as I unlock it. (I'll probally craft on rings and amulet to get 0 Cyclone's mana cost)

1) Upgrade your flasks. Read flask explanation.
2) Craft "+1 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range" on your helmet
3) Use your current gear as long as you can while saving/farming for endgame upgrade;
- read Gear Explanation
- PAQ no 11
- Amulet Anointment

Good luck.
"
Asramero a écrit :
"
psykelol a écrit :

1) Upgrade your flasks. Read flask explanation.
2) Craft "+1 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range" on your helmet
3) Use your current gear as long as you can while saving/farming for endgame upgrade;
- read Gear Explanation
- PAQ no 11
- Amulet Anointment

Good luck.

Thanks a lot!
Hey so far really like this build! Got pretty much all gear you have mentioned and running t16 maps with no big problems. Think i will try play without 'Vaal Pact' next (died so many times stupidly to this:D)

Could you make update on rare mods i should look for at endgame, new affix/suffixes look pretty nice. As its my second league don't really know what would be BiS choices for rares.

Is there any other good gear that would be great against legion/blighted? As i should get really strong resist from all rares. Could get unique or two for more aoe damage while mapping.

What would be best/good enchants on boots and gloves?

Is there nothing better than 'Fatal Blade' as endgame anointment if price is not issue? (safety or damage)

Sorry for so many questions. Will try get this to level 100 :) Thanks man for the guide

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires