[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Asramero a écrit :
"
luizog100 a écrit :
hello dude i have been playing your build for the last couple of weeks, and i am having a blast, i have but one question though what are some unique body armors that i should look for if i wanted? thanks in advance!

None. For this build, rare armour with suggested mod is always better than any uniques; which is why I don't suggest any.

"
maxpt99 a écrit :
what weapon you recomend after Redbeak

The Tempestuous Steel > Prismatic Eclipse > Ahn's Might.

and the socket colors for Prismatic Eclipse
"
maxpt99 a écrit :

and the socket colors for Prismatic Eclipse

Ideally all green. It doesn't matter much - just for leveling. If you found rare sword better than current unique you have, just use it.

what is the best armor for this build? Belly or Daresso?
Trying to figure out the mana balance on this build is a nightmare. I took your advice and did multiple things to try to remedy it instead of just one and I still stutter step like crazy using cyclone. I got level 3 enlighten support(190 chaos by the way, not 30) linked with maim flesh and stone and pride, i got -3 channeling on a ring, and i even did the cast when damage taken blood rage thing. I guess i can drop phys damage craft on my other ring to get to -6 mana cyclone but my dps is already hurting even though I feel like i have a ton of dps gear. I'm sitting at 118k in hideout and when fighting with flasks up i get to maybe 200k dps, way short of the 1 mil advertised. I'm still running health flasks but I can't see that adding 800k dps and i feel like they are needed this league with all the shit some bosses throw at you projectile wise.
"
Angriff36 a écrit :
Trying to figure out the mana balance on this build is a nightmare. I took your advice and did multiple things to try to remedy it instead of just one and I still stutter step like crazy using cyclone. I got level 3 enlighten support(190 chaos by the way, not 30) linked with maim flesh and stone and pride, i got -3 channeling on a ring, and i even did the cast when damage taken blood rage thing. I guess i can drop phys damage craft on my other ring to get to -6 mana cyclone but my dps is already hurting even though I feel like i have a ton of dps gear. I'm sitting at 118k in hideout and when fighting with flasks up i get to maybe 200k dps, way short of the 1 mil advertised. I'm still running health flasks but I can't see that adding 800k dps and i feel like they are needed this league with all the shit some bosses throw at you projectile wise.

Didn't I replied to you with "easiest way to fix is to get mana leech jewel" which can be bought at 1c - instead you spend 190 chaos for end game item early in the league. Those 30c price tag is include with "at the time of this writing" which meant it is written in the past- did you expect I update the price tag on real time basis? Can't you use your own judgement? And fyi 30-40c is the average price for level 3 Enlighten in most leagues- ask any veteran.

And then did you seriously compared ingame tool tip dps with POB? Of course it is way less - ingame tooltip dps is not accurate. It doesn't count Pride, Maim, Impale, Intimidate mechanics and alot more. Last but not least I never advertised 1 million dps even though my POB is actually is above 2m if you include Impale calculation.
Hey there, just wondering with the Prismatic Eclipse would it be better to have green sockets for the attack speed or red for the global physical damage?
How to solve manaissues at early mapping:

1. Buy or craft yourself 5/6link -15attack mana cost armor and upgrade it later (free cyclone now)
2. Buy one ring with -6-8 mana cost. That is enough with manaregen to never ever have any manaissues :)
Hey, how can you use Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner and Pride?
"
dahle92 a écrit :
Hey, how can you use Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner and Pride?

Take one away before can get this:

1. Buy or craft yourself 5/6link -15attack mana cost armor and upgrade it later (free cyclone now)
2. Buy one ring with -6-8 mana cost. That is enough with manaregen to never ever have any manaissues :)
"
Asramero a écrit :
"
Angriff36 a écrit :

Didn't I replied to you with "easiest way to fix is to get mana leech jewel" which can be bought at 1c - instead you spend 190 chaos for end game item early in the league. Those 30c price tag is include with "at the time of this writing" which meant it is written in the past- did you expect I update the price tag on real time basis? Can't you use your own judgement? And fyi 30-40c is the average price for level 3 Enlighten in most leagues- ask any veteran.

And then did you seriously compared ingame tool tip dps with POB? Of course it is way less - ingame tooltip dps is not accurate. It doesn't count Pride, Maim, Impale, Intimidate mechanics and alot more. Last but not least I never advertised 1 million dps even though my POB is actually is above 2m if you include Impale calculation.

Jesus calm down I'm letting people know who are somewhat new like me but I'll respond to the points you make. I have mana leech, the stutter step is when you aren't hitting enemies or you run out of mana after one leap slam because you have 99% mana reserved, I can spin when hitting enemies but the second they die I'm stutter stepping. The fix I'm pretty sure is just making cyclone cost zero as the only option. As for the gem, again I'm letting people know who might try to go that route to let them know it doesnt really help. I've played since the game launched but just off and on when new leagues start up, never bought the gem before so not sure on the economy of it, I can't keep up with the changing prices of 1000s of items and gems, figured it might be because exalts are dropping like candy this league. And I've never used PoB before so I wasn't aware that the display damage would change that much, can you say what kinda tooltip dps you are getting on this build for those of us who don't PoB everything so we can see where we stand? Not everyone knows every single in and out of this game.

And Fyi I wasnt even saying the build is bad, just that mana is a major issue even with the stated fixes this league. I still clear stuff just fine and after some tweaks I can mow down bosses quick, so the damage is fine. As for the mana for now I just run with flesh and stone off since it makes getting around and managing stuff way easier with like 15% mana to play with. So chill, you don't need to be so defensive like I just came to your house and kicked your dog lol.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires